Is this (fantastic) tea or Horlicks being offered to Pakistani teen terrorist from Okara, Punjab arrested yesterday?

randomGuy

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

How is this not bigger news? Why are we not parading this guy around and making a huge hue and cry about this? 

Despite no proof Pak keeps crying about India sponsoring terrorism in Pak. In fact other than a couple of news channels - this has not even been covered much in the media.

because its old hat unfortunately.  Nothing 'new' or noteworthy about it. 

These are expendable for Pak and they will just deny and call him a local Kashmiri. 

Pak has been playing this game which allows them plausible deniability. 

What will hurt Pak is eliminating their Rangers and SSG troops almost on a daily periodic basis either by sniper or predator drone attacks. The higher the level of the officers, and greater the frequency and number the more the pain in GHQ Rawalpindi. 

We should do it quietly and regularly ( like shaving ). 

22 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Looks tough but hope we get jadhav for him, after few years (?)

We were on the money and back channel quid pro quo talks were initiated. But they don’t care about their retired officers. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.firstpost.com/india/as-kulbhushan-jadhav-case-proceeds-pakistan-asks-india-about-lt-col-habib-zahir-who-went-missing-in-nepal3505171-3505171.html/amp

19 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

These are expendable for Pak and they will just deny and call him a local Kashmiri. 

What will hurt Pak is eliminating their Rangers and SSG troops almost on a daily periodic basis either by sniper or predator drone attacks. The higher the level of the officers, and greater the frequency and number the more the pain in GHQ Rawalpindi. 

These days have been watching Para SF officers' vids like Major Vivek Jacob. About probation, about operations, about training and mindset. Truly Inspirational. I believe these vids should be part of school curriculum...

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Looks tough but hope we get jadhav for him, after few years (?)

Jadhav's best bet for release is that it gets done quietly and he disappears from the news - PakMil gets to pretend they still have him.  India get him back and promise not to brag, and he just lives out his life in Alibag or some other gaav, anonymously till the end of his days.  

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

These days have been watching Para SF officers' vids like Major Vivek Jacob. About probation, about operations, about training and mindset. Truly Inspirational. I believe these vids should be part of school curriculum...

All this is great. The army has a few flaws at the leadership level - but our junior level officers ( Captain/Major ) are best of the best.

Our biggest issue has been a resolute political will. 

This has improved considerably under Modi Ji, but it is still not where it should be in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

All this is great. The army has a few flaws at the leadership level - but our junior level officers ( Captain/Major ) are best of the best.

Our biggest issue has been a resolute political will. 

This has improved considerably under Modi Ji, but it is still not where it should be in my opinion.

Army's (of which para sf is a cutting edge unit) work in LoC and in Kashmir has improved the situation significantly compared to early 2000s -

Screenshot-20210930-210249-2.png

Edited by randomGuy

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I agree 100%..  Part of me wasn't satisfied at all after URi strike nor Balakot strikes..  Unless & until you hurt Pakistani Army Rangers,  SSG you won't be able to give them a strong reply.  Killling random terrorists on launch pads is every day activity.  I don't get the hesitation from GOI. 

However I highly doubt using drones is the way to go otherwise we would have done it way earlier. Indo Pak border isn't ideal for using predator drones for cost benefit simply.  Also escalation ladder will be pretty high. 

During GD Bakshi era India used to open fire by using heavy guns & inflicted too many casualties on Pakjabi army daily.  Those were the days actually. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

I agree 100%..  Part of me wasn't satisfied at all after URi strike nor Balakot strikes..  Unless & until you hurt Pakistani Army Rangers,  SSG you won't be able to give them a strong reply.  Killling random terrorists on launch pads is every day activity.  I don't get the hesitation from GOI. 

However I highly doubt using drones is the way to go otherwise we would have done it way earlier. Indo Pak border isn't ideal for using predator drones for cost benefit simply.  Also escalation ladder will be pretty high. 

During GD Bakshi era India used to open fire by using heavy guns & inflicted too many casualties on Pakjabi army daily.  Those were the days actually. 

Escalation happens when the caliber of ordnance used in cross border exchange is upped by either side. 

As it is for the longest time the armies from either side have been using mortar shells that have devastated concrete structures.

The purpose of using drone technology is for better intelligence and to kill high value officers who pay visit to the brigade headquarters across the LoC.

This will put the fear of God in them - and that is what is required.  Drone ordnance comes in various sizes.  The goal is not to cause collateral damage or kill terrorists but to sight PakMil senior officials  and eliminate them.

Edited by rangeelaraja

18 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

We were on the money and back channel quid pro quo talks were initiated. But they don’t care about their retired officers. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.firstpost.com/india/as-kulbhushan-jadhav-case-proceeds-pakistan-asks-india-about-lt-col-habib-zahir-who-went-missing-in-nepal3505171-3505171.html/amp

We can certainly make a sequel to "Bridge of Spies" if this is a success. But pakistani jantaa is retarded. They would prefer the colonel to die in India rather than spare the life of a  "Kaffir".