Republican senators introduce legislation imposing sanctions on Pakistan

QuarantineTormentino

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/international/republican-senators-introduce-legislation-imposing-sanctions-on-pakistan-121092901490_1.html

I think this is just for optics and sanctions won’t actually be imposed on Pakistan by the US. but this news has already managed to tank their National securities exchange :giggle:

On 10/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, QuarantineTormentino said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/international/republican-senators-introduce-legislation-imposing-sanctions-on-pakistan-121092901490_1.html

I think this is just for optics and sanctions won’t actually be imposed on Pakistan by the US. but this news has already managed to tank their National securities exchange :giggle:

I am not sure if its optics.  I don't believe these terrorist outfits can be controlled by their army anymore. Another 9/11 type is waiting to happen with links to Pak so they might go ahead with it. 

22 hours ago, kepler37b said:

All the world leaders are missing the point. You need to counter and fight the ideology of faith that causes all this terrorism. No point imposing sanctions on nations, which value destruction of others above their own lives.

I don’t think the whole country is going to be sanctioned, only those parties, generals and chiefs who are the main culprits

4 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

I don’t think the whole country is going to be sanctioned, only those parties, generals and chiefs who are the main culprits

Turkey is perfect example of how a religious hardliner approach can bring downfall. Pakistan as a nation is done. They will implode unless something changes and dont need sanctions

On 10/22/2021 at 6:43 AM, poyzzplaidwell said:

They rode on the Ertugul horse along with Imraand.. Erdogon and Imraand tried to play Ummah and West gave them a large Chummah.

ISIL fighters and supporting some other dirty criminals against West in the Syria.

Please refrain from misogynistic curse-words for public figures.  I don't want to delete your stuff but suggest that you do it yourself.