PM Narendra Modi increased the value of Indian passports abroad: Union Home Minister Amit Shah

Trichromatic

20 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Both Modi and Shah are pappu of BJP who are good at planning for elections only.

did you quote which ranking that Amit Shah was referring to? you just picked some falana ranking supporting your claim. You are in fact spreading fake news on ICF . for wharever reason.

Edited by coffee_rules

Lol. Amit Bhai as usual pulling stats out of his ass. If you are searching for a list, it doesn't exist. The man just pulled a random number on top of his head to diss MMS. 

The actual index is pretty simple, the ranking of the passport is based on the no of countries that can be travelled visa free. And as usual bhakts will discredit the index, claiming it as "Western propoganda". Ironically most of them are settled in the west :laugh:

4 hours ago, ash said:

Lol. Amit Bhai as usual pulling stats out of his ass. If you are searching for a list, it doesn't exist. The man just pulled a random number on top of his head to diss MMS. 

The actual index is pretty simple, the ranking of the passport is based on the no of countries that can be travelled visa free. And as usual bhakts will discredit the index, claiming it as "Western propoganda". Ironically most of them are settled in the west :laugh:

And here you are, playing for both sides.

Edited by Chakdephatte

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

didn't you post some Hekkman or some index to prove your point that AS was lying and got a few laughs from know Modi-haters?

Where did I say that Shah was referring to this index? 

What's next? If Sanjay Manjrekar claims that Kohli has improved his batting in recent times and I post an article citing number of centuries scored by him to be 0 recently, you would call it my post fake news as Manjrekar didn't refer to number of centuries. 

Century COULD be one of indicator that Kohli's batting hasn't improved, doesn't matter it was referred or not. 

Some other poster tried applying logic similar to that since Fawad Alam has scored more centuries than Rohit Sharma despite Sharma being better test batsman recently, so citing 0 centuries of Kohli is laugable.

What kind of logic are you applying here?

Anyway, great idea. Next time anyone posts any ranking or numbers in cricket talk in response to any comment, I will report it as fake news and refer to your post as logic behind this.