3 consecutive correct calls on world cup winners by the zen master!

zen

23 minutes ago, zen said:

Not yet officially (Unofficially, sometime back, I had explored the potential for a first-time winner like NZ and SA, or a first-time winner in the subcon like Eng and Pak). I am a bit out of touch with cricket at the moment and have only followed the scorecard of the Eng-NZ game so I need to reacquaint myself with the latest. 

While I support GT, I had said that one of CSK (Dhoni's potential farewell season) and GT (SDP's magic) will win it. Here, I am focused on the World Cup :woot:

Eagerly awaiting your prediction. Don't forget India or Aus!

On 10/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, zen said:

Not yet officially (Unofficially, sometime back, I had explored the potential for a first-time winner like NZ and SA, or a first-time winner in the subcon like Eng and Pak). I am a bit out of touch with cricket at the moment and have only followed the scorecard of the Eng-NZ game so I need to reacquaint myself with the latest. 

While I support GT, I had said that one of CSK (Dhoni's potential farewell season) and GT (SDP's magic) will win it. Here, I am focused on the World Cup :woot:

Sir have you had a chance to reacquaint yourself? Who are the favorties accoridng to you?