What's stopping Pakistani minorities to leave and come to India?

Vancouver

I thought India had introduced a bill few years ago?

Read about blasphemy charge on 9 year old Hindu boy and subsequent destruction of Ganesh Temple.

Do you think minorities have deep rooted connection? These Hindu's in Sindh could be living there for centuries. Same for Sikhs in KPK and Afghanistan, they look different as well. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart from Pathans other than Sikh style of turban.

If India can absorb Bangladeshi's, Rohingyas, Tibetans, SL Tamils. What is the hurdle in this case? Is too much paperwork? is Indian govt. assistance inadequate?

Almost 50% of Pakistani kids are out of school and it will be a huge threat to India in decade. If Pakistan spirals into anarchy, imagine being next to 20 Syria/Iraqs as neighbouring country on one side and China on another side. India's land border with Pakistan is tenth largest in the world, many people don't realize India Pakistan border is longer than US Mexico.

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/12/27/11-members-of-pakistani-immigrant-murdered-in-india/

didnt end up very well for these minorites who fell for the India is better for minorities trap. 

Stop peddling your propaganda. Didnt you post the exact same link last time? The crime happened and it was recognized. It didnt happen as a state policy. There are 1000s of immigrants living and many who arrived before 2014 are going to get citizenship. 

"“Prima facie it appears that the deceased consumed poisons as traces of rat poison were found from the floor of the house. There is a possibility that someone may had mixed the poison in the dinner of the deceased last night. A suicide note has been also recovered from the spot which indicates abetment. However, the note could have been placed on the spot to distract the police investigation. No injury marks or bruises have been found on the bodies of the deceased,” the police officer said."

Ref:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/11-of-immigrant-family-from-pakistan-found-dead-cops-suspect-suicide-pact/story-PrH0us2GSHOn3SL7v0gWQM.html

14 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Stop peddling your propaganda. Didnt you post the exact same link last time? The crime happened and it was recognized. It didnt happen as a state policy. There are 1000s of immigrants living and many who arrived before 2014 are going to get citizenship.

It is you who has not learnt his lesson. He is a troll. Stop wasting e-ink on such chuttads. Troll vote each of his posts and move on.

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

It is you who has not learnt his lesson. He is a troll. Stop wasting e-ink on such chuttads. Troll vote each of his posts and move on.

I know but my response was others who wouldnt know about the incidence. I dont want them to take an impression that in India some Immigrant are not safe. I posted a link that has some investigation just to clear out that topic. I am not bothered by the trolls and I dont feed them. 

On 12/7/2021 at 3:22 PM, Aiden said:

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/12/27/11-members-of-pakistani-immigrant-murdered-in-india/

didnt end up very well for these minorites who fell for the India is better for minorities trap. 

Idiot, India has 25 crore Muslims , how are they surviving so many in numbers, if Hindus are systematically cleansing them. ? Meanwhile in Pakistan, minorities are dwindling in numbers  by open encouragement, intimidation and threats. Look at this Boy’s fate: