ODI fantasy draft- Make your team!

Majestic

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

just out of curiosity: is the rule for picking players a 16 h window? I was contemplating joining, but I would not be able to do so with a 6 h window.

I have kept a fixed timeline every day for this. The timeline is 4 PM to 12 Midnight.

So,  going by Indian standard time, we will start at 4 PM IST and whoever start will make the pick first then the queue will follow. The maximum time limit is 2 hours only but he just need to be present during the said timeline and not necessarily visit whole day.

Also, if it is your turn at midnight 12, you can still make your pick anytime you are available even outside the time window but for the guy after you,  the time clock will only start next day from 4 PM( although if he want, he can make his pick if it is his turn and he is available before 4).

Edited by Majestic
On 1/3/2022 at 11:10 AM, Majestic said:

1. QuarantineTormentino

2. Lord

3. JaFanatic

4. R!TTER

and myself. That's 5. Waiting for more names.

6. Mohan Swamy

7.Kruiser

8. Forever Indian

So, we have got 8 names. If posters don't need a handicap, we are good to start at 4 PM IST from today onwards. 

Need a couple of posters to confirm before I share the order, just to ensure that they are still online and were following this post.

Edited by Majestic
3 hours ago, Majestic said:

6. Mohan Swamy

7.Kruiser

8. Forever Indian

So, we have got 8 names. If posters don't need a handicap, we are good to start at 4 PM IST from today onwards. 

Need a couple of posters to confirm before I share the order, just to ensure that they are still online and were following this post.

Are we starting today?