ODI fantasy draft- Make your team!

Majestic

The idea is to make the best possible ODI team from the players available. We will have 8 participants and it will be a snake draft just like how we had in Test draft, so the participants who was first to make his pick in first round will be the last to make his pick in second round  and so on.

Minimum qualification - 5 ODI match

Regarding time limit, I actually specified some time restrictions earlier:-

1. We will start the game from 4 PM IST and end at 12 Midnight IST. All the posters will have to make their picks during this time.

2.The maximum time limit over here will be just 2 hours. If you miss out for two hours, the next person in queue can make his pick. Meanwhile, you are allowed to make your pick anytime you come back which includes the time period outside the window of 4 PM- 12 Midnight.

The order is :-

1. QuarantineTormentino - Virat Kohli, Lance Klusenar, Waqar Younis, Glenn Maxwell, Shane Bond, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Steve Smith, Jason Roy, Angelo Mathews

2. Lord - Sachin Tendulkar, Kapil Dev, Brett Lee, Clive Lloyd, Jos Buttler, Shakib Al Hasan, Zaheer Abbas, Gautam Gambhir, Mainga, Akhtar, Sunil Narine

3. JaFanatic - Wasim Akram, Shaun Pollock, Joel Garner, Richard Hadlee, Saeed Ajmal, Brendon McCullum, Virender Sehwag, Ross Taylor, Chris Gayle, David Miller

4. R!TTER - Mitchell Starc, Symonds, Watson, Brad Hogg, Johnny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Michael Clarke, Irfan Pathan, Dilshan, Dean Jones, Jason Gillispie

5. Majestic - Shane Warne, MS Dhoni, Andrew Flintoff, Brian Lara, Curtly Ambrose, Saeed Anwar, Chris Cairns, Imran Khan, Trent Boult, Aravinda de Silva, Matthew Hayden

6. Mohan Swamy - Kumar Sangakkara, Ricky Ponting, Allan Donald, Saqlain Mushtaq, Jacques Kallis, Mike Hussey, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzak, Mitchell Johnson, Hashim Amla, Michael Holding

7. Kruiser - Viv Richards, Adam Gilchrist, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Rashid Khan, David Warner, Andre Russell, Ian Botham, Shaun Tait, Dale Steyn, Patrick Patterson

8. Forever Indian - AB de Villiers, Glenn McGrath, Muralitharan, Michael Bevan, Sanath Jayasuriya, Malcolm Marshall, Kane Williamson, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, Chaminda Vaas, Saurav Ganguly

@Chakdephatte @JaFanatic @QuarantineTormentino @Lord

Edited by Majestic
17 minutes ago, Lord said:

In

Suggestions

1. SRT cant be picked,

2. Teams of 2 posters each so that time limit can be managed. I cant be available every 6 hours.

1.Don't think SRT is undisputed no.1, so he will be there in the draft.

2. I like the second choice. I will keep it optional. So, if you want to make a team of 2 posters, you are allowed and if someone else want it alone, that is also allowed.

1. We will start the game from 4 PM IST and end at 12 Midnight IST. All the posters will have to make their picks during this time.

2.The maximum time limit over here will be just 2 hours. If you miss out for two hours, the next person in queue can make his pick. Meanwhile, you are allowed to make your pick anytime you come back which includes the time period outside the window of 4 PM- 12 Midnight.

I think this time period should fit in best for everyone so they won't have to be online all through the day and just be available during this period.

2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

1.Don't think SRT is undisputed no.1, so he will be there in the draft.

2. I like the second choice. I will keep it optional. So, if you want to make a team of 2 posters, you are allowed and if someone else want it alone, that is also allowed.

I think this time period should fit in best for everyone so they won't have to be online all through the day and just be available during this period.

that suits me as I am in India. Most of posters are overseas.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

Or how will this work ?

12 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Or how will this work ?

We will start at 4 PM probably tomorrow or else day after tomorrow.

Whoever start will make the pick first then the queue will follow. The time limit is 2 hours. Now by midnight 12, the time clock will stop and it will start next day again at 4 PM.

If it is your turn at midnight 12, you can still make your pick anytime you are available even outside the time window but for the guy next to you,  the time clock will only start in the mentioned time window.

Edited by Majestic