IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

I do align with you on this but ultimately it is a game so I don't mind.

here is my take on it

Rules were same then n now also for everyone, if anyone thinks they got best side great but some actually lost out on players due to the lack of options n number in draft . Just a way for them to fix something but they arent getting extra advantage coz if they have that option so does others.

@Rantzz- can easily go for a better leggie then chawla (who basically in ipl was just considered for rank turners beyond a point)

2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

I do align with you on this but ultimately it is a game so I don't mind.

here is my take on it

Rules were same then n now also for everyone, if anyone thinks they got best side great but some actually lost out on players due to the lack of options n number in draft . Just a way for them to fix something but they arent getting extra advantage coz if they have that option so does others.

@Rantzz- can easily go for a better leggie then chawla (who basically in ipl was just considered for rank turners beyond a point)

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

here is my take on it

Will play and see where it goes.

I’ll release only Chawla

i can pick him back right in case other options are gone by my turn?

Just now, Majestic said:

I am also planning to release Washington. Let me think a bit :p:.

12 baje tak jitna sochna hai socho, dont forget the risk of also dropping player

a tip- just see how many wud wanna pick sundar and how many want the player u want- u can count the vultures n assume the odds 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

here is my take on it

Hey @Ankit_sharma03, if it's all about making it  interesting, then make it mandatory for everyone to release n no. of players. There's no fun in this round, and players in pool are uninteresting.

3 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Hey @Ankit_sharma03, if it's all about making it  interesting, then make it mandatory for everyone to release n no. of players. There's no fun in this round, and players in pool are uninteresting.

why mandatory, if someone made a good squad why shud they ?

The idea is to have a chance to fix squads but the fun part is u can still mess it up by loosing better player