IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

End of today's offical timing, U can pick ur player n move ahead only if its ur turn

No ones clock starts before 4pm , so if the person whose turn it is isnt online before 4  the next person cant pick or his 2 hr window wont start before 4pm,

If you do ur pick will not be accepted and next ones can choose that player 

Offical time starts from 4pm 

hows it cheating , when rules are same for all players that aint cheating 
Consider this scenario. I have my turn till 4 PM today, I intentionally miss turn because my player is playing his 30th match tonight. You make your two picks, it's my turn again but I wait till 7 PM when his name is announced and pick him. Is this fair? It will be interesting, that's for sure. Difficult to implement such rules. But if the criteria is shifted to before the start of this season, it will ease out things.

Want to know what others think, [mention=5372]Lord[/mention], [mention=27863]QuarantineTormentino[/mention], [mention=17455]Forever Indian[/mention]

Edited by Chakdephatte

50 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Consider this scenario. I have my turn till 4 PM today, I intentionally miss turn because my player is playing his 30th match tonight. You make your two picks, it's my turn again but I wait till 7 PM when his name is announced and pick him. Is this fair? It will be interesting, that's for sure. Difficult to implement such rules. But if the criteria is shifted to before the start of this season, it will ease out things.

Want to know what others think, [mention=5372]Lord[/mention], [mention=27863]QuarantineTormentino[/mention], [mention=17455]Forever Indian[/mention]

a player can go anytime 

what if their is a player i think ill wait for he finishes his 30 games but my turn is 10 away , i will loose him. Their is luck

Maxwell was in myy plan but look above he is gone