Tim David reminds me of Justin Kemp

I remember Justin Kemp thrashing indian bowlers in an odi in 2006 scored a 80 ball 100 if i m not wrong ( the massacre was so bad i switched off the tv) india tour of saf  under Dravid and Chappell.. he absolutely manhandled agarkar pathan .. lol and then india lost all 4 odi s and there was an uproar in media.. we want ganguly back and with gangulys pepsi ad .. apne dada ko bhoole to nahi.. splashed all across media.. then ganguly was recalled.. scored a fifty and rest as we say is history ..

On 5/24/2022 at 6:56 PM, neel roy said:

I remember Justin Kemp thrashing indian bowlers in an odi in 2006 scored a 80 ball 100 if i m not wrong ( the massacre was so bad i switched off the tv) india tour of saf  under Dravid and Chappell.. he absolutely manhandled agarkar pathan .. lol and then india lost all 4 odi s and there was an uproar in media.. we want ganguly back and with gangulys pepsi ad .. apne dada ko bhoole to nahi.. splashed all across media.. then ganguly was recalled.. scored a fifty and rest as we say is history ..

I remember a 2005 SA-Eng series with SA as the venue. Justin Kemp played some hard hitting big knocks and a KP countered with big hitting of his own. It was like a gladiatorial fight, with both the fighters matching each other punch for punch.