Since IPL 2020 , Indian batsman while chasing- Samson n Mayank the ones with right intent

Ankit_sharma03

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i rate kohli highly, the guy was our best t20 batsman n lone warrior in 2012, 14, 16 t20 Wc ...................if we wanna win in Aus he has to score . He is the best player of high pace hard length 

Current  Kohli is not even 10% of that Kohli.  We just have to move on from him. He has developed a bucket full of weaknesses. 

Samson is simply not good enough as I said earlier, might have worked if he could bowl 2 overs . The team selected by Indian selectors is completely right and makes sense. The only argument would be to play Shaw instead of Ruturaj but it is important to be strict with the fielding standards so good on them for that.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

No there is a pattern in his dismissals. This has been going for 2 to 3 years. Don't look like scoring a 100 even in first class.

if we knows so does he , u think he wont work on it n come out of it

KL had a bad patch for u 2 yrs and their was pattern as well, Every one has a chink in their game and bad form exposes that big time 

12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if we knows so does he , u think he wont work on it n come out of it

KL had a bad patch for u 2 yrs and their was pattern as well, Every one has a chink in their game and bad form exposes that big time 

I don't think any batsman would take this long to come back. It is not one chink. Outside the off stump any length, off spin, leg spin, googly. It is like if he escapes from one chink he has to face other chinks. That is why he hasn't produced a 100 in ages someone who used to make 100s for fun.