Pandya vs England-Australia-Pakistan

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only Gavaskar was booed when he dropped Kapil dev for Eden Gardens test in 1984/85. Kapil was not.  One of the specific shot by Simmons signalled that he was past. Fans were disappointed. No one booed him. Simmons had way too much time to play that shot. His pace was down. Even in Tests he prolonged his career to cross Richard Hadlee. People were critical of his overstay. They didn't boo him. In current era he would have played a little longer. Back in those days 1 bad year is enough to be sent home. It was not that even such a bad year for him. He was the most economical bowler for India even in his last year. Only Indian bowler to concede under 4 runs per over in 1994. He set the standards so high that his drop in performance was noticeable. He couldn't buy any wickets. Srinath and PRabakar were handling new ball. If he had retired in 1992 it would have been ideal. 

I agree only some jealous out of touch reality and Fracture Bandya fan can do mud slinging to one of the greatest cricketer of India.

On 7/17/2022 at 1:22 PM, express bowling said:

And I think Hardik can be a very good No 7 or No.6 in test matches too.

Plays the ball under his eyes ... defends with a straight bat and with soft hands ... can play genuine pace ... bashes spin ... can up the ante when needed.

Plus his bowling covers both bases ... he hits the deck hard for bounce when there is no movement ... gets outswing in favourable conditions.

additionally..he is next Dhoni..by the calmness he has shown. in batting..and while marshalling Gujarat to title....next Captain..wud hv been great asset in Tests too but I guess..we have to save him from injuries..to prolong his career

9 hours ago, Adamant said:

The 40 odd was an ok knock at best. 

Got fully exposed against hard length and off side trap. 

but thats known regd him anyways very few in world cricket can attack high pace hard length and when u go in lower middler order option become even less in whole world cricket . 

At best he can learn to milk it for 1s or 2s

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

but thats known regd him anyways very few in world cricket can attack high pace hard length and when u go in lower middler order option become even less in whole world cricket . 

At best he can learn to milk it for 1s or 2s

I think he does'nt realise his weakness.
He always tries to hit those balls and 90% of the times he misses it.
Should try to play these balls  for a couple.

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

I think he does'nt realise his weakness.
He always tries to hit those balls and 90% of the times he misses it.
Should try to play these balls  for a couple.

Its the situation n being team power hitter he has no choice. But soon he has to work a way out. Such things are well noted by other teams anyways its known by all. Thats why DK is important he covers hardik weakness, yesterday kohli took it down . Pandya shud rotate n give strike to other guys specially against bowlers like nortje, wood ,rauf , archer who can execute this. Even taskin wud test if he bowls in right areas but he is lucky to have so many good players around him. Thats why i backing top 3 and DK , australia men yahi length milega. Agar iyer , hooda , kishen , tripathi , shaw saath men hote to KKR wala haal hota hai.