Pakistan Civil-Military Political Crisis

sandeep

18 hours ago, sandeep said:

I may not believe in Imran as a leader or politician but only he has the ability to galvanize popular support against the army. Something that Pakistanis need to do badly. Only way to fix the country…

I also never imagined this would happen in my life time , IK is the first Pakistani leader  to take the army head on. He has realized , there was no point in coming to power again if he would be dictated by army on all major things. If Pakistan has to progress and democracy has to take some solid roots , army has to be tamed . Butto and Nawaz also tried but they were weak leaders and were extremely selfish, unpatriotic and corrupt, hence failed . IK doesn't possess those "qualities" and not willing to make a deal with army. Army has thousands tricks to undermine IK, their biggest help always been the corrupt politicians like Sharif and Zardari who would sell their mother if the price was right. To IK's credit , he also had beaten and weakened all the 14 parties which army could play with. Only time will tell whether IK will be successful, or-------------- the same old story .

2 hours ago, First class said:

I also never imagined this would happen in my life time , IK is the first Pakistani leader  to take the army head on. He has realized , there was no point in coming to power again if he would be dictated by army on all major things. If Pakistan has to progress and democracy has to take some solid roots , army has to be tamed . Butto and Nawaz also tried but they were weak leaders and were extremely selfish, unpatriotic and corrupt, hence failed . IK doesn't possess those "qualities" and not willing to make a deal with army. Army has thousands tricks to undermine IK, their biggest help always been the corrupt politicians like Sharif and Zardari who would sell their mother if the price was right. To IK's credit , he also had beaten and weakened all the 14 parties which army could play with. Only time will tell whether IK will be successful, or-------------- the same old story .

IK also wants faiz to take over and support him. 

Stop presenting him like some left wing genius

1 hour ago, First class said:

Everyone is expert on everything now-a-days ,ridiculous . 

How did he get elected in 2018 ? Do you want me to post articles from your experts ? Do you want me to post his interviews where he defends and asks for Army intervention ?

To make it clear, I have no issues with what he did. Used the establishment to kill the establishment and become supreme lord himself. But let’s not kid ourselves that this great man was always anti establishment. 

Whatever imran is..is situation continues pakistan will default. 

Ccc+ is the rating fitch has given pakistan. The probability of default has risen to 60%.

While imran is right to take on the army which probably is on its relative best behaviour due to the need to goto the imf, i think in the end every body in Pak will be a loser.. 

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Whatever imran is..is situation continues pakistan will default. 

Ccc+ is the rating fitch has given pakistan. The probability of default has risen to 60%.

While imran is right to take on the army which probably is on its relative best behaviour due to the need to goto the imf, i think in the end every body in Pak will be a loser.. 

They won’t let it default. It will be kept afloat for few years.