India in the last 15 years have won as many ICC trophies as Pak in their entire history

41 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

If I'd collect a 25paise coin everytime I read "Pakistan" on this forum, I'd buy out Twitter from Elon and it would be mere chump change.

I know it's tempting and fashionable to say "but oh let's not compare ourselves to Pak" and it's probably true in that we should be looking ahead and not behind However, there is nothing wrong in giving our neighbours a reality check every now and then.

20 hours ago, the don said:

@Dil Dil India are you obsessed with Pak because they are:

1- Better looking

2-Better cricket pedigree

which of the two is it? Im curious.

I can picture deewar from an alternate dimension where Amitabh Bachchan asks his Pakistani counterpart, "aaj humare paas democracy hai, most powerful judiciary hai, ISRO hai, home made vaccines aur pharma hai, hundred billion dollar plus software exports hai, strong domestic and exporting auto industry hai, five hundred billion plus dollar reserves hai, tumhare paas kya hai ?"

Pakistani response: "we are better looking" :alienbooty:

24 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I can picture deewar from an alternate dimension where Amitabh Bachchan asks his Pakistani counterpart, "aaj humare paas democracy hai, most powerful judiciary hai, ISRO hai, home made vaccines aur pharma hai, hundred billion dollar plus software exports hai, strong domestic and exporting auto industry hai, five hundred billion plus dollar reserves hai, tumhare paas kya hai ?"

Pakistani response: "we are better looking" :alienbooty:

and thing is they aren't. :giggle:

On 11/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Even squash...  Talk about regression.  Pakistan really had a steep decline after 90's.  Religious extremism led to this state...  A country where AK47 is a necessary capsule for one's own safety lol

they should have improved at least in shooting then.

26 minutes ago, Dil Dil India said:

Last trophy won was CT. Good to see you have to go to a rain shortened match in 2013 on one of the biggest chokes by england in sports history. They needed like 30 runs in 25 balls with 7 wickets remaining. You also won on the back of jadeja who was at that time and for many years after one of the worst all rounders in LOIs. What a hack.