Love Jihad stories

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

3 cases of LJ murders just yesterday. That too from MSM, not vernacular ones. This is a full blown crisis at this point. 

becoming a monster.... hopefully the educated class in the muslim world step up and control it before it destroys them too

Fresh case in Bareilly of a 15 years old Hindu girl brutally murdered on resisting conversion. She was raped before and her mother was stabbed too. :facepalm: 

The victim was from Yadav community. Looks like the M-Y unity didn't save her. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opindia.com/2024/05/bareilly-love-jihad-hindu-minor-conversion-killed-train-muslim-youth/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livehindustan.com/uttar-pradesh/story-shocking-incident-in-bareilly-hindu-girl-thrown-in-front-of-a-moving-train-after-brutality-9952092.amp.html

Coming from TN, these incidents never happen. I didn't trust the news reports when I joined this site. I'm coming to the understanding that things are far worse up north and other areas of India.

43 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Coming from TN, these incidents never happen. I didn't trust the news reports when I joined this site. I'm coming to the understanding that things are far worse up north and other areas of India.

Bad if it happens anywhere, macchi! It is becoming a daily news in MSM. Lack of religious and cultural education for kids of majority community is the cause, in some ways.  Even Christians in Kerala are complaining 

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Just because MSM doesnt highlight it, doesnt mean anything...  Check the stories from Mandapam refugee camp for Srilankan Tamils or some news in vernacular dailies.