Umran Malik replaces Shami for BD ODI series

Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

Good decision.

I hope Mukesh Kumar does not replace Shami in the test squad.

It will be like replacing a car with a rickshaw. 

bhai.....i will not watch the test match if 125 to 135K Mukesh Kumar is PICKED.

with selectors backing umran, sen and siraj now9 as umran has replaced shammi in odi) , i think one among kuldeep sen or umran will replace shammi in the test squad.

Sen and Siraj are in full form and Umran is improving - i will pity bangladesh if 2 out of the three and deepak chahar/shardul and washi/shbaz play. deepak chahar is not looking in good touch , i will not be surprised if all the three pacers get a go together too.

now i think we will enjoy the odi series against bangladesh.

kuldeep sen has beaten all pacers and has created a big name in indian cricket and it is estimated that he is going to taste big success from the first match itself. kuldeep sen has created buzz among known cricketers where as umran has created a buzz among indian public. wasim bashir is also becoming famous as another guy capable to touch 150K regularly. Karthik tyagi and navdeep saini are also bowling fast and i see that both these guys may also get picked - already saini is in india A and is close to get into indian team.

Post the world cup - one good thing is that genuine pace and even genuine swing - both are getting noticed and batsman who can bowl and bowlers who can bat are in demand.

hingankar , venky iyer and raj bawa are going to get noticed soon. i will not be surprised if some of the batsman are replaced by Pace all rounders and India plays at least 2 to 3 all rounders in their first 11. if you remember when india won the world cup in 1983, india had many trundling all rounders apart from kapil dev, madan lal, balvinder singh sandhu , even amarnath used to bowl 8 to 10 overs. i think india is going to play 2 to 3 all rounders in the odi world cup 11 and they will keep 3 to 4 all rounders in the 15. what i mean to say is guys like shahbaz may be preferred to chahal in odi world cup.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

For this to happen, Sen and Umran have to play Unofficial Tests for India A instead of Mukesh K and Atit.

Umran has atleast played 2 such tests, but Sen has not.

Sen is much more ready for tests IMO.

That Irani trophy game showed Sen is ready for more 4day cricket.  I am just happy he played VHT & got into ODI mode. 

Should have played the 1st A game vs BD A. 

On 12/3/2022 at 11:00 PM, express bowling said:

Seems like Rohit is the mastermind behind this.

Dravid did support Tyagi, Nagarkoti, Mavi during U19 while ignoring Arshdeep.

While Rohit did not give Mohsin Khan a single game during his MI days.

Dravid's fault is that he bows down to Rohit's whims.

@Mosher, @Suhaan  bros, what do you think ?

yes, he is a fookin kneeler. dravidiot

Edited by Vijy
10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yeah bro, looks like it. Rohit is a trundler fan. 

On 12/4/2022 at 1:06 AM, vishalvirsingh said:

bhai.....i will not watch the test match if 125 to 135K Mukesh Kumar is PICKED.

with selectors backing umran, sen and siraj now9 as umran has replaced shammi in odi) , i think one among kuldeep sen or umran will replace shammi in the test squad.

Sen and Siraj are in full form and Umran is improving - i will pity bangladesh if 2 out of the three and deepak chahar/shardul and washi/shbaz play. deepak chahar is not looking in good touch , i will not be surprised if all the three pacers get a go together too.

now i think we will enjoy the odi series against bangladesh.

kuldeep sen has beaten all pacers and has created a big name in indian cricket and it is estimated that he is going to taste big success from the first match itself. kuldeep sen has created buzz among known cricketers where as umran has created a buzz among indian public. wasim bashir is also becoming famous as another guy capable to touch 150K regularly. Karthik tyagi and navdeep saini are also bowling fast and i see that both these guys may also get picked - already saini is in india A and is close to get into indian team.

Post the world cup - one good thing is that genuine pace and even genuine swing - both are getting noticed and batsman who can bowl and bowlers who can bat are in demand.

hingankar , venky iyer and raj bawa are going to get noticed soon. i will not be surprised if some of the batsman are replaced by Pace all rounders and India plays at least 2 to 3 all rounders in their first 11. if you remember when india won the world cup in 1983, india had many trundling all rounders apart from kapil dev, madan lal, balvinder singh sandhu , even amarnath used to bowl 8 to 10 overs. i think india is going to play 2 to 3 all rounders in the odi world cup 11 and they will keep 3 to 4 all rounders in the 15. what i mean to say is guys like shahbaz may be preferred to chahal in odi world cup.

Why are you still watching/ Jhute :hysterical:

3 hours ago, ayaankhan6570767 said:

In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable  SASSA Status    opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges, nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.

that's very nice. but also be grateful for the mighty kumar, instead of spam

On 12/3/2022 at 11:00 PM, express bowling said:

I thought Mohsin khan is struggling with serious injury. Even Umran is injured.