Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The man straight up looks like a shady person through & through...  A typical bahubali. 

Only jokers of highest order can support this guy.  BJP is digging its own grave in Haryana by bowing down to this so called Bahubali. 

keeping an excuse ready if they lose in Haryana. sab jagah haare. bada mazaa aayega. MP mein bhi haare. bijli, paani, tel , gas har cheez mein loot macha rakhi hai. upar upar se na khaaonga na khaane doonga, zameen pe inhi ki logon ne loot macha rakhi hai.

aajkal inki haar mein sab se zyada mazaa aata hai :hysterical:

On 6/9/2023 at 9:27 AM, Under_Score said:

And the sad part is...the educated BJP supporters of ICF are turning a blind eye to this....Party win at any cost, doesn't matter what type of Molester is their vote bank :facepalm:

The filth that is happening will hit the supporters near ones also some day. they also have daily necessities. it will pinch them too. only then they may start thinking rationally

6 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

The filth that is happening will hit the supporters near ones also some day. they also have daily necessities. it will pinch them too. only then they may start thinking rationally

Nothing will pinch them. They are a bunch of bots. They are programmed to obey and not make decisions on their own.

On 6/9/2023 at 3:27 PM, coffee_rules said:

Didn’t know that saying let law take its due course is supporting an alleged child molester

I love how social media trolling works. 

I think everyone unanimously has said let Brij Bhushan be jailed if he is found to have done anything wrong. 

One party wants to jail because someone said so and has been throwing hissy fits that just hearsay doesn't do this. This is unconstitutional and illegal. They are bringing in the mob to demand that everyone bow down to them.

Another says wait for the investigation to complete and take a decision based on that. 

Yet group 1 feels they are morally superior. Strange and fascinating how social media and mob mentality works nowadays. I'm sure it must be the same as yesteryear - but I guess people are much closer to the action than before. There are more empty vessels that can make noise now. 

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

I think everyone unanimously has said let Brij Bhushan be jailed if he is found to have done anything wrong. 

One party wants to jail because someone said so and has been throwing hissy fits that just hearsay doesn't do this. This is unconstitutional and illegal. They are bringing in the mob to demand that everyone bow down to them.

Another says wait for the investigation to complete and take a decision based on that. 

Yet group 1 feels they are morally superior. Strange and fascinating how social media and mob mentality works nowadays. I'm sure it must be the same as yesteryear - but I guess people are much closer to the action than before. There are more empty vessels that can make noise now. 

If there was a complaint two years back about this person ten which group is morally correct?

4 hours ago, khadekhademaaro said:

"Teams of personnel of GRP, Railway Protection Force (RPF), crime branch and Mumbai police launched a manhunt for the accused. The police examined footages of CCTV cameras inside and outside the Masjid station. He was subsequently identified and nabbed at around 4 pm," the official said.

:omg: - they had proof!

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

"Teams of personnel of GRP, Railway Protection Force (RPF), crime branch and Mumbai police launched a manhunt for the accused. The police examined footages of CCTV cameras inside and outside the Masjid station. He was subsequently identified and nabbed at around 4 pm," the official said.

:hysterical: He is an accused. where does it say they have proof !

The rape happened in a moving train not in the station. CCTVs were at the station, not in the train

unless they had divya drishti

6 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

The rape happened in a moving train not in the station. CCTVs were at the station, not in the train

You really should read the article you put. 

He entered an empty ladies compartment and was probably caught on video coming out of the same compartment :) at the station.  

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You really should read the article you put. 

He entered an empty ladies compartment and was probably caught on video coming out of the same compartment :) at the station.  

Did you read and understand.

that is "your" proof :hysterical: Did the rape happen. Just because he came out of the compartment??

The girl could be lying. It could be a maligned complaint :hysterical:

Edited by khadekhademaaro

21 hours ago, bharathh said:

Once again 5 paragraphs of nonsense.

Most people who are charged with similar crimes are arrested immediately. It is all politics that is why he is out.

14 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

Did you read and understand.

that is "your" proof :hysterical: Did the rape happen. Just because he came out of the compartment??

The girl could be lying. It could be a maligned complaint :hysterical:

If he was a member of BJP he would be innocent. That is how law works.

19 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

1. It was reported immediately after it happened. So there is video proof of the guy in a compromised position (going into a ladies compartment). Still there is a reason why the crime vs the guy is still alleged. Even if it were caught on film - it would still be alleged until he gets sentenced by a court.

2. A guy is not supposed to enter a ladies compartment - that is first of all a bookable offence - https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-rpf-arrested-13061-men-for-traveling-in-ladies-coach-on-wr-in-2022

3. The girl filed an FIR which requires the girl to undergo testing for the claim she is making btw. 

Reply with anything that makes sense - otherwise don't expect a reply. Enjoy your emojis

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

7 women testified against your hero. That is not enough?

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Once again 5 paragraphs of nonsense.

Most people who are charged with similar crimes are arrested immediately. It is all politics that is why he is out.

I am devastated that you consider what I wrote nonsense. How will I ever live with myself?!

Keep trolling my friend. 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

1. It was reported immediately after it happened. So there is video proof of the guy in a compromised position (going into a ladies compartment). Still there is a reason why the crime vs the guy is still alleged. Even if it were caught on film - it would still be alleged until he gets sentenced by a court.

2. A guy is not supposed to enter a ladies compartment - that is first of all a bookable offence - https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-rpf-arrested-13061-men-for-traveling-in-ladies-coach-on-wr-in-2022

3. The girl filed an FIR which requires the girl to undergo testing for the claim she is making btw. 

Reply with anything that makes sense - otherwise don't expect a reply. Enjoy your emojis

acha matlab, you also agree there is no proof of rape. correct?

Please do not reply to my post also if you cant post anything that makes sense.