Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

What are the most glaring instances of misconduct committed by the Delhi police in handling this case?

First: The non-registration of the case (against Singh).

Second: No action under 166A against delinquent police officers.

Third: Taking of complainants to the house and the office of Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh. There was no reason to take them (the victims of sexual assault) to the house of the accused (Singh); it's like taking the victim's family to the murderer's residence.

And that too at a time when he (Singh) was present in the house, he was present there.

There's always the best way to ensure the secrecy and security of the complainant.

All this caution was thrown to the winds. I have my reservations about the quality and the integrity of the investigation.

Vote for BJP.

41 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

So the guy has become a rapist now? The mob was already having trouble proving that he had sexually assaulted ppl... now they want him for rape? Arey bhai - with so many ppl invested in this - surely there must be proof other than hearsay to put this guy away for good. 

On 6/15/2023 at 1:53 PM, randomGuy said:

He said he shot the guy who shot at him in self defence...the person had come to murder brij Bhushan according to him ....you cannot quote half-statements as a culpable-homicide-confession. The real question on this thread is the intention of yours...I don't want to be wasting time anymore as I would like to give some importance to my time and energy ...thnx bye.

Wrong. He killed a guy to avenge murder for his aide. Watch from 26:16

59 minutes ago, Lord said:

Wrong. He killed a guy to avenge murder for his aide. Watch from 26:16

Not defending him , but 26:01 he claimed that a rival opened fire first in the air and then his friend arabi der Singh got hit, and this guy killed the man who fired at Rabinder. It seems like it was. In self-defence. Shady character nevertheless 

28 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Not defending him , but 26:01 he claimed that a rival opened fire first in the air and then his friend arabi der Singh got hit, and this guy killed the man who fired at Rabinder. It seems like it was. In self-defence. Shady character nevertheless 

yes he killed the guy who shot Rabinder. He himself was never shot at as claimed.

https://youtu.be/0ajlnVLTVv8

Meanwhile if we are to go by the video above by Sanjay Dixit, this isn't the first time that the minor wrestler has accused someone of sexual assault... earlier accusation was against another male wrestler when she was 13.5 yrs, (real age or fake age Don't know).. the allegation was taken back after an out of court settlement and there too, the minor changed her statement...

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

https://youtu.be/0ajlnVLTVv8

Meanwhile if we are to go by the video above by Sanjay Dixit, this isn't the first time that the minor wrestler has accused someone of sexual assault... earlier accusation was against another male wrestler when she was 13.5 yrs, (real age or fake age Don't know).. the allegation was taken back after an out of court settlement and there too, the minor changed her statement...

People change under coercion all the time. I guess only time that was not the case was this.