Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

On 5/4/2023 at 11:07 AM, coffee_rules said:

PT Usha was slapped by wrestlers. Laanat hain. This protest has a toolkit feeling like the CAA or Farmers’ protest. He could be wrong, but demanding an arrest even after a FIR is manmaani it has political motive. That guy is a UP jaat , from SP and now with BJP. Scum wins despite being in any party. Haryana Jaats wants WFI power. 

Laanat tujpe hain.

Dozen women have come forward with complaints of sexual harassment and nothing has been done. This inquiry is same as the one conducted against Adani.

Sports minister needs to step up or Modi needs to fire him.  Just because the complaint is against a member of ruling party, does not mean he is above the law.

50 minutes ago, Khota said:

Except for Indian Cricket Fans, BJP is struggling most of the places.

Take out Rajasthan which I guess is 50-50 thanks to Gehlot- Pilot duel BJP is set to lose entire North India with Haryana gone.  They are scared to host elections in JK due to Congress reclaiming Jammu & NC as usual winning in Kashmir. 

They are concerned af seeing BJP go back to its pro Hindu PR factory with all those antics in parliament.   They know it very well they are vulnerable if they keep acting the way they did all those 4 years since 2019.  Now they have to  secure their voters to prevent any mishap in 2024.  Believe it or not its only Modi g saving their useless a**s with his popularity & clean image...  And he  knows it damn well too

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Take out Rajasthan which I guess is 50-50 thanks to Gehlot- Pilot duel BJP is set to lose entire North India with Haryana gone.  They are scared to host elections in JK due to Congress reclaiming Jammu & NC as usual winning in Kashmir. 

They are concerned af seeing BJP go back to its pro Hindu PR factory with all those antics in parliament.   They know it very well they are vulnerable if they keep acting the way they did all those 4 years since 2019.  Now they have to  secure their voters to prevent any mishap in 2024.  Believe it or not its only Modi g saving their useless a**s with his popularity & clean image...  And he  knows it damn well too

Sad thing is their policies are not that bad but their followers are another story.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:28 AM, Khota said:

Laanat tujpe hain.

Dozen women have come forward with complaints of sexual harassment and nothing has been done. This inquiry is same as the one conducted against Adani.

Sports minister needs to step up or Modi needs to fire him.  Just because the complaint is against a member of ruling party, does not mean he is above the law.

Aagya launda!! Don’t you know how to argue without doing tu-tu-main-main . Did I say tujhpe laanat hain? KBW! Laanat uspe jo PT Usha ko thappad mara

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aagya launda!! Don’t you know how to argue without doing tu-tu-main-main . Did I say tujhpe laanat hain? KBW! Laanat uspe jo PT Usha ko thappad mara

I am human. I made a mistake.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

These wrestlers are true heroes. Every one of them. Putting their career and earnings on the line to fight corruption.

Vijender (boxer) joined congress and fought elections in 2019. I see the same future for vinesh and Bajrang. Maybe fighting elections in 2024 or later...

3 hours ago, Khota said:

These wrestlers are true heroes. Every one of them. Putting their career and earnings on the line to fight corruption.

I was in their favor in Jan.  I felt they had a genuine case and as per SC’s orders they had their grievances heard, FIR was registered. Their initiall stance of not politicizing the protest was good too, they had chased Brinda Karat out.

The next phase turned totally political with all jokers like Tikait, Khappiyyas, azaadi slogans, etc , is a circus now. What has Agraharonse azaadi got to do with wrestlers’ protests! The last nail in the coffin was insulting PT Usha.  Now, it’s all about what they want politically 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I was in their favor in Jan.  I felt they had a genuine case and as per SC’s orders they had their grievances heard, FIR was registered. Their initiall stance of not politicizing the protest was good too, they had chased Brinda Karat out.

The next phase turned totally political with all jokers like Tikait, Khappiyyas, azaadi slogans, etc , is a circus now. What has Agraharonse azaadi got to do with wrestlers’ protests! The last nail in the coffin was insulting PT Usha.  Now, it’s all about what they want politically 

The problem is the way it was done. A sham inquiry against their own minister was the reason why we are here. This is what happens when it spirals out of control.

One or two women I would give the Minister benefit of doubt. Seven is another story.

30 minutes ago, Khota said:

The problem is the way it was done. A sham inquiry against their own minister was the reason why we are here. This is what happens when it spirals out of control.

One or two women I would give the Minister benefit of doubt. Seven is another story.

PT Usha and Mary Kom led committee denied the allegations. Even if 10 women come up with allegations, it has to be proven in court and only then he can be convicted and put behind bars. They can’t demand arrest without any charges that a prosecutor allows to be prosecuted in court by handing him over to judicial custody. Kisi ki kehlane par nahin. 

Agreed that he had to step down as chief of  IWF .

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

PT Usha and Mary Kom led committee denied the allegations. Even if 10 women come up with allegations, it has to be proven in court and only then he can be convicted and put behind bars. They can’t demand arrest without any charges that a prosecutor allows to be prosecuted in court by handing him over to judicial custody. Kisi ki kehlane par nahin. 

Agreed that he had to step down as chief of  IWF .

how was sisodia arrested then?

On 5/29/2023 at 6:29 PM, Lone Wolf said:

BJP knows Khattar & Haryana BJP is doomed already.  Hence they don't care anymore. 

They are done in Haryana either way...  Too much bad governance in that state. 

37% unemployment rate...  Nobody can survive those numbers. 

so will Maharashtra is my guess. rampant corruption by local leaders. Gas and Elec prices are three fold. Even water has to be paid for by corrupt mechanisms

Brij Bhushan needs to get out of wrestling. Not just him - all politicians who have not participated in grass root level of that sport should be out of sports. Sports minister is enough at the top to look at budgets and removing obstacles for sporting bodies. 

Even I am out of patience with these wrestlers now. Was completely in their favor but they have maligned their cause by associating themselves with andolanjeevis like Tikait, Kejriwal and Karat They cannot insist it is their way or the highway. Now that FIR is in place let law take its course. Go back to wrestling. Looks like they are not planning to wrestle professionally anymore.

BJP needs to kick out this Bhushan and other politicians out of wrestling. Problem is they don't seem to know how to handle protests. Even small things like this gets escalated for no reason.

15 minutes ago, khadekhademaaro said:

how was sisodia arrested then?

https://twitter.com/saffron_sn/status/1663546902733008896?s=46

Sisodia has documented charges of corruption, which led to a judicial custody. The charges have to be allowed to be prosecuted and depending on any flight risk and a non-bailable warrant, one can be arrested. Here, they are alleging that he molested 1000s of girls , with no circumstantial evidence too. They claim he did it in foreign land in days he was not present there. 

p.s Didn’t think you’d turn out to be a AAPian

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

https://twitter.com/saffron_sn/status/1663546902733008896?s=46

Sisodia has documented charges of corruption, which led to a judicial custody. The charges have to be allowed to be prosecuted and depending on any flight risk and a non-bailable warrant, one can be arrested. Here, they are alleging that he molested 1000s of girls , with no circumstantial evidence too. They claim he did it in foreign land in days he was not present there. 

p.s Didn’t think you’d turn out to be a AAPian

Everyone who disagrees is against BJP. Wah wah wah.

57 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Brij Bhushan needs to get out of wrestling. Not just him - all politicians who have not participated in grass root level of that sport should be out of sports. Sports minister is enough at the top to look at budgets and removing obstacles for sporting bodies. 

Even I am out of patience with these wrestlers now. Was completely in their favor but they have maligned their cause by associating themselves with andolanjeevis like Tikait, Kejriwal and Karat They cannot insist it is their way or the highway. Now that FIR is in place let law take its course. Go back to wrestling. Looks like they are not planning to wrestle professionally anymore.

BJP needs to kick out this Bhushan and other politicians out of wrestling. Problem is they don't seem to know how to handle protests. Even small things like this gets escalated for no reason.

Because they have no faith in the system. Do you think they will be honest brokers?