Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kya hua ab? IOC has convinced the wrestlers to suspend the dharna and roadside dramebaazi?

They went back home

All they want is justice and you want to deny that to stay in power. Pitiful.

The International Olympic Committee has condemned the treatment of Indian wrestlers and asked IOA to protect the athletes. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has condemned how the protesting Indian wrestlers were being treated by Delhi Police over the weekend, terming it "very disturbing" in a strongly-worded statement.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

All they want is justice and you want to deny that to stay in power. Pitiful.

The International Olympic Committee has condemned the treatment of Indian wrestlers and asked IOA to protect the athletes. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has condemned how the protesting Indian wrestlers were being treated by Delhi Police over the weekend, terming it "very disturbing" in a strongly-worded statement.

Read latest on their withdrawal of dharna

The great Indian circus. Most don't know a thing about the actual or perceived crime, yet they decide based on who will lose. If they make BJP lose, that side automatically becomes correct and get widespread support.

Overall, its tough in India where women rights are arbitrary, and male rights are non-existent. Also, how India needs to groom new talent, rather than stick with tried and tested old champs. These champs are trained with huge expenses.  Better to invest in newer talents and grassroots.

5 hours ago, someone said:

The great Indian circus. Most don't know a thing about the actual or perceived crime, yet they decide based on who will lose. If they make BJP lose, that side automatically becomes correct and get widespread support.

Overall, its tough in India where women rights are arbitrary, and male rights are non-existent. Also, how India needs to groom new talent, rather than stick with tried and tested old champs. These champs are trained with huge expenses.  Better to invest in newer talents and grassroots.

Especially when they are told to compete in the Nationals, to qualify for Olympic selection. These stars with their expensive foreign trainers and high paying jobs to directly be selected for the Olympics! How will they nurture local talent if these athletes don’t help build talent? 

Same is true for cricket stars who refuse to play domestic cricket!

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am trying understand their logic of suspending their he dharna

Why does it not bother you that several women have come forward to complain about poor behavior of the accused?

Especially when they are told to compete in the Nationals, to qualify for Olympic selection. These stars with their expensive foreign trainers and high paying jobs to directly be selected for the Olympics! How will they nurture local talent if these athletes don’t help build talent? 

Same is true for cricket stars who refuse to play domestic cricket!

So all these are lies about sexual harrasment?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Why does it not bother you that several women have come forward to complain about poor behavior of the accused?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

So all these are lies about sexual harrasment?

Who knows? Hence we need an investigation. So, if your demands are an arrest without prosecution, it’s not as per Indian law. If you want foreign intervention, then you don’t believe in the system and let’s go for anarchy or as a communist, go for a revolution! 

There are a lot of checks in our system, courts, media, etc. If you lose belief in those and believe that the fascist party is controlling everything, then I consider there’s nothing to argue. Lage raho, Khota Bhai!! 

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is probably the source he must be banking on which posts crap & lies. 

As opposed to the well-researched "journalists" aka sensationlist youtubers you keep posting videos from? 

:phehe:

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Who knows? Hence we need an investigation. So, if your demands are an arrest without prosecution, it’s not as per Indian law. If you want foreign intervention, then you don’t believe in the system and let’s go for anarchy or as a communist, go for a revolution! 

There are a lot of checks in our system, courts, media, etc. If you lose belief in those and believe that the fascist party is controlling everything, then I consider there’s nothing to argue. Lage raho, Khota Bhai!! 

I agree there should be no arrest without law taking course.

But after giving clean chit to Adani, I don't think the system serves the common man against the powerful. I agree this is anarchy where rich and powerful people get away with abusing women.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I agree there should be no arrest without law taking course.

But after giving clean chit to Adani, I don't think the system serves the common man against the powerful. I agree this is anarchy where rich and powerful people get away with abusing women.

Yeh Adani ko yahan beech mein kyon laate ? How’s he related to wrestlers’ protest?

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yeh Adani ko yahan beech mein kyon laate ? How’s he related to wrestlers’ protest?

Some people have Adani and Modi perpetually embedded within their permanent wank bank.. cannot function without talking about them in every topic. I have a feeling somehow Adani is responsible for the Odisha train disaster according to them

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Citing an example. A system that finds Adani has done everything right can also claim that these women are making things up.

3 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Some people have Adani and Modi perpetually embedded within their permanent wank bank.. cannot function without talking about them in every topic. I have a feeling somehow Adani is responsible for the Odisha train disaster according to them

I have a feeling you are not in touch with realty.

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

There is a song called 'Jawani O Diwani Tu Zindabad' by Kishore Kumar.... these people sing it as 'Adani O Diwani Tu Zindabad' ...sry for the silly jk ;)