Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

27 minutes ago, mishra said:

What it really means is US is understanding and accepting the important work and pottential of Adani in geo strategic arena.

I have been saying all along. Adanis business is nothing but a BRI equivalent of India. Its just that we are very poor country so we cant have the same room to waste money but make the money work harder.

To me what Tata Group, Reliance Group is to India in India, is Adanis Adanis to India geo strategic interest in rest of world. People can keep coming with all Bullshit arguement, changes nothing to GoI

But its not even about being very poor country. Look at US, UK; France, Germany etc Who get the strategically important projects ? Skill and capacity to execute on scale is not something many have. Certainly Govts dont have.

11 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

But its not even about being very poor country. Look at US, UK; France, Germany etc Who get the strategically important projects ? Skill and capacity to execute on scale is not something many have. Certainly Govts dont have.

US UK China France Germany and rest they have it all controlled by Government bodies. Indian model of using Adanis is probably most eveolved and efficient one with a risk that Adani becomes a foreign citizen which must have been very well calculated and hedged by Government agencies. I see that as only risk and hence Adanis to be very well managed by GoI.

All those criticising Adani needs to just see one scenario, What if Adani becomes a American or Chinese citizen and takes the Group with him ie Ports change ownership.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

i have no bias. Thats why i am siding with the courts. Dont project your bias on me, mr gawaar. You are the one who is disputing court findings, alleging wrongdoing without proof and wanting your own independent witchhunt coz courts disagree with you. Thats bias, i am the one accepting legal judgement and legal standards. You dont get to accuse me of wrongdoing and expect me to open by books to exonerate myself. its the job of the accuser to prove guilt, which you cannot. Hence your bias against Adani.

I am biased coming from someone who said Adani supports BJP so they are the good guys. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I am biased coming from someone who said Adani supports BJP so they are the good guys. 

I didnt say they are the good guys for supporting BJP, i said they are the good guys coz there is no evidence against them and i dont listen to foreign elements on our own sources like you do, mr traitor.

You are biassed because you are assuming guilt without giving proof. Its innocent until proven guilty not prove you are innocent else you are guilty, mr traitor.

Edited by Muloghonto

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I didnt say they are the good guys for supporting BJP, i said they are the good guys coz there is no evidence against them and i dont listen to foreign elements on our own sources like you do, mr traitor.

You are biassed because you are assuming guilt without giving proof. Its innocent until proven guilty not prove you are innocent else you are guilty, mr traitor.

That is what you said. Go back and read it.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

That is what you said. Go back and read it.

But i am the one accepting court verdict, while you are whining about independent query, disregarding court verdicts and processes. Means despite my biases, i am logical and accepting of facts, while you are inventing nonsense and questioning the validity of indian institutions.

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

But i am the one accepting court verdict, while you are whining about independent query, disregarding court verdicts and processes. Means despite my biases, i am logical and accepting of facts, while you are inventing nonsense and questioning the validity of indian institutions.

You being logical is an oxymoron but being biased is something I can agree with.

Turtle vs Tata case. People need to look at the case to understand why Tata's have come out of infrastructure related business when it comes to Ports or similar simply because Tata Group is too big , too global, too diverse and its not worth touching such initiatives.

Once Again. Thank You Adani