PM Modi silenced me on lapses leading to Pulwama attack: Satya Pal Malik

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, diga said:

@Austin 3:!6 how is someone allowed to get away with so much of abuse? I dont think this person understands the difference between abuse and criticism. 

This same person who "exposes" corrupt politicians has no problems doing business with Khalistani supporters.

Calls himself "Indian" (tomorrow he'll pretend to be another nationality depending on which way the wind blows) but then funnels money to separatist groups.

Go figure.

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

You keep saying deleted some posts, yet you allow the post where @EnterTheVoid has made a claim, I just asked him to justify by quoting my post from which he is taking a portion, why can't he do that & why are you shielding him? 

This is not fair moderation......Shame

Your posts are being deleted NOT bcoz what you asked but the way you asked. There is way to discuss in a civilized forum and if you can't distinguish between discussing and abusing, then this forum is not for you. Before shaming the moderation, I would suggest you introspect yourself and think about the last time you made a decent post without abusing your fellow poster who doesn't agree with you. Everyday your posts get reported but we moderators still let it pass as we want to be as inclusive as possible. However, we strongly suggest you to improve your quality of posts in ICF if you want to contimue posting.

Bhadwon ki ginti mein iska number sabse pelle aayega 

We