Jaiswal needs to be in the Indian team today and given a rope for the next 3 years.

maniac

On 4/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, express bowling said:

The biggest plus about Jaiswal is that he is a high average FC batter and not just a T20 hack.

After Gill,  Jaiswal is the inform batter who interests me the most due to his FC background. 

Rinku Singh's FC record is up there as well.  40 matches, 60 avg, 71 SR.  While a high SR is not necessary for FC success, to me it demonstrates the ability of the batsman to dominate domestic attacks.  A low SR against mediocre attacks does not bode well for international success.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

57 minutes ago, deepdynamo said:

Pls bring in Jaiswal when he is red hot. Don't put him in a grind of process, A-tours and queue.

He must bypass every queue and straight to Indian team.

Infact, If Rohit is smart, he will move to No.4 and bring in redhot Gill-  Jaiswal as openers for the WC. This just may prove to be a masterstroke.

In recent years, smartness is selecting the washed up players into the international team as a replacement for seniors.

Such washed up players will get exposed, thereby paving the glorious path of return for our seniors.

Coach sahab hai already told "lower your expectations"..while we are waiting for Yashasvi Jaiswal, they may bring Shikhar Dhawan back for the ODI WC with the excuse of left hander, good experience and ICC tournament performer.

I have seen some "fans" on social media, who says that Yashasvi is a one season wonder and he should play atleast 3-4 years in domestics to gain experience. They cite example of SKY who debuted at the age of 32 and shook the entire cricketing world.

For them, ICC tournament means reinforce the tried and failed trio of Rohit, Dhawan and Kohli into the top 3..who can play till 40-45 overs to ensure India reach to a safe total before accelerating at the end.

Edited by singhvivek141

18 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

In recent years, smartness is selecting the washed up players into the international team as a replacement for seniors.

Such washed up players will get exposed, thereby paving the glorious path of return for our seniors.

Coach sahab hai already told "lower your expectations"..while we are waiting for Yashasvi Jaiswal, they may bring Shikhar Dhawan back for the ODI WC with the excuse of left hander, good experience and ICC tournament performer.

I have seen some "fans" on social media, who says that Yashasvi is a one season wonder and he should play atleast 3-4 years in domestics to gain experience. They cite example of SKY who debuted at the age of 32 and shook the entire cricketing world.

For them, ICC tournament means reinforce the tried and failed trio of Rohit, Dhawan and Kohli into the top 3..who can play till 40-45 overs to ensure India reach to a safe total before accelerating at the end.

I have been clamouring for these boys since 2020. 

Jaiswal

Sundar

Sarfraz

Patidar

Hell even rinku is good

Upendra 

We would wallop teams in Asia like we have been for a while and beat teams in sena more convincingly. We cam get wins in nz with these young lions. 

Same for fast bowlers. Unleash all of them when they hit age 23 24. Don't wait till 28 etc. 

Kuldeep sen

Prasidh

Harshit

All can be deadly in sena. 

India is india though. Myopic vision. Nepotism. Corruption and the management seem to only care about marketability. Pathetic losers.

We will lose the WC semis to pak in India rofl with our piss poor selections. 

I am usually very optimistic. But this Indian management is the most despicable corrupt piece of trash organisation I have ever come across. Incorrigible.