Is it the start of the end of aam aadmi party (operation sheeshmahal, sharab ghotala)?

randomGuy

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

That could only happen if opposition comes to power. The issue is, opposition is in shambles. They have nothing significant to offer. They are banking on either AK or RaGa. I promise you, both wouldnt work. 

Opposition do not need a leader with mass appeal. They need someone young who has clean image, has strong work ethics and is decent. All the parties need to rally behind that leader with clear unity. Tone down all the $hutiyas who trash talk the moment they open their mouths. Just do a great favor to the cause of opposition, and simply offer alternative to BJP. All put together they will come close to 250.

We have seen enough politics in India and we know that they generally have that much base. In this scenario, BJP+ will still end up with 280+290. With credible option, this number could drop and that is their best chance. The way things are, people are not going to trust opposition alliance with RJD, NCP, CONG and some other in their group. All these corrupt parties need to tone down and let a clean person lead. Their only choice now is to survive. 

If they come to power, they should investigate some corrupt BJP leaders and put them behind the bars.

Most of the UPA scams were found during UPA 1 and 2. How? 

Here are a list of corruption cases (Def equipment related) against various Cong and Coalition govts. 

https://corruption-tracker.org/cases/?search=&outcome_status=&seller_country=&buyer_country=India&seller_company=&buyer_company=&from_year=&to_year=

If you will read the timelines of the cases - all cases were found during the tenure of the govt. Surely there must be something that the current govt should have done? After all it's the second term now. During UPA 2 we had a new scam for many thousand crores almost every other day!

Edited by bharathh

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

Not according to our resident experts. @ravishingravi @bharat @coffee_rules corruption is limited to opposition. BJP takes bath in Ganga everyday, so they are fine.

If you are referencing me at least get my name right earnest research person. Again that said, I will mention it for the nth time (that means many times as I don't know the exact number) that I am not associated with the BJP in any way nor do I subscribe to all its actions as seen in the wrestlers thread. 

That said. AAP, Cong and almost all opposition has so little credibility that any time they rake up an issue I usually feel that it is the opposite that's true. That is not the current govts fault. Maybe you should have higher standards for opposition. At least I do. The sooner charlatans like Kejriwal and the Vadra Gandhis are removed from politics - the better for the country.

11 hours ago, bharathh said:

If you are referencing me at least get my name right earnest research person. Again that said, I will mention it for the nth time (that means many times as I don't know the exact number) that I am not associated with the BJP in any way nor do I subscribe to all its actions as seen in the wrestlers thread. 

That said. AAP, Cong and almost all opposition has so little credibility that any time they rake up an issue I usually feel that it is the opposite that's true. That is not the current govts fault. Maybe you should have higher standards for opposition. At least I do. The sooner charlatans like Kejriwal and the Vadra Gandhis are removed from politics - the better for the country.

Thanks for correction.

Is corruption limited to opposition only? 

Lol BJP fans citing corruption...  Whereas it is a known fact most of their leaders would be behind the bars if not for power. 

Had Hemanta Biswa stayed in Congress he would have been doing serious jail time as of now.  Although he is a quality product & well done to BJP for poaching him. 

Now when the power is gone...  Some unbelievable scams will come out & people will rip their leaders apart.  

That's how it rolls in India.  Very cute & naive to think that anyone is better. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

12 hours ago, Khota said:

Not according to our resident experts. @ravishingravi @bharat @coffee_rules corruption is limited to opposition. BJP takes bath in Ganga everyday, so they are fine.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I never claimed BJP was corruption-free. Yes, to say Modi owns all the money that Adani makes, is far-fetched and idiotic. Arvind Kejarival said this on the Delhi assembly, where he cannot be held liable in court. Buzdil saala. 

A lot from Congress, SP, RLD, JDS have joined BJP and viceversa. So corruption has crept in all parties. Can’t allege that to top leadership in BJP unlike other parties. 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol BJP fans citing corruption...  Whereas it is a known fact most of their leaders would be behind the bars if not for power. 

Had Hemanta Biswa stayed in Congress he would have been doing serious jail time as of now.  Although he is a quality product & well done to BJP for poaching him. 

Now when the power is gone...  Some unbelievable scams will come out & people will rip their leaders apart.  

That's how it rolls in India.  Very cute & naive to think that anyone is better. 

UPA at the peak of their powers couldn't stop scams getting discovered. I'm sure that there are BJP folks as well doing them. Why aren't they coming to the surface? RaGa tried hard with Rafale but it ended up backfiring on him and the Congress. Surely there must be something to nail the existing BJP leaders on. Regardless of party if someone is guilty they must be punished. 

31 minutes ago, bharathh said:

UPA at the peak of their powers couldn't stop scams getting discovered. I'm sure that there are BJP folks as well doing them. Why aren't they coming to the surface? RaGa tried hard with Rafale but it ended up backfiring on him and the Congress. Surely there must be something to nail the existing BJP leaders on. Regardless of party if someone is guilty they must be punished. 

UPA 2.0 under MMS lost the plot about how to rule with a Iron fist. 

Earlier Congress governments would crush that Anna Hazare movement with absolute impunity.  Also it felt like some external powers wanted them gone too.  Just like they now want Modi. 

10 years later India seem better prepared for that stuff. 

Also BJP has cashed it on Internet boom & sold their product better. 

And the fact that BJP was much better than calling out the party in power as Opposition during those days. 

Had Pathankot attack happened under Congress & they invited ISI a week before MMS meeting Sharif...  BJP would have pushed for a treason charge on GoI.  Congress did no such thing. 

I am sure next time tables will turn & with power change India will push ahead with a near authoritarian form of Government. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

11 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

UPA 2.0 under MMS lost the plot about how to rule with a Iron fist. 

Earlier Congress governments would crush that Anna Hazare movement with absolute impunity.  Also it felt like some external powers wanted them gone too.  Just like they now want Modi. 

10 years later India seem better prepared for that stuff. 

Also BJP has cashed it on Internet boom & sold their product better. 

And the fact that BJP was much better than calling out the party in power as Opposition during those days. 

Had Pathankot attack happened under Congress & they invited ISI a week before MMS meeting Sharif...  BJP would have pushed for a treason charge on GoI.  Congress did no such thing. 

I am sure next time tables will turn & with power change India will push ahead with a near authoritarian form of Government. 

Actually IMO BJP sucks at selling themselves and their achievements. They let the CAA fester till it got out of hand. Ditto with Farmers protests. Ditto now happening with wrestlers. The wrestlers are at least worth supporting. 

Still doesn't answer why no scams have bubbled up when scams were almost an everyday occurance under UPA 1 and 2.

21 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Actually IMO BJP sucks at selling themselves and their achievements. They let the CAA fester till it got out of hand. Ditto with Farmers protests. Ditto now happening with wrestlers. The wrestlers are at least worth supporting. 

Still doesn't answer why no scams have bubbled up when scams were almost an everyday occurance under UPA 1 and 2.

I was a bit young to understand such things back in UPA 1 days but people seem to have good rapport of UPA 1 just like Modi 1.0.  They won in 2009 on the back of that.   Opposition was better during those days with strong leadership of Advani,  Murli Manohar Joshi etc too. 

UPA 2.0 was just a sh**show no denying that.  They had to go. 

24 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I was a bit young to understand such things back in UPA 1 days but people seem to have good rapport of UPA 1 just like Modi 1.0.  They won in 2009 on the back of that.   Opposition was better during those days with strong leadership of Advani,  Murli Manohar Joshi etc too. 

UPA 2.0 was just a sh**show no denying that.  They had to go. 

There were so many bomb blasts all across India at that time. It all culminated in 2008 in Mumbai. India was a very unsafe place at that time. Corruption even at the lowest level was rampant. Jungle raj pretty much - esp in North India. Kashmir was a no go zone for normal Indians. A lot has changed since then. Probably that's why you have rose tinted glasses when it comes to the opposition. You probably don't remember the issues with India under the "opposition" of today. Why do you think Anna Hazare got the support he did? Kejriwal still lives off the anger and frustration of the time. I was an AAP supporter when they started as well - only to understand what snakes the AAP leadership really were.

UPA 2 won because of TINA and a super effort in stitching together a coalition that set India back by a decade. Almost all our financial problems stem from all the gotalas of UPA 1 and 2. We didn't really have much money before that.

Edited by bharathh

18 minutes ago, bharathh said:

There were so many bomb blasts all across India at that time. It all culminated in 2008 in Mumbai. India was a very unsafe place at that time. Corruption even at the lowest level was rampant. Jungle raj pretty much - esp in North India. Kashmir was a no go zone for normal Indians. A lot has changed since then. Probably that's why you have rose tinted glasses when it comes to the opposition. You probably don't remember the issues with India under the "opposition" of today. Why do you think Anna Hazare got the support he did? Kejriwal still lives off the anger and frustration of the time. I was an AAP supporter when they started as well - only to understand what snakes the AAP leadership really were.

UPA 2 won because of TINA and a super effort in stitching together a coalition that set India back by a decade. Almost all our financial problems stem from all the gotalas of UPA 1 and 2. We didn't really have much money before that.

I think after Mumbai 2008 there was intense pressure on Pakistani establishment by Western powers including America.  Never seen before actually. 

India had started to move closer to the  west after Civil nuclear deal & opportunity for both sides.  US couldn't simply turn blind eye to Pakistani tactics anymore. 

Terrorist Hafiz Saeeed in a famous TV interview said they can only continue his so called Terror activities in the name of Mujahideen only in Kashmir due to intense Western pressure after Mumbai 2008.

Vajpayee didn't go to war on Parliament attack in 2001 too.  Basically did nothing. 

During UPA 2.0 Congress did order Operation Ginger in a cross border attack on Pakistani army after which severed heads of Pakistani BAT teams were brought back. 

URI > Operation Ginger>>>>>Balakot in my book. 

We hurt Pakistani army our real enemy. 

18 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think after Mumbai 2008 there was intense pressure on Pakistani establishment by Western powers including America.  Never seen before actually. 

India had started to move closer to the  west after Civil nuclear deal & opportunity for both sides.  US couldn't simply turn blind eye to Pakistani tactics anymore. 

Terrorist Hafiz Saeeed in a famous TV interview said they can only continue his so called Terror activities in the name of Mujahideen only in Kashmir due to intense Western pressure after Mumbai 2008.

Vajpayee didn't go to war on Parliament attack in 2001 too.  Basically did nothing. 

During UPA 2.0 Congress did order Operation Ginger in a cross border attack on Pakistani army after which severed heads of Pakistani BAT teams were brought back. 

URI > Operation Ginger>>>>>Balakot in my book. 

We hurt Pakistani army our real enemy. 

MMS and AK Antony were chakkas. Pls don't compare those shitheads to our current representatives. MMS was the worst pos prime minister we had. A buffoon. Even worse than Deve Gowda

10 minutes ago, bharathh said:

MMS and AK Antony were chakkas. Pls don't compare those shitheads to our current representatives. MMS was the worst pos prime minister we had. A buffoon. Even worse than Deve Gowda

You can call Vajpayee the same technically after 2001 Parliament attacks.. . 

Modi G after Pathankot terror attack...  ISI... Aftermath of Balakot strikes...  Paxtani jets in Indian territory For the first time since 1971...  Threatened to Bomb Rajouri Military base...  If not for Abhinandan. 

I have  yet to see proper treatment done to Pakistan army or regime since 1999.

Proxy war only favors them. 

Fact that Imraan has hurt them more than India in last decade says something. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

You can call Vajpayee the same technically after 2001 Parliament attacks.. . 

Modi G after Pathankot terror attack...  ISI... Aftermath of Balakot strikes...  Paxtani jets in Indian territory For the first time since 1971...  Threatened to Bomb Rajouri Military base...  If not for Abhinandan. 

I have  yet to see proper treatment done to Pakistan army or regime since 1999.

Proxy war only favors them. 

Fact that Imraan has hurt them more than India in last decade says something. 

Kargil was won under Vajpayee

Pls stop comparing mice with men. 

11 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Kargil was won under Vajpayee

Pls stop comparing mice with men. 

Oh come on..  Now we can say the same with 65, 71, 67 Nathula,  Cho La (under new PM Indira with China)  86 Sumdrong Chu with China. 

In 99 always remember Vajpayee ordered Indian troops to not cross LoC even though we had every right to as Paxtan had crossed it first.  We didn't so...  Not a single stretch of land was gained.  

Peak Congress was a sight to behold.  MMS, PM Modi both don't hold a candle to that stuff.