Is it the start of the end of aam aadmi party (operation sheeshmahal, sharab ghotala)?

randomGuy

Did anyone notice how they tried to frame a Times Now journalist who was visiting Punjab ?

Sanjay and Atishi Marx Lenin even started tweeting about SC ST act invocation before high court looked at the matter.

Times Now is at the forefront of this Sheesh Mahal expose thing so they are trying to target them in vengeance in such a pathetic way.

With Congress at least you don't get such pathetic acts against media.

1 hour ago, Number said:

Did anyone notice how they tried to frame a Times Now journalist who was visiting Punjab ?

Sanjay and Atishi Marx Lenin even started tweeting about SC ST act invocation before high court looked at the matter.

Times Now is at the forefront of this Sheesh Mahal expose thing so they are trying to target them in vengeance in such a pathetic way.

With Congress at least you don't get such pathetic acts against media.

This actually may have prompted me to make this thread. seems like a clear-cut case of Vinash kale...

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I dont think so. Spoke with few cab drivers per them BJP is trying to frame Kejriwal and they no longer want to support Modi in center elections next year. 

I think we need some can drivers to stand up for elections. Or at least become pollsters. 

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

This actually may have prompted me to make this thread. seems like a clear-cut case of Vinash kale...

Don't think he is losing Delhi anytime soon. Don't think it will go below 50/70 seats if the elections were held today. AAP is tactically very underrated party. Some of their tactics are totally new age which Delhi BJP just can't match.

Punjab might slip away in next elections and go back to Akalis as SLP. 

11 minutes ago, Number said:

Don't think he is losing Delhi anytime soon. Don't think it will go below 50/70 seats if the elections were held today. AAP is tactically very underrated party. Some of their tactics are totally new age which Delhi BJP just can't match.

Punjab might slip away in next elections and go back to Akalis as SLP. 

I wasn't expecting such a close fight in MCD...Aap voteshare fell from 53.5% to 42% from vidhan sabha to MCD. Kapil Mishra made tall claim in above video saying aap will lose deposit if by-elections were held today on any seat .. good to know your views  on Punjab, I don't have much knowledge abt aap's perception there 

Edited by randomGuy

28 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I wasn't expecting such a close fight in MCD...Aap voteshare fell from 53.5% to 42% from vidhan sabha to MCD. Kapil Mishra made tall claim in above video saying aap will lose deposit if by-elections were held today on any seat .. good to know your views  on Punjab, I don't have much knowledge abt aap's perception there 

Kapil Mishra is AAP's Satyapal Malik. Scorned lover. :giggle: He couldn't win even his own seat in 2020. He has done some really good work for Hindus killed in attacks by Muslims but I don't think he can be taken seriously on Delhi elections.

A big section in Punjab is somehow always against central govt. Be it Congress or BJP. So whoever they feel can take on Centre they vote for them. Mann was the only big leader who used to speak against central govt for Punjab's issues for long. So he got the mandate in 2022.

Sidhu Mossewala murder created an image that he isn't a good administrator and the way he has handled Amritpal issue it has created an image of him as someone who is weak and is obeying central govt agencies blindly.

Akalis on the other hand are arranging lawyers for youths picked up. The SGPC is their religious wing, which unabashedly supports Khalistanis. So I believe Akalis will cash in on those sentiments and win their core vote bank back.

I am curious to see Jalandhar bypoll results. It will give good indication of ground sentiments.

Edited by Number

58 minutes ago, Number said:

Kapil Mishra is AAP's Satyapal Malik. Scorned lover. :giggle: He couldn't win even his own seat in 2020. He has done some really good work for Hindus killed in attacks by Muslims but I don't think he can be taken seriously on Delhi elections.

A big section in Punjab is somehow always against central govt. Be it Congress or BJP. So whoever they feel can take on Centre they vote for them. Mann was the only big leader who used to speak against central govt for Punjab's issues for long. So he got the mandate in 2022.

Sidhu Mossewala murder created an image that he isn't a good administrator and the way he has handled Amritpal issue it has created an image of him as someone who is weak and is obeying central govt agencies blindly.

Akalis on the other hand are arranging lawyers for youths picked up. The SGPC is their religious wing, which unabashedly supports Khalistanis. So I believe Akalis will cash in on those sentiments and win their core vote bank back.

I am curious to see Jalandhar bypoll results. It will give good indication of ground sentiments.

Mishra is one of the better leaders in Delhi BJP imo...you broke my heart when you called him aap's satyapal malik because you compared one of my most likeable with one of the most repulsive figures :((

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

AAP still enjoys lot of goodwill among the people in Delhi.  Standards are that low. 

Their kind of politics sells in urban or semi urban areas. 

Delhi BJP is clown show.  Kapil Mishra is one decent leader but there is really nothing much over there. 

Same goes for Congress which maybe is marginally better but nothing more. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

For a democracy to be vibrant there should be a strong opposition. Lot of BJP supporters don't want any.

are you supporting and condoning gross corruption by AAP and Khujli just for the sake of a opposition to BJP? An opposition is needed in a democracy but they also have the the duty to the indian citizens to be following the law.

11 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

are you supporting and condoning gross corruption by AAP and Khujli just for the sake of a opposition to BJP? An opposition is needed in a democracy but they also have the the duty to the indian citizens to be following the law.

I am very sure BJP is not corrupt. When you make statements like that you let me see through you. Very clearly.

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

How was the coronation? Do you like the new King? What do you think of Harry episode?

45 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am very sure BJP is not corrupt. When you make statements like that you let me see through you. Very clearly.

If there are proven cases of corruption I am happy to see suspensions and arrests of ANY BJP politician whoever it may be..

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

How was the coronation? Do you like the new King? What do you think of Harry episode?

Irrelevant to the topic

6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

If there are proven cases of corruption I am happy to see suspensions and arrests of ANY BJP politician whoever it may be..

Irrelevant to the topic

Who can bring cases of corruption against the ruling party?

12 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Mishra is one of the better leaders in Delhi BJP imo...you broke my heart when you called him aap's satyapal malik because you compared one of my most likeable with one of the most repulsive figures :((

I have respect for Mishra for the way he works for families of terror attack victims. Its just that I don't trust his judgement on AAP. 

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Who can bring cases of corruption against the ruling party?

That could only happen if opposition comes to power. The issue is, opposition is in shambles. They have nothing significant to offer. They are banking on either AK or RaGa. I promise you, both wouldnt work. 

Opposition do not need a leader with mass appeal. They need someone young who has clean image, has strong work ethics and is decent. All the parties need to rally behind that leader with clear unity. Tone down all the $hutiyas who trash talk the moment they open their mouths. Just do a great favor to the cause of opposition, and simply offer alternative to BJP. All put together they will come close to 250.

We have seen enough politics in India and we know that they generally have that much base. In this scenario, BJP+ will still end up with 280+290. With credible option, this number could drop and that is their best chance. The way things are, people are not going to trust opposition alliance with RJD, NCP, CONG and some other in their group. All these corrupt parties need to tone down and let a clean person lead. Their only choice now is to survive. 

If they come to power, they should investigate some corrupt BJP leaders and put them behind the bars.

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

That could only happen if opposition comes to power. The issue is, opposition is in shambles. They have nothing significant to offer. They are banking on either AK or RaGa. I promise you, both wouldnt work. 

Opposition do not need a leader with mass appeal. They need someone young who has clean image, has strong work ethics and is decent. All the parties need to rally behind that leader with clear unity. Tone down all the $hutiyas who trash talk the moment they open their mouths. Just do a great favor to the cause of opposition, and simply offer alternative to BJP. All put together they will come close to 250.

We have seen enough politics in India and we know that they generally have that much base. In this scenario, BJP+ will still end up with 280+290. With credible option, this number could drop and that is their best chance. The way things are, people are not going to trust opposition alliance with RJD, NCP, CONG and some other in their group. All these corrupt parties need to tone down and let a clean person lead. Their only choice now is to survive. 

If they come to power, they should investigate some corrupt BJP leaders and put them behind the bars.

Not according to our resident experts. @ravishingravi @bharat @coffee_rules corruption is limited to opposition. BJP takes bath in Ganga everyday, so they are fine.