Manipur death toll crosses 100 as CM holds all-party meet, Army steps in

khadekhademaaro

Geez man this government is really clueless when it comes to securing our frontiers...  Absolute clown show.  

Kuki militants freely infiltrating in India & now they are wrecking havoc in Manipur as Generals warned GOI...  What ta bunch of Morons they don't have b**ls to make Tatmadaw regime of Myanmar to even question all this?   Bunch of image conscious losers.   Such a sad state of affairs for Manipur folks. 

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

this government thinks its main function is only to win elections.they have no clue on actual governance.god forbid we actually get into a war,Modi will probably go on road show to get some more votes.

We already have gifted more land to China after 1962 under this regime...  Just Coz Modi doesn't want to risk war & shatter his image as a popular leader. 

But once he goes or when a Congi or even new BJP face becomes PM he will have to face the music. 

36 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

It is sad that while Manipur was burning....the bufoon was busy elsewhere :sad_smile:

17modi-karnataka.jpg

What's your take on what is happening in Bengal right now? What excuse does Mamta have for all the election violence just for panchayats? What is she so busy with according to you? 

That said you have anyway confirmed in the TN thread that you are a hypocrite who only speaks against Modi and don't care what others do. 

Union minister RK Ranjan Singh's house attacked with ‘petrol bombs’, set on fire in Manipur's Imphal

Jun 16, 2023 08:33 AM IST

A mob stormed and set RK Ranjan Singh's house on fire at Kongba in Imphal on Thursday late night.

“I am currently in Kerala for official work. Thankfully, nobody got injured last night at my Imphal home. The miscreants came with petrol bombs and damage has been done to the ground floor and first floor of my home,” Ranjan Singh told news agency ANI

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/manipur-violence-union-minister-rk-ranjan-singhs-house-stormed-set-on-fire-imphal-101686881374854.html

12 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

STFU dude, you Modi lovers are a disgrace on humanity....It'll be great if your lunatic uneducated clown Dumbass Modi loses his power that he his so misusing. 

How does this answer what I asked hypocrite Khalistani? 

The Manipur problem underlines the need to do away with reservations. Everyone wants to be special nowadays and get reserved categories. 

Until we don't do something to dismantle this wretched system of reverse discrimination - we are never going to prosper. Also, all illegal immigrants from Myanmar should be rounded up and handed back to Myanmar. The central response has been poor and lumbering - but it is trying to solve a latent problem that has escalated beyond expectation and measure. 

Feels like a Kantara like situation with the added complexities of fighting clans with prolonged hostility between them, drugs, illegal immigration etc. I'm guessing violence is feeding more violence sucking the peace out of the place. The army has to establish complete curfew to diffuse all fighting and cool down inflamed passions before any meaningful peace process can begin. This is not ending soon unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The Manipur problem underlines the need to do away with reservations. Everyone wants to be special nowadays and get reserved categories. 

Until we don't do something to dismantle this wretched system of reverse discrimination - we are never going to prosper. Also, all illegal immigrants from Myanmar should be rounded up and handed back to Myanmar. The central response has been poor and lumbering - but it is trying to solve a latent problem that has escalated beyond expectation and measure. 

Feels like a Kantara like situation with the added complexities of fighting clans with prolonged hostility between them, drugs, illegal immigration etc. I'm guessing violence is feeding more violence sucking the peace out of the place. The army has to establish complete curfew to diffuse all fighting and cool down inflamed passions before any meaningful peace process can begin. This is not ending soon unfortunately.

Congress’s wonderful gift to the nation - Reservations ! Ambedkar wanted it to be done away in 50 years, but our political parties have found a magic lamp to win elections (Read BJP included) that the genie is out of control now. BPL is another mantra. There are more illegal BPL card holders and so majority is NPL , even in a state like Karnataka 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Congress’s wonderful gift to the nation - Reservations ! Ambedkar wanted it to be done away in 50 years, but our political parties have found a magic lamp to win elections (Read BJP included) that the genie is out of control now. BPL is another mantra. There are more illegal BPL card holders and so majority is NPL , even in a state like Karnataka 

North East is a extremely extremely fragile place to even try something like this..  It would be like committing a outright treason to change status quo.  No government can do this...  Even in next 50 years.  Kisi ko bhi le aao. 

Nehru forcefully tried to meddle into Nagaland & look what happened. 

Myanmar is a critical partner in India's geopolitical landscape & must be handled carefully...  With China for decades have designs on our North East. 

Another front opening would be catastrophic for Entire Indian union. 

North East people can never be completely integrated with Indian people thanks to vast cultural & historical differences but we can make them feel safer under Indian union though.

This government is massively failing in doing both as Generals are pointing out & Manipur is burning.  

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Open a friggin Bengal politics thread & wait for answers there if you are dying to know :facepalm:

Enough of this diverting game that you guys play when no answer on Manipur on a Manipur thread.

Lol even PeeJeP pans trashed Modi saheb on SM when he stayed silent on Hindus getting killed in Bengal. 

PeeJeP pans should be the last ones to call out Anyone over Bengal.  

Their own Gujju duo have blood on their hands for stating silent.  Doing the same here... 

For Bharath PeejeP >>>>India  till the  end. 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol even PeeJeP pans trashed Modi saheb on SM when he stayed silent on Hindus getting killed in Bengal. 

PeeJeP pans should be the last ones to call out Anyone over Bengal.  

Their own Gujju duo have blood on their hands for stating silent.  Doing the same here... 

For Bharath PeejeP >>>>India  till the  end. 

:yawn2:

So according to you, there's nothing to see in Bengal but Manipur you suddenly have become an expert about? Are you Dhruv Rathee?

Mind telling me what you think the situation is other than keeping status quo for eternity? Since you are expert in everything would love to get your thoughts on how the situation should be resolved.

Edited by bharathh

32 minutes ago, bharathh said:

:yawn2:

So according to you, there's nothing to see in Bengal but Manipur you suddenly have become an expert about? Are you Dhruv Rathee?

Mind telling me what you think the situation is other than keeping status quo for eternity? Since you are expert in everything would love to get your thoughts on how the situation should be resolved.

Lol I am not getting paid for the job...  Since you are so keen to defend PeeJeP you can offer your solution.... I already posted about what's going on in the thread instead of ignoring like you. 

My solution includes this pathetic regime change so yeah that's the first step:phehe:

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol I am not getting paid for the job...  Since you are so keen to defend PeeJeP you can offer your solution.... I already posted about what's going on in the thread instead of ignoring like you. 

My solution includes this pathetic regime change so yeah that's the first step:phehe:

I don't know enough about Manipur to offer a solution. I will go with what is reported to me. 

However, you seemed to be very sure about what a bad job the govt is doing in an earlier verbal diarrhea. So clearly you must have master strategy to resolve it. You know so much. Spare us ignoramuses a few crumbs of your knowledge about the situation there. 

8 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I don't know enough about Manipur to offer a solution. I will go with what is reported to me. 

However, you seemed to be very sure about what a bad job the govt is doing in an earlier verbal diarrhea. So clearly you must have master strategy to resolve it. You know so much. Spare us ignoramuses a few crumbs of your knowledge about the situation there. 

So you are basically admitting that those RSS WhatsApp groups are now useless & not offering much knowledge or info?  Glad you have seen the light.  But abhi bahut kuch seekhana hai:egg:

The path to enlightenment ain't easy:scooter: