Manipur death toll crosses 100 as CM holds all-party meet, Army steps in

khadekhademaaro

Hinduphobic protest by DMK choot1yas mocking Hindu gods. Never misses an opportunity.

4 hours ago, SM2907 said:

Helpless Hindus in Modis India. Woh munawar bitch bitch bolke aaj bhi comdey shows kar raha hai. ghanta koi kuch nahi ukhaad paaya

At least they got couple of his shows canceled and he spent a month in jail. Now, he is a spokesperson of Gujarat government schemes 

On 7/27/2023 at 8:12 PM, mishra said:

My dad who was GoI employee in region for 15 -20 years, personally used to think these tribals were very kind Friendly people and hence he agreed to send me in a college in NE to do graduation. Had he known what i saw when I went, I doubt he would have sent me there to do my graduation.

I studied in NE. A lot of my friends are from NE, Mizo Naga, Manipuri tribals are a violent lot. They are not violent like they will kill you . They are violent like they will beat throw the punch. You may be dead because of the punch or hit by rod is different issue. They never understood that people may die.

As personality, IIRC One of them killed and ate our hostel's pet  dog, another one killed and ate a cat which was pet to one of my seniors. I remember the most docile one who came from Meghalaya and never had any fights with anyone actually running out of corridor, climbing down two floors of college building holding guttering pipe and killing a snake in college fields.

Society is  mostly drug addicts. And I am talking about so called educated affluent Tribals. There is extreme poverty and Christian missinaries have made massive inroads at grass root level.

Even tribals in my colege treated Kukis as fearsome bunch.Offcourse we were outsiders, we feared them all and allways accepted all their demands.

Now coming back to topic, Most of these college batcmates think that Kukis are at fault in whatsapp group. Also none ever supported BJP/Modi but neither do they wholeheartedly support Congress.

So make your own understanding about what how and who is victim. IMO, they are atleast a century behind India in civilisational/social terms. Some are aware of modern thoughts and schools but rest are just warring people beating each other. If no one is to beat, they beat immigrant Bengalis

Understandable as they have been cut off from India since eternity.  The tribal nature is in their subconscious.   Hence GoI treaded lightly with them since Independence.  Nagas were so reluctant to even come at a negotiating table.  Nehru made tons of promises but eventually had to force the issue with them.   It still remains a unsolved fragile branch of NE being only actively Terror stricken province. 

Manipur was relatively quieter...  But negligence & inept policies at grassroot level have led to all this. 

North East's solution is even more complex than Kashmir situation.  A entirely different demographic & culture than our own. 

57 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

At least they got couple of his shows canceled and he spent a month in jail. Now, he is a spokesperson of Gujarat government schemes 

thats it. you know what Munnawar said? now remember what all the government did when someone said something against the prophet.

Again - Helpless Hindus under this government.

35 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

thats it. you know what Munnawar said? now remember what all the government did when someone said something against the prophet.

They are pandering to OBC audience these days...  Minority appeasement is also core agenda. 

Only during elections they will remember Hindus.  Slowly people are seeing through this bull*it..  Once Modi goes  BJP will be back to being irrelevant in the long term. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

51 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

Why do people confuse stuff. Unlike West, Muslim world is very clear that Asswhooping Munawar is internal matter of India but saying Something to Prophet is Not.

Such basics must be made crystal  clear to Indians by GoI. Nupur being such a high profile leader needs to have this clarity.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Understandable as they have been cut off from India since eternity.  The tribal nature is in their subconscious.   Hence GoI treaded lightly with them since Independence.  Nagas were so reluctant to even come at a negotiating table.  Nehru made tons of promises but eventually had to force the issue with them.   It still remains a unsolved fragile branch of NE being only actively Terror stricken province. 

Manipur was relatively quieter...  But negligence & inept policies at grassroot level have led to all this. 

North East's solution is even more complex than Kashmir situation.  A entirely different demographic & culture than our own. 

NE has extreme poverty and no one knows it.

NE had no infra and no one knows it.

I can bet, all the so call experts here on this thread, without googing  cant name 7 sisters, If they can name, they cant put it on map of India, and none know capital cities of these states.

Funny thing is, I am sure most even dont know name of capital city of Manipur either. And they are making discussions on Tribals of these states :laugh:

Also, Same is true for that opposition delegation which went to Manipur. Reporters can catch them pants down, live on air if they want to. After experiencing the NE five star treatment, I doubt any such dlegation is going to go again for nxt 5-10 years.:phehe:

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, Lord said:

The matter came to them and they pushed it to the HC decision, which triggered the whole riots. They are the least accountable pillar of Indian democracy 

6 hours ago, SM2907 said:

now in haryana too

Don’t muddle issues. Manipur is a civil war kind of situation. Mewat is mini-Pakistan, Muslums usually cause trouble for Hindus in the area on purpose to show their upper hand. Once Hindus retaliated, all eyes are on the hapless Muslim victims now

On 7/31/2023 at 7:28 PM, mishra said:

NE has extreme poverty and no one knows it.

NE had no infra and no one knows it.

I can bet, all the so call experts here on this thread, without googing  cant name 7 sisters, If they can name, they cant put it on map of India, and none know capital cities of these states.

Funny thing is, I am sure most even dont know name of capital city of Manipur either. And they are making discussions on Tribals of these states :laugh:

Also, Same is true for that opposition delegation which went to Manipur. Reporters can catch them pants down, live on air if they want to. After experiencing the NE five star treatment, I doubt any such dlegation is going to go again for nxt 5-10 years.:phehe:

Problem is a lot more complex than that actually if ULFA comes back as well you are looking at 8-10k in sheer numbers.  NSCN in Nagaland is always active with similar numbers... 

There are other groups as well (minor in number in comparison)... 

Things could get utterly nasty in coming years if not dealt with properly as it has potential to spread in other areas. 

Cross border operations in Myanmar are much needed as well.  Fuc* Tatmadaw regime.. 

https://www.opindia.com/2023/07/manipur-armed-militants-from-myanmar-torch-over-20-buildings-including-a-forest-office-in-moreh/

He kept giving it back to Congress/RaGa in the No-Confidence motion despite sloganeering. When they all walked out , he opened about Manipur. Turned the politics around. 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He kept giving it back to Congress/RaGa in the No-Confidence motion despite sloganeering. When they all walked out , he opened about Manipur. Turned the politics around. 

He & Shah were grinning during that 2min justification of Manipur at the end.  Congress is dumb not to make a ready made gifted mudda there.