BJP completes 9 years in centre - how have they performed?

Austin 3:!6

How was BJPs performance in last 9 years?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How was BJPs performance in last 9 years?

Naahhh.....Ever heard of sports superstitions or sports curses?.. The ones that defy any logical/rational explanation but seems to work like a charm.

You guys are just bad juju man...Nothing seems to work in favor of indian cricket when you're in power!!.

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yes Modi asked to play meekly and don't win any ICC trophy. If Rahul Gandhi was PM, KL Rahul would bat like Viv Richards and Kohli would be as consistent as Steve Smith.

BTW, do you also give credit to Modi for our back to back test series win in Australia?

47 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yaako Shikhandi?...keyboard ganchali jaasti aaita.....Don't use words like that you piece of shyt.....Go jump off a cliff & perish if your party is losing elections in India since you can't digest the reality. 

:facepalm: Do you even know what is meant by Kutte ki dhum?? It means it can never straighten. It doesn’t mean that I am calling you Kutte ki dhum. You end up calling me BJP or whatever and don’t have anything to counter. Anyway, I will go back ignoring your stupid posts. 

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Let police lock him if some court convicts him for being a murderer, child molestor etc. who’s supporting him. Not by people’s or media courts. 

Why is he not in lock up like Sisodia?

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You can give whatever meaning you want now, here is the issue...

Why do you get upset if I use choice words for any BJP politician who I feel is doing wrong? I don't care if you say whatever you want against Trudeau or Kejriwal or Bhagwant Mann, I even call Badals as Bastards who have done nothing good for the betterment of Punjab. I don't blindly support them because they are Sikh, I support a Hindu Kejriwal instead.

The day you stop treating your favorite politicians as 'Gods' all this can be easily avoided. Politicians enjoy all the privilege due to tax payers of their respective country, if they do wrong, give them gaalis all you want...they deserve it. But getting angry with other posters who say something against the politician you like doesn't make any sense.

you can disagree & give your reasons.....you just can't direct you anger towards me. Then I will reply in a similar manner as well. Personal jabs among fellow ICF members won't do any good for the site.

Ulta chor ! Again, I am not calling you chor! It is a muhaware - Ulta chor Kotwal ko daante! 

I respond to BlueBoold on his rant about Twitter that India is well within its rights to censure Twitter based its own laws. You responded to that and called me upset about BJP losing Karnataka and hence I called you kutte ki dhoom that has only one counter for every argument - you BIP yeh woh falana ..

You can abuse whoever you want for all I care. I don’t even read your posts or watch your inane videos. Only those you reply to me to. I have a right to call out Khalistani supporters or sympathizer countries as I feel right. 

I don’t praise all BJP leaders without any reason, but criticize the double standards of those who criticize with no basis and ask for reason. Your counter for any such asking for reason is ad hominem about BJP. Kbye

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

When did I call Adani detractors as Khalistani? Don’t just say things and generalize

Stop arguing the person and argue on the topic.

Missed some gems here.  Last I heard UPA regime had 2G scam, CWG, Coal, Fodder, you-name-it scams. Comparing corruption of Congress and current government is futile. Show us how the top leadership has similar charges.

commie govts in WB and Kerala have curtailed opposition with violence and censure. They are list causes

Not as single rebuttal. We all know it's wrong to give Adani and his real boss who shall not be named full power in buying up all the core assets like ports, airports, infra, cement even if he has zero experience managing these entities like airports. All from sweet heart loans from SBI and other state banks.

At the end of the day the common Indian public will be the ones who will pay the higher prices (After election season is over) in the excuse of monopolies.

And the small businesses or "baniyas" who are the true core BJP base from decades ago when the party was started are stabbed in the back as they cannot compete with big monopolies who can destroy them by undercutting them on everything as they control the entire supply chain.

Even what happened with Amazon and Walmart being forced to leave India to benefit Reliance and other big retailers only means that common Indian person has to pay more due to lack of competition.

Again, like I said, the chickens will come home to roost. Eventually one day BJP will lose power and along with that Adani too.

Then you will have another pro-congress Adani alternative get propped up and he will repeat the same things destroying the country more.

If people are afraid to question things today - they will be even more afraid in the future.

So instead of insulting me, post me ONE good reason why in a democracy its great to create monopolies and giving one businessman so much control over the country's critical resources and infrastructure?

Also, Coffee_Rules do tell me how it's a good idea in a democracy for:

Ambani is the owner of 27 News Channels,
Adani is owner of 11 News Channels,
Subhas Chandra from Essel is owner of 15 News Channels

This is why the Twitter censorship is critical as these media channels will not do their job in being honest anyways in most issues, if you curtail social media discussion too by bullying them, where will people get the truth?

11 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Same nonsense yet again....You called Punjab farmers as Khalistani in the previous 'Farmer's protest' thread so many times, same BS you are still spouting again, I feel for the poor farmers since my relatives in Punjab still do farming & I have seen the hardships they go through. You just want some haramkhor BJP neta to pass shady farm laws in the parliament due to 'Voice vote' & then try to implement without even consulting the people who will be directly affected by it....all this just make the asshole Adbani have control over Punjab farming & become more rich so that he can spend money for BJP elections....ghatiya mentality. 

Like I have said in the past...F*uck Khalistan &  F*uck Hindu Rashtra.....If you still think I'm a Khalistani sympathizer, not my problem. 

I have called out arthiyas and Dakaits as K supporters esp when they beat up police and raided red fort and hoisted a suspicious looking K flag there.

. Unlike you farmers, I have read the bill and nowhere does it say Adani will take over all farmland. Anyhow, it’s futile to argue who see no reason or rationality.

No matter how much you rant about Hindutva, Bharat is already Hindu Rashtra which stands for a plural inclusive society.  Look at the Hindu  imagery in our constitution. 

56 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Also, Coffee_Rules do tell me how it's a good idea in a democracy for:

Ambani is the owner of 27 News Channels,
Adani is owner of 11 News Channels,
Subhas Chandra from Essel is owner of 15 News Channels

This is why the Twitter censorship is critical as these media channels will not do their job in being honest anyways in most issues, if you curtail social media discussion too by bullying them, where will people get the truth?

You were perfectly fine with Indian democracy when newspapers (even now) and majority of TV channels were pro-Congress and anti-Hindu before 2014. Look at all NDTV coverage of KP exodus, Kashmir, 1992 riots and bomb blasts (When CM Sharad Pawar admitted to spreading fake news about a Muslim dominated area having been blasts) . Even in 2009-14 many journalists like Shiv  aroor , Kanchan Gupta were banned or censured on Twitter based on Govt reqs. It is fine when liberals censor SM! 

There has been a right shift now since 2014? and you see red. It’s not like BJP is winning all elections despite having agencies and media in their godi. Additionally, look at the amount of independent media on YT that journalists are freely voicing their opinions. Nobody is curtailed for being anti-BJP as you think. Esp only those who are seditious or azaadi JNU types who are justifiably censored. Even big anti-naxal movements have been taken up by Congress governments 

Industrialists always owned media even during Indira Gandhi days. Ambanis had max stake in TV channels , Goenka, Sahara, Enadu, Tatas had their media investments. Zee came about in the 90s . It’s a toolkit conspiracy to believe that democracy is losing out in India due to Ambanis and Adani monopoly. We have more than 100 unicorns , exponentially growing since 2019. It is not all bleak in India as it is made out to be by the opposition. 

57 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You were perfectly fine with Indian democracy when newspapers (even now) and majority of TV channels were pro-Congress and anti-Hindu before 2014. Look at all NDTV coverage of KP exodus, Kashmir, 1992 riots and bomb blasts (When CM Sharad Pawar admitted to spreading fake news about a Muslim dominated area having been blasts) . Even in 2009-14 many journalists like Shiv  aroor , Kanchan Gupta were banned or censured on Twitter based on Govt reqs. It is fine when liberals censor SM! 

There has been a right shift now since 2014? and you see red. It’s not like BJP is winning all elections despite having agencies and media in their godi. Additionally, look at the amount of independent media on YT that journalists are freely voicing their opinions. Nobody is curtailed for being anti-BJP as you think. Esp only those who are seditious or azaadi JNU types who are justifiably censored. Even big anti-naxal movements have been taken up by Congress governments 

Industrialists always owned media even during Indira Gandhi days. Ambanis had max stake in TV channels , Goenka, Sahara, Enadu, Tatas had their media investments. Zee came about in the 90s . It’s a toolkit conspiracy to believe that democracy is losing out in India due to Ambanis and Adani monopoly. We have more than 100 unicorns , exponentially growing since 2019. It is not all bleak in India as it is made out to be by the opposition. 

Yes, it's perfectly fine... Until it isn't...

It's the same thing with communism - everyone likes equality and equal outcomes for same effort until their quality of life gets hurt as a result.

The 100 unicorns you are talking about like Byju's are all going bust. Not a single rupee was given by Ambanis or Adanis to the 100 unicorns in the form of investment. All of them were from US/Foreign investors. Byju's headquarters is incorporated in Delware, USA and has to abide by those laws.

So please talk facts before you bring up rose tinted glasses.

When petrol prices go up in India at record prices even though Oil prices worldwide have dropped by 50% since 2022 peak - it only benefits Reliance Petroleum who in turn invests this money into other sectors squeezing the competition and then once competition is removed, raise prices.

This is what happened with Reliance Jio. Everyone except Airtel died. That means Indian consumer has no choices and will pay higher prices.

Same thing is happening with Airports, ports and every other industry.

This is corruption at the highest level as it ultimately is a huge hidden tax on common man who is already struggling in India who have to pay higher prices for everything due to monopolies that should be illegal.

If the media was not bought and paid for an if the common man actually educated about this, we would not be in this situation.

If Adani falls due to lack of government support, it hurts the entire nation. That's how bad the situation is yet no one is there to question and even Supreme Court is bought and paid for.

Anyway, it's best I leave this discussion as we have seen no one has the guts in media or even social media to bring this up as the crux of the matter isn't Modi here or even BJP. It's the powerful corporate takeover of the country. Politicians will change due to elections but these corporations/generational wealth "kings" will always pull the strings for decades or even centuries and it's now irredeemable I don't think it will ever get better.

Just look at all the laws being passed - every single one benefits these people directly or indirectly.

Edited by BlueBlood

1 hour ago, BlueBlood said:

Yes, it's perfectly fine... Until it isn't...

It's the same thing with communism - everyone likes equality and equal outcomes for same effort until their quality of life gets hurt as a result.

The 100 unicorns you are talking about like Byju's are all going bust. Not a single rupee was given by Ambanis or Adanis to the 100 unicorns in the form of investment. All of them were from US/Foreign investors. Byju's headquarters is incorporated in Delware, USA and has to abide by those laws.

So please talk facts before you bring up rose tinted glasses.

When petrol prices go up in India at record prices even though Oil prices worldwide have dropped by 50% since 2022 peak - it only benefits Reliance Petroleum who in turn invests this money into other sectors squeezing the competition and then once competition is removed, raise prices.

This is what happened with Reliance Jio. Everyone except Airtel died. That means Indian consumer has no choices and will pay higher prices.

Same thing is happening with Airports, ports and every other industry.

This is corruption at the highest level as it ultimately is a huge hidden tax on common man who is already struggling in India who have to pay higher prices for everything due to monopolies that should be illegal.

If the media was not bought and paid for an if the common man actually educated about this, we would not be in this situation.

If Adani falls due to lack of government support, it hurts the entire nation. That's how bad the situation is yet no one is there to question and even Supreme Court is bought and paid for.

Anyway, it's best I leave this discussion as we have seen no one has the guts in media or even social media to bring this up as the crux of the matter isn't Modi here or even BJP. It's the powerful corporate takeover of the country. Politicians will change due to elections but these corporations/generational wealth "kings" will always pull the strings for decades or even centuries and it's now irredeemable I don't think it will ever get better.

Just look at all the laws being passed - every single one benefits these people directly or indirectly.

You diss 108 unicorns using one bad apple Byju’s. 

The last few projects awarded to Adani were in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, during MVA in MH  and WB. If he is so bad , why is Congress awarding him contracts. 

You accuse me of wearing tinted glasses, but seem to have no memory before 2014 and wearing dark glasses to see selectively. 

Price rise and inflation, is there any country that is not affected? USA has one of the worst inflation rates comparable to the Great Depression. India is doing better than most countries affected by Covid slowdown of economy. 

19 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You diss 108 unicorns using one bad apple Byju’s. 

The last few projects awarded to Adani were in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, during MVA in MH  and WB. If he is so bad , why is Congress awarding him contracts. 

You accuse me of wearing tinted glasses, but seem to have no memory before 2014 and wearing dark glasses to see selectively. 

Price rise and inflation, is there any country that is not affected? USA has one of the worst inflation rates comparable to the Great Depression. India is doing better than most countries affected by Covid slowdown of economy. 

MODI has made things worse not better.

Ache din lol. If people stopped putting him on a pedestal and treat him as a scummy politician looking to keep power like everyone we would all be fine.

Only thing that has changed is Adani taking over what was spread over by multiple corporations.

Which will lead to disastrous results in the end worse than 2014.

So don't go around saying Modi is some Saint. That's where I draw the line.

2 hours ago, BlueBlood said:

MODI has made things worse not better.

Ache din lol. If people stopped putting him on a pedestal and treat him as a scummy politician looking to keep power like everyone we would all be fine.

Only thing that has changed is Adani taking over what was spread over by multiple corporations.

Which will lead to disastrous results in the end worse than 2014.

So don't go around saying Modi is some Saint. That's where I draw the line.

So, IOW , you have no  other rebuttal / facts , except an opinion that it’s worse since 2014. 

On 6/12/2023 at 11:42 AM, Nikhil_cric said:

It is not "always" going to be a factor. Not to the level it is now . The only reason it is now is because the US has the ability to print an endless supply of dollars and hence, they can afford to be a net importer . These are usually US companies producing products at a much cheaper cost in the Third World and so the actual value of goods and services is far higher than their import bill suggests. 

There is no evidence to suggest that India is ever going to have a trade surplus  .  Large loans from IBRD and Asian Development Bank etc. (If we are going to spend 1.5 trillion on so called infrastructure)   will obviously be in dollars. 

That's a huge amount and we will need massive trade surpluses to just service the debt.  Mind you, even if we achieve these trade surpluses, it won't actually benefit our economy in meaningful ways because we will simply have to keep paying off the loans + interest  .

China with massive trade surpluses over a long period is not a model we have been able to follow .

Don't go by the US debt ceiling raise either. When you are the world's reserve currency and you can keep printing endlessly,  you can do whatever you want as there will always be an international demand for the dollar. 

The monetary reset( led by BRICs + Saudi) cannot come fast enough. 

Arbitrage is always going to be a factor. Anytime someone can make something for cheaper at around the same quality they will take advantage of it. I'm not sure how you are saying not as much as now. What are you basing this on? 

What does trade surplus or anything have to do with your original point that taking debt to build infrastructure is bad? 

You make money by spending more money. What exactly is your point anyway? How should India grow according to you? 

14 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Exactly lets give politicians credit for cricket matches. This is what happens when every logic has failed.

What next? Indira Gandhi won us 1983 world cup?

:hysterical:

By that logic - biggest Panuati is Nehru. Even our football team which was good and qualified for the world cup went in reverse direction. At least now we are doing well economically.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Poll Results So far:

BJP Performed very good - 3  :woot:

Satisfactory - 5  :congrats:

Average - 1  :hmm:

Poor - 1 :motz:

Very Bad - 4  :mad:

image.png

Very bad - The usual suspect, who watches multiple inane videos of some falana YouTuber abusing BJP and keeps outraging every day in ICF!

Edited by coffee_rules