Modi US visit: Why Washington is rolling out the red carpet for Indian PM

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Bhai ye sare aam jaloos niklwa diya:facepalm: teleprompter woh bhi Phixx question par:fear1:

Teleprompter or not, it was delivered with conviction. Not fumbling like your hero 

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Teleprompter or not, it was delivered with conviction. Not fumbling like your hero 

One thing you have to appreciate whether you like Modiji or not, he has the balls to talk in our rashtra bhasha even though he can easily speak in English. Curious to know if did that as well in private conversation with Biden and other official transactions.

8 minutes ago, DeepSpace said:

One thing you have to appreciate whether you like Modiji or not, he has the balls to talk in our rashtra bhasha even though he can easily speak in English. Curious to know if did that as well in private conversation with Biden and other official transactions.

From what footage was available, he spoke in English.Even in UN yoga event he spoke in English . Only in the PC, he spoke in Hinglish. 

US visit has been a success..

Indian public is a different ball game and is a lot more unforgiving...I propose that to win big and easy in 2024, bjp should literally drag some of these uncouth haters like some here on icf to tv, to YouTube, to microphones etc. to opine on Modi ... these people are so repulsive that listeners will make up their minds to vote bjp if they haven't...

Meanwhile in 58 min speech in US parliament 79 applauses 15 standing ovations as per this video...

15 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

US visit has been a success..

Indian public is a different ball game and is a lot more unforgiving...I propose that to win big and easy in 2024, bjp should literally drag some of these uncouth haters like some here on icf to tv, to YouTube, to microphones etc. to opine on Modi ... these people are so repulsive that listeners will make up their minds to vote bjp if they haven't...

Meanwhile in 58 min speech in US parliament 79 applauses 15 standing ovations as per this video...

could have done it for karnataka too:hysterical:

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

I don't drink during daytime, you just like to stir crap & expect not to be replied accordingly, if a biased Mod is okay with your post, than me calling you gali ka kutta must be harmless as well :wp3:

I didn’t abuse you. I called you burbak (village bumpkin sort of) . Tu maa baap pe utra. It’s not like I called you a Khalistani suvvar for you to get your panties in a wad.