• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

Looking at the Modi rallies in Karnataka it feels like he's more popular there than even in Gujarat.

Anyways Karnataka always(last 25 yrs) has been pro-BJP in the Lok Sabha elections. Even in 2004 and 2009 they gave BJP 18 and 19 seats respectively, despite UPA sweeping rest of the South. I don't see how BJP under Modi will get less than 20 seats this time even in the worst case. 

I think Karnataka gave 19 seats to BJP even in 2004.

Just now, AuxiliA said:

Looking at the Modi rallies in Karnataka it feels like he's more popular there than even in Gujarat.

Anyways Karnataka always(last 25 yrs) has been pro-BJP in the Lok Sabha elections. Even in 2004 and 2009 they gave BJP 18 and 19 seats respectively, despite UPA sweeping rest of the South. I don't see how BJP under Modi will get less than 20 seats this time even in the worst case. 

in 24 seats there is no contest simply because BJP plus JDS will ensure they will get 50+% of the vote there.only in 4 seats like Blore rural,chamarajanagar,chikkodi and chitradurga there is a fight .in those seats seats there is an average higher turnout of 2% compared to 2019,not saying those voters all will vote for BJP but it is a good hypothesis .

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

he didnt say anything in that video which we already didnt know months back.you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out BSP muslim vote cutting is crucial for NDA getting 70+ in UP.you are not a genius to figure out Women in AP still love Jagan even though there is massive anti incumbency against his party.

Difficult to see how SP can challenge BJP .Last time SP and BSP were together and yet BJP won 64 seats.

I see Rae bareily mainpuri azamgarh rampur sambal ghosi ghazipur possibly going to Alliance.

BJP can win 72 to 73 seats.

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

No. BJP got 18 in 2004, 19 in 2009, 17 in 2014 and 25 in 2019.

Yeah ..those are pretty decent numbers

11 minutes ago, rish said:

Difficult to see how SP can challenge BJP .Last time SP and BSP were together and yet BJP won 64 seats.

I see Rae bareily mainpuri azamgarh rampur sambal ghosi ghazipur possibly going to Alliance.

BJP can win 72 to 73 seats.

possible.BSP has fielded a lot of muslim candidates and i dont know if muslims will pick one party or the other to defeat BJP or there will be a split vote.,lets see on June 4th.

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

possible.BSP has fielded a lot of muslim candidates and i dont know if muslims will pick one party or the other to defeat BJP or there will be a split vote.,lets see on June 4th.

If BJP can win 20 seats in Karnataka, 25 seats in Maharashtra and 25 in Bihar they will form a comfortable majority

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

We should start a Prediction thread where we give our personal predictions as to how many seats each party will win this election. That would be fun. :cheer:

Added Poll - Vote

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Kya chutiya aadmi hai ye….. iss haramkhor ko jayram ramesh ne dalitword feed kar diya hai ab har topic me dalit dalit ghusher raha hai.

He doesn’t seem to care what Congress backed pollsters are saying, he is speaking his ass out of elections in NJP’s Cavour. Mere log 50% - Mujhe 50% dhan chahiye!!! :wall

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He doesn’t seem to care what Congress backed pollsters are saying, he is speaking his ass out of elections in NJP’s Cavour. Mere log 50% - Mujhe 50% dhan chahiye!!! :wall

What an idiot…,, He will be new bin tullagk whom the world say mad king.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I think B school or media studies graduates interested in developing spin skills should intern with Congress. Nothing tests your skills more than malfunctioning product where you have to find spin to manage the headlines. 

Posted (edited)

That Navika interview of Modi G indicated that age has caught up with Modi G..  

He might himself have moved towards Marg darshak mandal but BJP needs him badly...  He is the Face that is carrying them this whole election.  Nobody cares about their ideology and stuff at ground level.  It's his name that matters. 

Don't think we will see a mass leader like him in a long time. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

31 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

That Navika interview of Modi G indicated that age has caught up with Modi G..  

He might himself have moved towards Marg darshak mandal but BJP needs him badly...  He is the Face that is carrying them this whole election.  Nobody cares about their ideology and stuff at ground level.  It's his name that matters. 

Don't think we will see a mass leader like him in a long time. 

Chalo atleast the opposition supporters are admitting that Modi is a great mass leader now lol. 

Back in 2004 and 2009 many people, even many BJP supporters, used to think that BJP will be finished after Vajpayee & Advani. 

The thing with BJP is that it's not a Family Limited party like most(infact all) of the opposition parties. They pick their top leadership purely on the basis of merit. There's no dearth of good leaders in the country. Many good self-made leaders like Himanta will switch to BJP for better opportunities which they won't get in their Family Limited parties. 

Also no other political party in India has the support of a large grounded organisation like the RSS which the BJP has. The other family based parties need to be a lot more worried about future than the BJP.

Sam Pitroda keeps coming up with such gems. No wonder his student Pappu has such a trivial understanding of India and is hell bent on making everything about caste and race.

"We have survived 70-75 years, in a very happy environment where people could live together, leaving aside few fights here and there. We could hold the country together, as diverse as India -- where people in East look like Chinese, people in West look like Arab, people in North look like, maybe White, and people in South look like Africans. It doesn't matter. We are all brothers and sisters," he said.

"One view centers around Ram Temple, god, history, heritage, bhagwan, Hanuman, Bajrang Dal and all kinds of issues... there is another group which says our founding father fought the British Raj, not for a Hindu Rashtra, but for a secular nation..," he said

According to Pitroda Indians are anything from Arabs to Africans to Whites to Chinese but are not Hindus by heritage. :facepalm:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/sam-pitroda-triggers-row-with-people-in-east-look-like-chinese-remark-bjp-reacts-101715149922795.html 

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

Sam Pitroda keeps coming up with such gems. No wonder his student Pappu has such a trivial understanding of India and is hell bent on making everything about caste and race.

"We have survived 70-75 years, in a very happy environment where people could live together, leaving aside few fights here and there. We could hold the country together, as diverse as India -- where people in East look like Chinese, people in West look like Arab, people in North look like, maybe White, and people in South look like Africans. It doesn't matter. We are all brothers and sisters," he said.

"One view centers around Ram Temple, god, history, heritage, bhagwan, Hanuman, Bajrang Dal and all kinds of issues... there is another group which says our founding father fought the British Raj, not for a Hindu Rashtra, but for a secular nation..," he said

According to Pitroda Indians are anything from Arabs to Africans to Whites to Chinese but are not Hindus by heritage. :facepalm:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/sam-pitroda-triggers-row-with-people-in-east-look-like-chinese-remark-bjp-reacts-101715149922795.html 

So, There is nothing called Indian, We are either African, Or Chinese or Arabs. What a bigot fool this man is when there are over 2 billion who regard them of Indian heritage from Pakistan to Bangladesh. I will say, People in Nepal,Tibet Thai, Combodia, Vitetnam, Fizi have historical Indian culture

4 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Chalo atleast the opposition supporters are admitting that Modi is a great mass leader now lol. 

Back in 2004 and 2009 many people, even many BJP supporters, used to think that BJP will be finished after Vajpayee & Advani. 

The thing with BJP is that it's not a Family Limited party like most(infact all) of the opposition parties. They pick their top leadership purely on the basis of merit. There's no dearth of good leaders in the country. Many good self-made leaders like Himanta will switch to BJP for better opportunities which they won't get in their Family Limited parties. 

Also no other political party in India has the support of a large grounded organisation like the RSS which the BJP has. The other family based parties need to be a lot more worried about future than the BJP.

Reckon BJP will slump big time post Modi...  The divide within the party is inevitable. 

But that can be averted if Modi Grooms a new strong dynamic one in his next term... As of now No one has 10% of his capability.  Hemanta and Yogi are not his level of orators nor do they have his charisma.  I like Pushkar Dhami but he is way down the pecking order. 

Have a feeling if not RaGa but Pinki will surely become PM. 

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Reckon BJP will slump big time post Modi...  The divide within the party is inevitable. 

But that can be averted if Modi Grooms a new strong dynamic one in his next term... As of now No one has 10% of his capability.  Hemanta and Yogi are not his level of orators nor do they have his charisma.  I like Pushkar Dhami but he is way down the pecking order. 

Have a feeling if not RaGa but Pinki will surely become PM. 

Yeah BJP will definitely slump from the highs of Modi but there won't be a divide. It's not a family owned party but an ideological party. Things will get sorted out. RSS will help with the succession. 

Modi is not necessarily a charismatic guy with great oratory skills, he actually takes time to grow on you. His main USP is his organisational and man management skills and the fact that he's an extremely hardworking and driven politician with no family baggage/corruption charges. He's also a great long term political strategist. He would have worked out his succession plan.

Pinki is definitely lot better than Pappu, but she is still unproven. And she also has Vadra as a political baggage. More importantly mummy Sonia has already chosen Pappu as the crown prince of the Congress. I feel Pappu will eventually become the PM oneday, either in 2034 or 2039.