• BJP+ 300-320
    • BJP+ 272-300
    • Hung Parliament- Operation Lotus
    • Hung Parliament- INDIA operation
    • INDIA 272+
    • Aayega to Modi hi - idc about numbers
    • Poltics gayi bhad mein NRIs murdabad

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

You can't just give up...  They can bash Modi or call him anything they like if they can bring issues related to common man.  Now Rafale in 2019 was like explaining a dehati person how NASA operates Mars rover...  That sh*t won't work like ever. 

Opposition can list many achievements...  And can corner BJP on many things in last 9 years...  That's a myth created that they can't do anything...  Otherwise BJP won't lose state elections in almost entire North West & South India.. 

Pappu Image has been to an extent reduced...  BJP's IT cell impact has also come down a bit even though it still is huge.  5th gen warfare is complex & we know media perception & state of Indian media in general. 

The issue was not explanation. The issue was that there was no issue and court later just confirmed it. The thing about political strategy is that you cant first make naara "Chowkidar chor hai" to then establish the issue of corruption in the defence deal. There is ample corruption in India but Rafael deal done in plainsight is not one of them/

Poor advisors and poor political acumen. Its a simple question. On which plank is Modi the weakest ? I would say employment. But then you have to come up with constructive ideas. Not for Pappu and team.

Another thing. State and national elections are not fought on the same issues. This is basic political reality in India. Otherwise 2019 results wouldnt have turned out the way they did after 4 major election defeats.

Edited by ravishingravi

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

BJP and NDA will obliterate opposition as always -- I believe this to be a fact irrespective of whether one is a hardcore BJP/NDA supporter or not. As I see it, in India, we have a serious case of TINA; there are no credible alternatives to what the BJP/NDA offers

He needs something similar like This...  

On 8/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, Vijy said:

BJP and NDA will obliterate opposition as always -- I believe this to be a fact irrespective of whether one is a hardcore BJP/NDA supporter or not. As I see it, in India, we have a serious case of TINA; there are no credible alternatives to what the BJP/NDA offers

yes and its sad, even BJP supporters should wish for a strong opposition (and media) which keeps them honest and takes country forward. We are basically one party nation now.

1 hour ago, Lord said:

yes and its sad, even BJP supporters should wish for a strong opposition (and media) which keeps them honest and takes country forward. We are basically one party nation now.

Democracy involves respect, competition, innovation.

And this is exactly why today’s opposition failing, they don’t even respect the PM post, same old leaders, zero ideas, zero pro-reasons, zero accountability.

If anything, the media globally is the most one sided and that hurts India a lot. 

Its such well-scripted statements that BJP has to be aware constantly..
Opposition is dirty and always looking for provoke the BJP side. They fully well know that they can freely abuse BJP, its members or even the majority religion. Yet, BJP cannot do tit for tat there. Just ask Nupur Sharma…

9 minutes ago, someone said:
Opposition is dirty and always looking for provoke the BJP side. They fully well know that they can freely abuse BJP, its members or even the majority religion. Yet, BJP cannot do tit for tat there. Just ask Nupur Sharma…

What is he trying to do? Calling 45% of NDA voters Rakshas, will only make vpters feel strongly for BJP.

30 minutes ago, someone said:

Nupur was not the brightest bulb out there...  You can't seriously expect BJP govt.  To defend her amdist International outrage.   She was done dirty but its her own fault at the end of the  day.

I am with BJP on this one.  

Hopefully a lesson to others as well...  How to open your mouth on National TV & don't embarrass your country & Govt.  Like that. 

9 hours ago, Lord said:

yep, this is the issue IMO. I think any country deserves good opposition party/alliance to keep the state of affairs competitive. look at what happened during earlier decades of congress dominance -- also very bad for country

18 hours ago, someone said:

Democracy involves respect, competition, innovation.

And this is exactly why today’s opposition failing, they don’t even respect the PM post, same old leaders, zero ideas, zero pro-reasons, zero accountability.

If anything, the media globally is the most one sided and that hurts India a lot. 

Everyone does it. Don't act as if Modi or BJP are saints or classy

His Didi o didi jibe is also well known.

Its so sad whole world is out to get us :sad_smile:

20 hours ago, Lord said:

The problem is with congress everyone knew Rahul Gandhi is not cut out for PM post. May be 20-30 years people didn’t question congress much but now it’s time for change but they dont want to change and lost good leaders to BJP. BJP has younger leaders who jumped ship from congress. But Sonia and Rahul are not going to let it go. 

Edited by gattaca

19 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nupur was not the brightest bulb out there...  You can't seriously expect BJP govt.  To defend her amdist International outrage.   She was done dirty but its her own fault at the end of the  day.

I am with BJP on this one.  

Hopefully a lesson to others as well...  How to open your mouth on National TV & don't

embarrass your country & Govt.  Like that. 

Hmm. Interesting to say the least. 

49 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The problem is with congress everyone knew Rahul Gandhi is not cut out for PM post. May be 20-30 years people didn’t question congress much but now it’s time for change but they dont want to change and lost good leaders to BJP. BJP has younger leaders who jumped ship from congress. But Sonia and Rahul are not going to let it go. 

Sorry but I don't see any promising young leaders in BJP...  Tejasvi Surya isn't even taken seriously by his own party...  His emergency exit fiasco was a instant meme. 

Old guard of Modi Shah Gadkari is carrying them. 

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Hmm. Interesting to say the least. 

Very interesting...  XI said extremely harsh things about Islam in Xinjiang but we all got radio silence from Arab world. 

Point is to reach at a threshold of 15 trillion dollar economy to get leverage over ME & Europe.  Follow the China model and Bide your time as Deng said in the 80's. 

29 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Sorry but I don't see any promising young leaders in BJP...  Tejasvi Surya isn't even taken seriously by his own party...  His emergency exit fiasco was a instant meme. 

Wasn’t  shehzad from congress , himantha biswa , jatin Prasada, scindia joined as well. Pilot back tracked at last min. 

29 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Wasn’t  shehzad from congress , himantha biswa , jatin Prasada, scindia joined as well. Pilot back tracked at last min. 

33 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Hemanta is a seasoned politician..  A remarkable acquisition indeed. If its  between Him & Yogi...  Hemanta should be the future PM.  Scindia is meh.  Pilot would have been telling blow to Congress.  He is a PM worthy talent alright.  Top tier level talent

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lord said:

Everyone does it. Don't act as if Modi or BJP are saints or classy

His Didi o didi jibe is also well known.

Its so sad whole world is out to get us :sad_smile:

He is saying MMS is clean despite being in Congress (ultimately accusing him being a puppet PM, all scams were made by others under his name as PM). Show me where MMS was being abused by BJP like how Congress leaders are doing to Modi. They have no class. Rakshas junta is ultimate low

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

they will carry them for at least 1-2 more decades; by then, new talent will have emerged

If Modi can wash safai karamcharis paanv, Why not RaGa? Election season ka maza lo

Bhai khana bhi parosraha hain garibon ko. This time, the PR for RaGa is looking good

Edited by coffee_rules

• The title was changed to Elections 23-24 NDA vs I.N.D.I.A (updated) -Poll Added