Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The discipline to not read anything on subject before speaking on is quite admirable. Very interesting that these are kind of disciplined people that kept saying CAA is going to strip Muslims of citizenship. That farm laws will end MSP and Mandi. 

First criteria to enter the office should be people who read stuff. 

Enlighten us the wise one.

Which part of this statement is ambiguous?

• 2024 presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy wants to raise the minimum age to vote from 18 to 25.

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

It's not often you get to hear really smart people doing "manthan" of ideas. Vivek might be too intelligent and articulate an honest to be US President. But he sure will make an impression on debate. 

Anyone who is associated with Elon Musk is not that smart.

You bots see the world from a different perspective.

Not serious presidential candidate but smartest presidential candidate in recent memory. Perhaps even one of the smarter Indians. He is doing many things right that will serve him in long term. Either for presidency or to be intellectual arm for the party. Brilliant biotech entrepreneurs with background in law and history. I am amazed at his ability to articulate on very complex topics. 

He is speaking directly on issues and cutting through the divide. He is speaking to the other side which is super smart. It doesn't happen in polarized structure. I guess he knows that divide might be artificial and redundant. There are always disgruntled people on all sides. Who will reach out to them ? He is trying. Debates 

Guess 

Moron now says 911 did not happen.

“I’m driven by evidence and data. What I’ve seen in the last several years is we have to be skeptical of what the government does tell us. I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary, but do I believe everything the government told us about it? Absolutely not. Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not.”

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought you were not a fan of government misusing powers to indict opposition leaders in India, but favor that in USA!

It's like Ro Khanna. Talked about democracy in danger when defamation suit by an ordinary citizen won his defamation case in India. But is quiet when his own govt is doing one indictment after another against top presidential candidate. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought you were not a fan of government misusing powers to indict opposition leaders in India, but favor that in USA!

Govt. abusing its power is wrong. India or US it does not matter.

Trump is a fascist who did not believe in democracy.

9 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It's like Ro Khanna. Talked about democracy in danger when defamation suit by an ordinary citizen won his defamation case in India. But is quiet when his own govt is doing one indictment after another against top presidential candidate. 

And the opposition candidate did not want to transfer power.

On 7/27/2023 at 1:48 PM, Khota said:

Now he wants to strip young people of their right to vote. Disgrace.

He explained it here. Not doable or practical, but he has a point. I support some kind of a national duty for India teenagers, goes a long way in nation building. 

On 8/1/2023 at 4:51 PM, ravishingravi said:

Not serious presidential candidate but smartest presidential candidate in recent memory. Perhaps even one of the smarter Indians. He is doing many things right that will serve him in long term. Either for presidency or to be intellectual arm for the party. Brilliant biotech entrepreneurs with background in law and history. I am amazed at his ability to articulate on very complex topics. 

He is speaking directly on issues and cutting through the divide. He is speaking to the other side which is super smart. It doesn't happen in polarized structure. I guess he knows that divide might be artificial and redundant. There are always disgruntled people on all sides. Who will reach out to them ? He is trying. Debates 

Guess 

The interviewer guy seems to be dhruv rathi of usa...Vivek is brilliant individual, extremely smart...

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

On the question of his religion, 

This guy is good...  Ivy league education helps for sure.  But he is too smart for an average American.  

Evangelists too won't be siding with him much due to him being a out n out Hindu. 

Good luck to him though. 

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He explained it here. Not doable or practical, but he has a point. I support some kind of a national duty for India teenagers, goes a long way in nation building. 

I agree on national duty but he is a typical R. Young voters vote democratic and he wants to keep them out. This guy will never ever the president of US. He like Trump is clear and present danger.

He is a self-made man

He is a practicing Hindu, not an apologetic or defensive or ashamed one

He is about pro-reasons and positively, rather than anti or negative campaign

So he deserves the attention and praise. Our local Indian politicians could learn and be inspired by him.