Pakistan ki Seema ne Bharti seema par kar li

poyzzplaidwell

Recently, a Pakistani woman was caught in Bengaluru too in similar situation. Fell in love with a security guard from UP living in Bengaluru . They met similarly on an online gaming site playing Ludo, yes that’s the news!!. She came to India via Dubai to Kathmandu route. This is happening too many to be comfortable about it. Police arrested and in jail. Could be a drug or hawala mule UP mein log zoo dekhne ki tarah jaa rahe usse milne

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

^^^ Pakistani Hindus don't have Indian  families to look after...  Toh bhai hum kya kare??  Never understood the logic.  We have no obligation to them first of all.  They are Paxtani & their problem.  Our job is expose minority exploitation of Islamic Paxtani regime at world stage only.  

Tibetan Families also don't have anyone to look after them....  Why don't we invite them over & save them from genocide of decades? 

Vasudev Kutumbukum kool aid has seriously made Indians go very soft.... 

If you use such behaviour to your individual life you would be called incredibly selfish...

plight of Pakistani Hindus is India's problem, yes of course. Plight of Bangladeshi Hindus as well.... Tamil Hindus of srilanka also should be able to settle in India if they feel persecuted in SL..I am sure if your caste people were trapped n persecuted due to being a Pakistani and a Hindu, you would be singing a different tune.

There is an opposition to everything.... remember that you were the opposition to CAA who were defeated in elections and later in parliament when CAA was passed...CAA is passed by parliament, just remember this ...

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

If you use such behaviour to your individual life you would be called incredibly selfish...

plight of Pakistani Hindus is India's problem, yes of course. Plight of Bangladeshi Hindus as well.... Tamil Hindus of srilanka also should be able to settle in India if they feel persecuted in SL..I am sure if your caste people were trapped n persecuted due to being a Pakistani and a Hindu, you would be singing a different tune.

There is an opposition to everything.... remember that you were the opposition to CAA who were defeated in elections and later in parliament when CAA was passed...CAA is passed by parliament, just remember this ...

I don't like CAA but I might be in minority that I badly want India to implement NRC as well. 

The only way it can smoothly go on is we don't differentiate between all illegals & somehow manage to weed them out. 

CAA & NRC together is a flawed concept altogether. 

One has to go to make sure other stays. 

NRC is crucial to protect social fabric of the country not CAA.

Call me selfish but I only like to see Indian citizen getting benefits of our hard work.  It has taken decades of hard work....  Poorly skilled people coming across border are straight up burden on our economy. 

India has already gone above &,  beyond for Pakistani Hindus or those in PoK in the past & given them free lands,  jobs colonies in India after Independence. 

They deserved it as well no doubt.  During Wars or during Pakhtoon invasion they survived hell.

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I don't like CAA but I might be in minority that I badly want India to implement NRC as well. 

The only way it can smoothly go on is we don't differentiate between all illegals & somehow manage to weed them out. 

CAA & NRC together is a flawed concept altogether. 

One has to go to make sure other stays. 

NRC is crucial to protect social fabric of the country not CAA.

Call me selfish but I only like to see Indian citizen getting benefits of our hard work.  It has taken decades of hard work....  Poorly skilled people coming across border are straight up burden on our economy. 

India has already gone above &,  beyond for Pakistani Hindus or those in PoK in the past & given them free lands,  jobs colonies in India after Independence. 

They deserved it as well no doubt.  During Wars or during Pakhtoon invasion they survived hell.

You said Pakistani Hindus are Pakistan's problem.... they are not, they are for Pakistan to exploit kidnap convert etc. Their great grandparents chose to stay there in 1947(mine decided to move to India), that's no fault of theirs, their forefathers thought by staying together in group, and through Pakistans police and courts, they would be safe but they were wrong....no fault of their current generation, they didn't make that choice...

Kumbhakaran sleep could be broken because he wasn't pretending to be asleep but I don't know if I burst a gola bum of Diwali near your pillow you will wake up ....here closer to home in so called Hindu dominated India , hindus are forced to sell their homes in a Muslim colony in sonipat haryana... what chance do they have in Pakistan?

6 hours ago, randomGuy said:

You said Pakistani Hindus are Pakistan's problem.... they are not, they are for Pakistan to exploit kidnap convert etc. Their great grandparents chose to stay there in 1947(mine decided to move to India), that's no fault of theirs, their forefathers thought by staying together in group, and through Pakistans police and courts, they would be safe but they were wrong....no fault of their current generation, they didn't make that choice...

Kumbhakaran sleep could be broken because he wasn't pretending to be asleep but I don't know if I burst a gola bum of Diwali near your pillow you will wake up ....here closer to home in so called Hindu dominated India , hindus are forced to sell their homes in a Muslim colony in sonipat haryana... what chance do they have in Pakistan?

That was the risk their forefathers took and too bad it didn't pay off. The current generation  of Indians should not be burdened because the forefathers of Pakistani Hindus made some poorly calculated decisions. 

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I want all migrants out. Even if they are Pakistani or Bangladeshi Hindus. Tibetans should be encouraged to emigrate too. 

We are going to struggling as it is to provide a decent standard of living to our existing citizens and this should not even be a matter of debate.

CAA is a law passed by Indian parliament... should or should not is just your opinion, got it?

37 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

That was the risk their forefathers took and too bad it didn't pay off. The current generation  of Indians should not be burdened because the forefathers of Pakistani Hindus made some poorly calculated decisions. 

Most of people hose were poor who could not afford to leave like the rich folks. Suggest you to read some literature about the partition. When every Hindu was leaving Pakistan, he he rich zamindars got tense about who would clean their toilets. They coerced safai karmacharis To stay back and Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state. Most Hindus who stayed back were poor dalits, who were asked to live In outskirts of cities. 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Most of people hose were poor who could not afford to leave like the rich folks. Suggest you to read some literature about the partition. When every Hindu was leaving Pakistan, he he rich zamindars got tense about who would clean their toilets. They coerced safai karmacharis To stay back and Jinnah said Pakistan will be a secular state. Most Hindus who stayed back were poor dalits, who were asked to live In outskirts of cities. 

That's the cards they have been dealt with. The Pakistani state also targets ahmadiyyas . That's no reason to offer them citizenship. 

45 % of our workforce is now in agriculture as compared to the all time low of 42 % odd in 2018-19. It should not become the burden of the government and tax paying citizens to provide millions more if they are given citizenship . 

In fact, it will affect the poor and destitute who are already citizens of this country. We have no shortage of labour that these people should be given rights in this country. 

28 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

That's the cards they have been dealt with. The Pakistani state also targets ahmadiyyas . That's no reason to offer them citizenship. 

45 % of our workforce is now in agriculture as compared to the all time low of 42 % odd in 2018-19. It should not become the burden of the government and tax paying citizens to provide millions more if they are given citizenship . 

In fact, it will affect the poor and destitute who are already citizens of this country. We have no shortage of labour that these people should be given rights in this country. 

Although what you are raising is a non-issue as the number of Hindu, Sikh are not that high that to be any burden on Indian resources...you will find out in near future that overpopulation has become an issue of the past in India too ....right now, US , Canada and Europes population(and GDP as well)will fall drastically without immigration (just read up).. immigration is their lifeline...old Canadians can afford their pensions and their purchasing power thanks to the younger immigrants ....china, Japan etc. do not encourage immigration their population will immediately fall drastically...so much so that chinas population could become 1/4 by the end of the century...next 10 years will be demographic disaster playing out for china which you can witness... Indias TFR is also below replacement rate now...soon your eyes will open to the fact that more people are more desirable even for a country like India.

Edited by randomGuy

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Although what you are raising is a non-issue as the number of Hindu, Sikh are not that high that to be any burden on Indian resources...you will find out in near future that overpopulation has become an issue of the past in India too ....right now, US , Canada and Europes population(and GDP as well)will fall drastically without immigration (just read up).. immigration is their lifeline...old Canadians can afford their pensions and their purchasing power thanks to the younger immigrants ....china, Japan etc. do not encourage immigration their population will immediately fall drastically...so much so that chinas population could become 1/4 by the end of the century...next 10 years will be demographic desaster playing out for china which you can witness... Indias TFR is also below replacement rate now...soon your eyes will open to the fact that more people are more desirable even for a country like India.

Comparing western countries like Canada to China is not at all accurate. 

China has 190 million approx. working in agriculture or agro related industries. As China modernizes its agriculture to reach Western standards, it can easily make up for necessary labour shortages elsewhere. Only around 21 million are employed in agriculture in the United States and China can and most likely will initiate a host of agricultural Reforms to meet the shortages elsewhere

So it is not immediately obvious to me that China is going to suffer from a serious demographic issue. 

They need to manage their transition well but it's not the disaster scenario many are imagining it to be. 

6 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Comparing western countries like Canada to China is not at all accurate. 

China has 190 million approx. working in agriculture or agro related industries. As China modernizes its agriculture to reach Western standards, it can easily make up for necessary labour shortages elsewhere. Only around 21 million are employed in agriculture in the United States and China can and most likely will initiate a host of agricultural Reforms to meet the shortages elsewhere

So it is not immediately obvious to me that China is going to suffer from a serious demographic issue. 

They need to manage their transition well but it's not the disaster scenario many are imagining it to be. 

China demographic pyramid has gone upside down thanks to the one child policy, most skewed gender ratio in the world thanks to selective female foeticide, upcoming massive drop in working age population and Massive surge in dependency ratio...the data on BCG vaccines (administered to new borns) and marriages etc. indicate that their population peaked in like 2008-2009 and has been dropping since... demographics and macroeconomics are my areas of interest, so I like to study these...you could look up Lei's real talk and Peter zeihan on YouTube for starting on china demographics.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

100% of Ahmadiyyas voted for Pakistan and they were promised to be considered Muslims during partition and were deceived by Pakjabi mullahs. No need to feel bad for them. 

There are hardly under 20k Pakistani Hindus living in India waiting for citizenship. They are not like millions to outrage about affecting our poor. They usually have relatives who support them. There are some NGOs who help them rehabilitate. That is no burden on India. 

Compare that to more than a lakh Rohingyas who are usually in camps and breed like 1000s every year. They came here clashing with local Hindu population in Myanmar. Over 12 million Bangladeshis, about a 100k  Myanmar refugees, more than 100k SLan Tamils. So all you see a few thousand Hindus affecting India adversely. 

India holds a civilizational debt to these Hindus because of the historical mistakes, so reparations are due.

Edited by coffee_rules

9 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Dude put your hand on your heart & think for a second are Hindus truly safe in even India in states like UP WB,  Rajasthan,  Gun,  Kerala Where we regularly see Anti Hindu atmosphere or hate crimes? 

Our first priority is to look for our own. 

First keep your house in order to think about others. 

Indians have no obligation to Pakistani Hindus/Sikh we owe them nothing. 

They are not welcome in India illegally. 

Our job is to raise this issue internationally which our Govt.  Doesn't do much sadly as they probably are least interested in Pakistani affairs too. 

9 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Dude put your hand on your heart & think for a second are Hindus truly safe in even India in states like UP WB,  Rajasthan,  Gun,  Kerala Where we regularly see Anti Hindu atmosphere or hate crimes? 

Our first priority is to look for our own. 

First keep your house in order to think about others. 

Indians have no obligation to Pakistani Hindus/Sikh we owe them nothing. 

They are not welcome in India illegally. 

Our job is to raise this issue internationally which our Govt.  Doesn't do much sadly as they probably are least interested in Pakistani affairs too. 

You owe it to them because your party decided to leave them out in the lurch in 1947. That’s why your party wanted CAA in 2003 (listen to MMS speech in RS)

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You owe it to them because your party decided to leave them out in the lurch in 1947. That’s why your party wanted CAA in 2003 (listen to MMS speech in RS)

Thank goodness they didn't go through with it is all I can say.  

Yeah most of them didn't wanted to leave Pak coz they believed it to be their home...

Now there is a counter example to this as well... 

Imagine Kashmir situation improves by more than 50%... ( ik unrealistic)  will KP's leave their homes, businesses,  govt.  Funded Quarters etc to go settle there? 

The answer is straight up no..  

20 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I say again. Seema story is scary. One because of Seema herself, she is something. Two because she got caught because she tried to get her children admitted in a school. Three, how many such folks are freely coming from Nepal ?

also the story seems fake. The language is Hindi too not Urdu.

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Tibetian settlements are allowed all over India since the 60s , go to places like Dharmasala, Sikkim, Darjeeling, even in Karnataka (near Kollegala, Hunsur). India has never turned down Tibetans as they are a prosecuted lot. Tamil People fleeing SLan war have been settled in TN, Kerala. These are humanitarian efforts that Indians undertook under all governments without a specific law enacted. 

Even educated Indians don’t have a clue about the law CAA. CAA is not about fresh asylum seekers. All minorities of neighboring countries who are already in India after a cutoff date in 2014, have been fast tracked to citizenship under this law. There is no word for majority of neighboring countries as they are perceived as not being prosecuted. Fresh asylum seekers are allowed even now as per current law. CAA has not been implemented due to Covid , although it is frogging time now, they are waiting for elections in 2024. :facepalm:

Cry all you want, India is a Hindu civilizational state that gave refuge to many prosecuted people of many religions like Jews, Parsis, etc all through history and it continues to be responsible for Hindus all over the world. Victims of partition esp Hindus and Sikhs in Pak, BD are living in hell because Nehru agreed to a British arranged boundary lines and are forced to live there with no fault of theirs. Their last refuge is India when they have nowhere else to go. Sikhs from AFG, Pak want to go to Kaneda, UK/US and No country takes Hindus. Yes, I have contributed to various MGOs in Rajasthan, Delhi that rehabilitates Hindus from Pakistan. 

It is a noble gesture but India is already suffering from overpopulation and lot of people are living  a poor life in India itself. Maybe we should first care for them rather than caring about those in other countries? The resources are already very limited and these guys will eventually grab right of Indians themselves.

9 hours ago, Lord said:

It is a noble gesture but India is already suffering from overpopulation and lot of people are living  a poor life in India itself. Maybe we should first care for them rather than caring about those in other countries? The resources are already very limited and these guys will eventually grab right of Indians themselves.

At least we are talking politically. There is a need for non-left intellectuals in public discourse. Otherwise, all get branded as bhakt , sanghi , BJP, Godi media. Sudarshan news types by the usual suspects. People like Swapan Dasgupta, Kanchan Gupta need to speak out more. They usually get canceled out

It is a noble gesture to have a level playing field and all immigrants should not be welcome, but unfortunately it is not the case. Some immigrants are more than equal than others. LeLis and secularists have appeased Muslims far enough to feel that we don’t need to take care of a few thousand Hindus, while millions of other communities are illegally settled in India

Edited by coffee_rules