Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka (Tests) 2023

8 hours ago, Tarak9 said:

Prabhat Jayasurya is such a great bowler i ever seen 6th 5 fer & twice 10 wkts in his 1st 7 test 50 wkts, (2nd best after Charlie Turner's 50 wkts in 6 test)

No idea where is Embuldenia he was last seen in SL A series vs Eng lion in SL last year or so.

Sarfaraz Ahmed also removed by P. Jayasurya

Can pakistan avoid Folllow -on?

:phehe: It was all about the approach. He got the stick 

1 hour ago, nitinbwj said:

This BCCI Xi and Dravid approach is the worst in the planet. He has this darpok face all the time. Pathetic. That coward selfish approach has rubbed on everyone. I blame Lolhi, Dravid and Sharma. 

WI series might just have been the perfect opportunity to try new players and give them a free rein. They'd have always won. Even better if they had struggled in their first series......trial by fire and all that.

Ashwin should've played WTC final instead of this series. 

7 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Not in tests. 

Theeksana & Hasaranga good in white ball format but Prabhat Jayasurya in same Catagory of E. Prassana & Lance Gibbs in red ball cricket, Guy took 50 test wickets in 7 test, 2nd best in the world 

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Hundred for shakeel...

Averages 85 in test cricket. Haa a rock solid technique so expect him to do well in SENA conditions as well .

Ya he just Broke record of Asad Shafiq / Sarfaraz Ahmed 173 for 6th wicket

Congratulation Shakeel for 100 not out he put on 177  ( 6th wkt) with Agha Salman 113 ball 83 stumpped off ramesh

279/6

14 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

This BCCI Xi and Dravid approach is the worst in the planet. He has this darpok face all the time. Pathetic. That coward selfish approach has rubbed on everyone. I blame Lolhi, Dravid and Sharma. 

Ask yourself, why did indian fitness fall off a cliff after 2022. It's cause of none other than Dhoni rohit fatbum

He dropped yo yo fitness.