Despite Money & Power: Venkatesh Prasad Slams India For Celebrating Mediocrity

23 hours ago, Frustrated said:

In the last 10 yrs (2014 onwards), almost every team has won atleast 1 icc trophy in one format or the other.  Teams like Nz, Windies, Pak and Eng hv all won icc trophies.   Eng hv won 2 in this period.  Your argument that only Aus keeps winning them is not appropriate.   

Why last 10 years look at last 15 years, 10 is an arbitrary number. Thats my point. They will wij some and lose some.

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Who will take panga with Shetty Anna...him and Sharat Saxena look like WWE fighters despite being 60+ years old, one punch will knockout Venky mama till the World Cup.

If I was the praying sort, I would pray for KLR's success too. if it is inevitable that he will be in the playing XI, we must all fully root (pray) for him to excel and lead the team we support to victories.  

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

If I was the praying sort, I would pray for KLR's success too. if it is inevitable that he will be in the playing XI, we must all fully root (pray) for him to excel and lead the team we support to victories.  

Most importantly we should pray that Boom and Pandya's backs are alright going fwd