India squad for T20 series in Ireland announced - Bumrah returns as skipper

1 hour ago, nitinbwj said:

Vimal Kumar is in Ire covering the series. Watched a 10 min video from his channel. Bumrah looked quite happy.Saw Rinku,Prasidh Krishna and Jaiswal. No Indian fans,no media coverage at airport.It will be a damp squib.

From where that guy gets so much money to travel? He visit with Indian team every where - NZ, Eng, WI, Ire..you name it and brother Vimalwa is always there with his dodgy camera. Even Sports Tak journalists like Vikrant Gupta who works for bonafide media agency like Aaj Tak/India today don't get to travel so much due to budget concerns. As far I know Vimal Kumar don't even work for any media channel now and just a freelance youtube journalist. Cant believe youtube gives him so much money...he only has 450k subscribers anyway. I can guarantee 10 day Ireland Trip would have costed him close to 5 lakh rupees. Prior to that he stayed in West Indies for a month and then in Florida. Before that 10 days in England for WTC finals.

Very fishy guy lol...wonder what his source of income is :hmmm:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

We have separate t20 and ODI teams now with some players playing in both and that's the way to go.

I won't be surprised if the entire "eggsperience brigade" return to the T20I side before the T20I WC.

Kohli,Rohit, Rahul, Jadeja etc. will all be there in T20Is in 2024. 

They are not playing now because they don't want to be overworked playing T20Is in a ODI WC year.