India squad for T20 series in Ireland announced - Bumrah returns as skipper

11 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Under Bumrah's captaincy we could not defend 375 against Eng.   This time we would be unable to defend 220+ totals vs Ireland in the t20s.   Mark my words.  

Ireland is poor side...  Against Netherlands or Scots we would have seen close games. 

Dutch especially have improved vastly.  Their reserve sides coasted past WI & Zim in qualifiers. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ireland is poor side...  Against Netherlands or Scots we would have seen close games. 

Dutch especially have improved vastly.  Their reserve sides coasted past WI & Zim in qualifiers. 

Ireland in Ireland is still good.

23 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Under Bumrah's captaincy we could not defend 375 against Eng.   This time we would be unable to defend 220+ totals vs Ireland in the t20s.   Mark my words.  

He is also likely to over bowl himself.  He doesn't need this additional pressure of rotating bowlers and setting fields.  HE has been our one match winner for us in the last 5 years. Sanju Samson irrespective of not being a regular would have been a wiser choice to lead the side from behind the stumps.

4 minutes ago, tweaker said:

overall good  squad 

Jaiswal, Rinku,Tilak,Dube ,Bishnoi are good addition

Bumrah,Prasidh back after injury layoff.Avesh and Mukesh Kumar as other pacers looks dodgy.

Arshdeep was playing county,hope he is fresh.

Arshdeep really had tough days in county cricket. Very average results. But i am happy he works hard.

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Pluses ....

....  Very happy to see Bumrah return

....  Same with Prasidh

....  Like the batters

Minuses ....

.... Why Mukesh ?

.... Why Avesh. ?

.... Why is Umran removed from.T20I based on 1 poor ODI ?

Agarkar was delivering big statements and impressing everyone only to meow and select Mukesha avesh again and again after placing his arse on that Chief Selector's Chair

Edited by Suhaan

Playing 11

Jaiswal

Ruturaj

Tilak

Samson

Rinku

Sundar

Dube

Bishnoi

Bumrah

Arshdeep

Prasidh.

This squad looks very good with good fast bowling options.Dube bowling can.be handy in Ireland condition.

Spin attack of Sundar and Bishnoi is very inspiring and can be supported by Rinku ,Jaiswal and Tilak.

Sanju and Jitesh are good mixture of young and experienced wk batsman.

Batting order looks very strong having.Jaiswal and Ruturaj as opener supported by Tilak,Rinku.