Is Rahul Dravid Destroying Indian Cricket?

6 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

BCCI should be the last organisation in world cricket calling for accountability. Don't bring about domestic reforms and improve the quality of cricket there. Don't invest continuously in coaching expertise. Don't even bother to study what works and what doesn't in cricket( like Andrew strauss did in 2015) ,   can't organise a World Cup smoothly.

Yet they'll ask one individual to bring home a World Cup when they can't design and implement a scouting and development system worth a darn.

This could end up as an epic face palm world cup for BCCI. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen.

Filthy, disgusting, arrogant, self entitled cricketers.

This is not only a National shame but an embarrassment to every cricket loving Indian worldwide, including myself.

Zero accountability. They lose the WC in a pathetic meek, passive beta manner, then get bashed by another SENA team, the Poms in the 1st Test.

India may have most of the money in world cricket but its a pathetic cricketing nation.

12 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Filthy, disgusting, arrogant, self entitled cricketers.

This is not only a National shame but an embarrassment to every cricket loving Indian worldwide, including myself.

Zero accountability. They lose the WC in a pathetic meek, passive beta manner, then get bashed by another SENA team, the Poms in the 1st Test.

India may have most of the money in world cricket but its a pathetic cricketing nation.

don't forget the rotten TM and selectors too