Jump to content

Chess World Cup 2023- The rise of new Indian talent


rangeelaraja

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:


I dare you to predict that Pragg will win the final and be right. :agree:

 rapid will again be praggs best chances imo.. the rest factor plus the factor of good head to head record for pragg in rapid ...so we should be happy if he first makes draws in the classical games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2024 at 5:13 PM, Tillu said:

Ravichandran Ashwins profile on chess.com

 

spacer.png

Yuzi Chahal is rated higher. Around 1700. Not sure about the time format though.

 

Direct correlation between bowling skills and chess skills?

Edited by Mariyam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yuzi Chahal is rated higher. Around 1700. Not sure about the time format though.

 

Direct correlation between bowling skills and chess skills?

 

"The ability to play chess is the sign of a gentleman. The ability to play chess well is the sign of a wasted life" is a famous witty quote by Paul Morphy.

 

So, I am wasting life playing blitz ( 3+0 time control)on this profile (named it Indiancricketfans) from few months...(on my real name profile, having 2100 peak in blitz and 2250 peak on rapid 10+0)

 

https://lichess.org/@/IndianCricketFans

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2024 at 12:02 PM, randomGuy said:

 

"The ability to play chess is the sign of a gentleman. The ability to play chess well is the sign of a wasted life" is a famous witty quote by Paul Morphy.

 

So, I am wasting life playing blitz ( 3+0 time control)on this profile (named it Indiancricketfans) from few months...(on my real name profile, having 2100 peak in blitz and 2250 peak on rapid 10+0)

 

https://lichess.org/@/IndianCricketFans

 

I had peaked at 2005 on Lichess, 5+0 time control. But it was a shortly lived peak.

 

Given that I can't get into the gentleman's club, its a sign of a wasted life then. :(( 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I had peaked at 2005 on Lichess, 5+0 time control. But it was a shortly lived peak.

 

Given that I can't get into the gentleman's club, its a sign of a wasted life then. :(( 

The website give you exactly how many days and hours of your life you wasted....for ex it shows i spent 8+ days playing since I made the profile on 27th sept 2023....comes to arnd 95 mins daily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...