"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

Let me be clear, DMK is against Sanathana Dharma. It is not a secret, everyone in TN knows about this. They are preaching their Periyarist ideology to the Hindus, that is also true. And what Udhay said is same as what Stalin, Kalaignar and Anna has said before.

My only point is, This is a fight between ideas and ideologies, it is not a literal physical fight or “Genocide”.  So don’t do over drama like DMK wants to kill all Hindus in a gas chamber like Hitler. 

2 minutes ago, ash said:

Go ahead, you have every right. You can abuse him or maybe put forth counter arguments but do not lie or mislead people by misquoting him and using words like genocide. 

I didn't misquote him at all. He literally called Hinduism as "Malaria" and proudly called for "Eradicating Hinduism". 

Do you realise how offensive and derogatory that sounds to an entire community?

This is downright bigoted. You cannot spin it any other way. 

5 minutes ago, gattaca said:

practice your religion but the priests are put in jail and bogus cases are brought in. 

There are already photos of the priests marrying underage kids and the case is in court now. Let the verdict come , then you can declare if it is Bogus or not.

Just now, ash said:

Let me be clear, DMK is against Sanathana Dharma. It is not a secret, everyone in TN knows about this. They are preaching their Periyarist ideology to the Hindus, that is also true. And what Udhay said is same as what Stalin, Kalaignar and Anna has said before.

My only point is, This is a fight between ideas and ideologies, it is not a literal physical fight or “Genocide”.  So don’t do over drama like DMK wants to kill all Hindus in a gas chamber like Hitler. 

I would have fought for his freedom of speech despite being a sanatani Hindu, only if he had dared to name other religion(s) too. 

Just now, AuxiliA said:

Do you realise how offensive and derogatory that sounds to an entire community?

It is offensive TO YOU now, don’t assume and extrapolate to the entire community. If the people of TN feel that is it offensive and derogatory, they will vote him out. As I said , that’s what elections are for.

Udhay has Insulted Hinduism and Udhay wants to kill Hindus are two different extremes. Say that he has insulted Hindus, that’s your wish. Don’t misquote about Genocide

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I would have fought for his freedom of speech despite being a sanatani Hindu, only if he had dared to name other religion(s) too. 

Again, this is an election issue. It is upto the people to decide if DMK is being partial. I am merely calling out the overreaction of the OP uncle about “genocide” and “killing”

2 minutes ago, ash said:

It's shameful how you trivialize it. So being openly against a community OK? 

I hope Hindus living outside Tamil Nadu see the real faces of these scums.

6 minutes ago, ash said:

There are already photos of the priests marrying underage kids and the case is in court now. Let the verdict come , then you can declare if it is Bogus or not.

You clearly only quote part of my posts. Why does DMK wants to takeover temple ? They had a case from 1950s and lost it. In 2014, 2020 they tried and failed. In 2022 DMK endowment minister made statements to take over temple as well. They clearly have intent from beginning to take over temple. Why don’t they take over church or masjid ? Why are Hindus rights suppressed ? Forget about ideology why they want to take over temple.

2 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

I hope Hindus living outside Tamil Nadu see the real faces of these scums.

They want to oppress Hindus rights of worship. It is apparently not a crime. CCP does this today to Muslims and everyone calls them out. 

1 minute ago, AuxiliA said:

Why is this shameful?? They are not against the people, they are against the practices. They are preaching what is wrong in the religion by quoting scriptures and speaking rationally. And it is upto the people to decide if they want to take it or not. Should religion not be questioned?

Just now, ash said:

Why is this shameful?? They are not against the people, they are against the practices. They are preaching what is wrong in the religion by quoting scriptures and speaking rationally. And it is upto the people to decide if they want to take it or not. Should religion not be questioned?

Why are Hindus being questioned? Who gave them rights to question Hindus ? They are violating rights of Hindus which Indian state gave them. 

Just now, gattaca said:

Why are Hindus being questioned? Who gave them rights to question Hindus ? They are violating rights of Hindus which Indian state gave them. 

you are blabbering something not related to the topic. If you want temples to be back to the priests and not in control of the government - take it to the people and vote DMK out. If you think Hindu rights in TN are as bad as you think, let BJP gather all Hindus and eradicate DMK in TN. As simple as that. 

6 minutes ago, ash said:

Again, this is an election issue. It is upto the people to decide if DMK is being partial. I am merely calling out the overreaction of the OP uncle about “genocide” and “killing”

There was a co-worker who would criticise Hindu Dharma in our staff just to tease some people, he himself was a Hindu...he got his reply that sometime do the same to other religion guy too, he had no reply. There in lies a big message regarding Hindu Dharma, other religion(s) and regarding the person criticising, or in this case, comparing with disease or eradicating altogether.

1 minute ago, ash said:

Yeah religion should be questioned but it shouldn't be abused, insulted or eradicated!

And you should hold other Religions to scrutiny too not just Hinduism. DMK has a one way hatred towards Hinduism only.

If a BJP leader gave a statement against Islam the same DMK will be calling for their heads.

4 minutes ago, ash said:

you are blabbering something not related to the topic. If you want temples to be back to the priests and not in control of the government - take it to the people and vote DMK out. If you think Hindu rights in TN are as bad as you think, let BJP gather all Hindus and eradicate DMK in TN. As simple as that. 

How is it not related to topic ? Statin’s son calls Hindus malaria and wants to eradicate and DMK party wants to takeover temple. There is clear relation between two topics. They want to systematically take over Hindus rights. So how do you control religion ? Clearly by taking over places of worship. 

4 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

And you should hold other Religions to scrutiny too not just Hinduism. DMK has a one way hatred towards Hinduism only.

I don’t know DMK’s position in this, but IMO- Corona and Dengue are both life threatening diseases, but obviously more preference should be given to control Corona since the numbers are huge. In this case , problems in Hinduism affect 90% of people vs 10% of other religions, so it is obvious that the any atheist movement in India would target Hinduism.

Similarly if there is an atheist party in Europe, pretty sure it would target Christianity and not Hinduism. 

2 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Respect all religions. If you have to 'question' do it respectfully not by abusing.

You see it as Abuse, I don’t see it as abuse. That’s why it is called a “Point of View”. If majority in TN gets your point of view, DMK will be voted out. Or if the courts find it as abuse, let him face the law. He says he is ready.

11 minutes ago, ash said:

I don’t know DMK’s position in this, but IMO- Corona and Dengue are both life threatening diseases, but obviously more preference should be given to control Corona since the numbers are huge. In this case , problems in Hinduism affect 90% of people vs 10% of other religions, so it is obvious that the any atheist movement in India would target Hinduism.

Similarly if there is an atheist party in Europe, pretty sure it would target Christianity and not Hinduism. 

90 - 10 ? which world are you living in ? Hindus who practice are less than 50% in TN.  There are a lot of cryptos or atheists who will avail the reservation benefits but for all practical purposes out of the Hinduism fold