"Stalin" heir apparent calls for eradication of Hindus/Sanatana Dharma

ravishingravi

48 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol what. Genocide?? So if someone from BJP says that they want to eradicate Periarism from TN, does that mean they are calling for Genocide of all periarists and Atheists??  

cool down the hyperbole Uncles. 

Our Stalin supporter ( nothing to do with mass murdering dictator that DMK seems to have fascination for )  is providing the cover fire. Not unexpected.

In fact, I must give credit to Stalin for saying exact how the party thinks. Now its for BJP to make DMK a pariah party centrally. It has been gifted to them on a platter.

27 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Our Stalin supporter ( nothing to do with mass murdering dictator that DMK seems to have fascination for )  is providing the cover fire. Not unexpected.

In fact, I must give credit to Stalin for saying exact how the party thinks. Now it’s for BJP to make DMK a pariah party centrally. It has been gifted to them on a platter.

As usual, don’t have an argument so attack the person or do some random whataboutery. Usual stuff from the Sanghis 

First of all, explain to me where has he called for “Genocide” like your title says. 

36 minutes ago, ash said:

As usual, don’t have an argument so attack the person or do some random whataboutery. Usual stuff from the Sanghis 

First of all, explain to me where has he called for “Genocide” like your title says. 

Well you have to defend. Nothing wrong. That's the training. 

For BJP it's a full toss. Hopefully they will translate this in 20 languages and half the job is done. 

Also helps Stalin in TN. I think it was a good calculated move. 

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well you have to defend. Nothing wrong. That's the training. 

For BJP it's a full toss. Hopefully they will translate this in 20 languages and half the job is done. 

Also helps Stalin in TN. I think it was a good calculated move. 

Again you are diverting. Where has he called for “Genocide” ? 

4 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

he is pandering to his voters.this is their usual shtick.

So pandering to his vote bank means "Eradicating Hindus" calling them "Malaria"? 

Can't believe you can get away with saying such things so blatantly against a religious community. 

Hindus need to open their eyes before it's too late.

5 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

So pandering to his vote bank means "Eradicating Hindus" calling them "Malaria"? 

Can't believe you can get away with saying such things so blatantly against a religious community. 

Hindus need to open their eyes before it's too late.

Again he never said “Eradicating Hindus” he was talking about the eradicating the ideology.

as I told before, for example BJP can say that ppl have to eradicate congress from India, does that mean they want to kill all congress supporters? 

stop the drama

2 hours ago, ash said:

Lol what. Genocide?? So if someone from BJP says that they want to eradicate Periarism from TN, does that mean they are calling for Genocide of all periarists and Atheists??  

There's a massive difference between a political ideology and a literal Religion. 

Religion is centuries old and has huge impact on a person's culture and identity. Political ideologies change at the drop of the hat. It's not an identity.

Only dimwits like stalin( aptly named after a murderous dictator) donot understand this. 

2 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

There's a massive difference between a political ideology and a literal Religion. 

Religion is centuries old and has huge impact on a person's culture and identity. Political ideologies change at the drop of the hat. It's not an identity.

Only dimwits like stalin( aptly named after a murderous dictator) donot understand this. 

that’s an entirely different topic. Udhay has said that he wants to eradicate it , BJP can go to the people of TN with the positives of Sanathan Dharma and make their counter argument. Let the people of TN decide. That’s what elections are for.

My Point is, there is no absolutely no talk of “Genocide” or physical violence here. That is deliberately misleading 

6 minutes ago, ash said:

Again he never said “Eradicating Hindus” he was talking about the eradicating the ideology.

as I told before, for example BJP can say that ppl have to eradicate congress from India, does that mean they want to kill all congress supporters? 

stop the drama

Everyone can understand what he really meant. Don't sugar coat it. Had a BJP leader said the exact same words for Islam, you would have been up in arms. Calls to behead him/her would be coming from all over.

Hinduism is not an ideology like periyarism. It's a identity and a way of life. An integral aspect of life which provides joy and faith to Hindus. You cannot eliminate Hinduism unless you eradicate Hindus. 

3 minutes ago, ash said:

that’s an entirely different topic. Udhay has said that he wants to eradicate it , BJP can go to the people of TN with the positives of Sanathan Dharma and make their counter argument. Let the people of TN decide. That’s what elections are for.

My Point is, there is no absolutely no talk of “Genocide” or physical violence here. That is deliberately misleading 

I don't care about BJP, DMK or Tamil Nadu here. 

When a nepotistic brat, who probably hasn't done an honest day's work in his life, abuses my religion and identity I will protest! 

2 hours ago, ash said:

DMK is against Hindus. They wanted to take over natrajan temple. Earlier they tried it and failed they again tried it and failed. DMK is ideology is similar to hitler who targeted minorities. They are targeting the minority Brahmins of the temple. Hindus don’t even right to follow religion or manage temples in Tamil Nadu. They are better off with British than DMK who at least didn’t do this.

Edited by gattaca

2 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

4 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

abuses my religion and identity I will protest! 

Go ahead, you have every right. You can abuse him or maybe put forth counter arguments but do not lie or mislead people by misquoting him and using words like genocide. 

1 minute ago, gattaca said:

DMK is ideology is similar to hitler who targeted minorities

Go back to the records right from when DMK was started by Anna, and give me any one data of a Hindu or a Brahmin killed by DMK cadres. :facepalm:

Drama drama everywhere 

Just now, ash said:

Go back to the records right from when DMK was started by Anna, and give me any one data of a Hindu or a Brahmin killed by DMK cadres. :facepalm:

Drama drama everywhere 

Would DMK do this to Muslims or Christian’s ? Will they take over a church or masjid. There will riots or foreign countries issuing statements that rights are being oppressed. Hindus are easy targets. As citizens of India you should have right to practice your religion but the priests are put in jail and bogus cases are brought in.