Breaking: India to be renamed as Bharat

rangeelaraja

3 hours ago, Khota said:

You are a very accomplished liar. I have never taken anti Indian stance. The only anti Indian is you who is refusing an independent probe of the Adanis.

it is Anti-Indian to ask for an independent probe, when the government agency tasked with investigating these kind of things is adequate, when you do not ask the same of your gora companies in gora countries, you absolute facking two faced anti-India cretin. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Uh huh. Middlemen helping poor families. Next up, is Elon Musk being a humble monk & on your left is a pacifist taliban. If you have any more fantasies, it'd be interesting to hear.

Hitler lover why don't you ask mods to ban more people who disagree with you. Fascist. Thug.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

Hitler lover why don't you ask mods to ban more people who disagree with you. Fascist. Thug.

2 questions. 

1. What did Adani do to you personally? You seem to have a rabid hatred towards him that I have rarely seen to someone they don't know personally. 

2. Who do you think is an independent organization in your opinion that is trustworthy in India? 

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

2 questions. 

1. What did Adani do to you personally? You seem to have a rabid hatred towards him that I have rarely seen to someone they don't know personally. 

2. Who do you think is an independent organization in your opinion that is trustworthy in India? 

1. Nothing. I am not wired to hate anyone. You are my brother whether you believe it or not.

2. Politics

Now let me explain. I have nothing against Adani or anyone but wealth in India goes to the top. Average person works so hard and has nothing to show for. My father used to ride an Atlas bike before he got a scooter and worked hard. In the end nothing.

System is rigged for rich people and they forget the poor people. I come from poor background; it is easy for me to identify with poor Indians.

I show nothing but utmost respect to poor people a driver a janitor or anyone.

Now let me ask you a question, are you not genuinely interested in knowing if these rich people who have so much money why did they get greedy and manipulate stock? Not paying taxes and manipulating the system is the biggest anti-national activity.

13 minutes ago, bharathh said:

2 questions. 

Also btw if you dig thru my posts I have hated the Badals for looting Punjab.

India has been very fortunate that the top leaders have always been honest. Under them corruption is rampant.

Shastri was the benchmark. MMS, Rao, Vajpayee, Modi they are all honest people personally. And then it is a mess.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

1. Nothing. I am not wired to hate anyone. You are my brother whether you believe it or not.

2. Politics

Now let me explain. I have nothing against Adani or anyone but wealth in India goes to the top. Average person works so hard and has nothing to show for. My father used to ride an Atlas bike before he got a scooter and worked hard. In the end nothing.

System is rigged for rich people and they forget the poor people. I come from poor background; it is easy for me to identify with poor Indians.

Now let me ask you a question, are you not genuinely interested in knowing if these rich people who have so much money why did they get greedy and manipulate stock? Not paying taxes and manipulating the system is the biggest anti-national activity.

You have a golden heart dear. With more experience, your perspective of this world will also evolve.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

2. Politics

You haven't answered the question. Whose word would you trust?  

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Some retired CJ agreed to by the opposition.

Why not the actual Supreme Court who are not answerable to the govt? Past sitting CJ have joined political parties, thinktanks etc. and can be bought very easily. Also - judges are not company experts. The actual financial forensic work would need to be done by accountants and financial folk who do not answer to the former CJ. 

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Why not the actual Supreme Court who are not answerable to the govt? Past sitting CJ have joined political parties, thinktanks etc. and can be bought very easily. Also - judges are not company experts. The actual financial forensic work would need to be done by accountants and financial folk who do not answer to the former CJ. 

The alleged corruption at that scale can be resolved in months by good forensic accountants. My problem is I don't know who all are compromised.

Question for you, Are you really interested in find if there was any wrongdoing?

23 minutes ago, Khota said:

The alleged corruption at that scale can be resolved in months by good forensic accountants. My problem is I don't know who all are compromised.

Question for you, Are you really interested in find if there was any wrongdoing?

Tbh not really. If one goes after Adani - they should do the same for every business in India. No business is clean - here or outside. 

10 hours ago, Khota said:

You are aiding and abetting looters you thug. All you do is thuggery and get people banned on this forum. Any opposition you muffle it. Low life rat go back to your sewer.

it is aiding and abetting looters by saying let the govt department that oversees PRECISELY this type of share trading, investigate ? Then you are aiding and abetting your gora master's looters by saying what apple did is legal and not asking for an independent enquiry into their practices. 

Your double standards re: western government institutions and western companies vs Indian govt institutions and Indian companies shows you have a typical gora bootlicking inferiority complex and hatred for Indian institutions.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

I am not Hitler lover. And i will get any Khalistani banned from forums and entering India. Jaisi karni, waisi bharni. 

The days of mewling Hindus at the mercy of others are over. 

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

Tbh not really. If one goes after Adani - they should do the same for every business in India. No business is clean - here or outside. 

Not everyone is accused of that. This level of sleaze is unprecedented.

My value system is different than yours.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I am not Hitler lover. And i will get any Khalistani banned from forums and entering India. Jaisi karni, waisi bharni. 

The days of mewling Hindus at the mercy of others are over. 

He was a AAP guy and you started calling him Khalistani. You were too scared to discuss with him.

Just now, Khota said:

He was a AAP guy and you started calling him Khalistani. You were too scared to discuss with him.

Except he IS a khalistani who offered excuses as to why khalistanis do what they do. I am not the one who was scared to discuss things with him, as i have repeatedly addressed his points. Its HIM who was scared to discuss with me, which is why he didnt respond to a single point i raised and responded just with ' opinion of a sikh hater' and thats it. Your bias is so easy to point out - both against India,Indian entities and in favour of Khalistani shills. 

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Also, unlike you, i didn't go running to mods or complain about him to anyone. How can i get anyone banned, when i have been posting here for just TWO DAYS after a 4 year break ? I merely exposed a Khali for being a Khali and people who found it unpalatable/too extreme banned him. In effect, i am the prosecution, not the judge or jury here. So you may stop whining. 

You wanna see anyone who is too scared to discuss and running around whining, look at yourself in the mirror for your comments in the moderation thread. 

Ulta chor kotwal ko dante = you.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Not everyone is accused of that. This level of sleaze is unprecedented.

My value system is different than yours.

Your value system is not to read and not check facts and make stuff up as you go along. For 1 year you criticized the farm bill without reading a word.

I think that makes you a bigger fraud than Adani with lesser integrity.

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Except he IS a khalistani who offered excuses as to why khalistanis do what they do. I am not the one who was scared to discuss things with him, as i have repeatedly addressed his points. Its HIM who was scared to discuss with me, which is why he didnt respond to a single point i raised and responded just with ' opinion of a sikh hater' and thats it. Your bias is so easy to point out - both against India,Indian entities and in favour of Khalistani shills. 

Your bias is apparent against anyone who disagrees with you. You remind of the ring leader in 84 riots who liked to burn people's home.