World Cup Warm-up Matches Discussion Thread - Non India games

nitinbwj

9 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

In Hyderabad ? I would have agreed that SL had improved chances if they were playing in Delhi, Chennai or Lucknow .

They are definitely missing Hasaranga , Chameera and Binura Fernando while getting Theeksana , Rajitha and Dushan in return. 

Theeksana in these conditions and in ODIs is a little overrated for mine. 

But the main issue is the batting . I just don't see who is going to consistently score runs. 

Are you talking about SL bowlers being bad match ups for PSK batters?

No Pak bowling has overall terrible match ups against SL.  I just don't see them running through SL batting. 

I do think Pathirana is bit too raw at ODI level...  I would trust Madushanka & Rajitha both over him. 

Their spin attack is still better than Pakistan on Paper.

DDS>Chachu too. 

20 hours ago, raki05 said:

Badtameez Raja asked something anout how was dressing room and babae azam captaincy during his tenure. Hayden responded pakistani dressing room is driven by islam its discipline and how cricket is also an sports of discipline (as if other sporting events are played casually) then he went on said how Pakistani have so much of natural talents cliched. He is another Nasir Hissain.

O did you use burnol after that statement lol? Even foreigners mentioning positive things hurt you gobbar bhakts? Stop your nonsense attitude of hatred. Shut the F up and watch the world cup, Pakistan is part of it whether you like it or not. This is sports not your loongi walo ke parliament 

12 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

O did you use burnol after that statement lol? Even foreigners mentioning positive things hurt you gobbar bhakts? Stop your nonsense attitude of hatred. Shut the F up and watch the world cup, Pakistan is part of it whether you like it or not. This is sports not your loongi walo ke parliament 

Tu phir aa gaya bhikhari, tu hi to plane me bheekh nahi maang raha tha india me entry ke liey. Saley tumhara aaka badtameez raja bol raha tha if india dont come for asia cup we will not go to India fir wc, aur abhi visa ke liey bheekh maang raha tha. Chup chaap free ki roti todo India me 1 -1.5 mahiney aur dafa ho jao, pata nahi pakistan me aata miley ya na miley.:hysterical:

35 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Tu phir aa gaya bhikhari, tu hi to plane me bheekh nahi maang raha tha india me entry ke liey. Saley tumhara aaka badtameez raja bol raha tha if india dont come for asia cup we will not go to India fir wc, aur abhi visa ke liey bheekh maang raha tha. Chup chaap free ki roti todo India me 1 -1.5 mahiney aur dafa ho jao, pata nahi pakistan me aata miley ya na miley.:hysterical:

@raki05

Pak ke paas talent hai,  dua hai, saath mein namaaz kartein hain.....humare paas kya hai, kya hai humare paas ???

Can anyone tell me why is it that most Indian fans and media channels have the hype around Pakistan ?

Im New to cricket following but dont get why most call Pakistan as India's arch rival ? especially for Indians..I mean as an Indian Im ashamed that my fellow citizens and media of India is degrading us soo low that we need to draw comparisons with a failed state.

I thought India's arch Rival was Australia in Cricket but with all the hype around Pakistani it seems may be Im just not apt to be a cricket fan.

I always compare India or try to rival it with China,Brazil,Argentina etc but Pakistan being India's rival is truly strange..I could be wrong though cause May be India is at the Pakistan level so dunno for sure.

Edited by CricLKO
15 minutes ago, CricLKO said:

Can anyone tell me why is it that most Indian fans and media channels have the hype around Pakistan ?

Im New to cricket following but dont get why most call Pakistan as India's arch rival ? especially for Indians..I mean as an Indian Im ashamed that my fellow citizens and media of India is degrading us soo low that we need to draw comparisons with a failed state.

I thought India's arch Rival was Australia in Cricket but with all the hype around Pakistani it seems may be Im just not apt to be a cricket fan.

I always compare India or try to rival it with China,Brazil,Argentina etc but Pakistan being India's rival is truly strange..I could be wrong though cause May be India is at the Pakistan level so dunno for sure.

Where are you seeing this hype??? There would be some media coverage as pak was doing nautanki of not to travel to India if india dont travel to pak for Asia cup. But they backtracked and came like good slaves on demands of their masters thats why there are some coverage.

6 hours ago, CricLKO said:

The root cause is ICF legendary Pak basher ( @raki05 ).  He loves Pak bashing and bringing up Pak , so others have no option but do the same. 

Edited by rangeelaraja
12 hours ago, raki05 said:

Where are you seeing this hype??? There would be some media coverage as pak was doing nautanki of not to travel to India if india dont travel to pak for Asia cup. But they backtracked and came like good slaves on demands of their masters thats why there are 

Just on Indian News Channels etc...I mean Im not against Radical Islamic Jihadi beggar states like Pakistan cause I believe we as one of the rising powers ought to give opportunities to even pauper states like Pakistan and their poor players to get a chance to eat good food for once given the dire famine scenario in their home country so Im glad we are treating everyone with respect as hosts but its just weird that some media persons would literally call a beggar state our rival.

Thanks for your insight I reckon two posts are more than enough of our time and words on this futile situation.

Edited by CricLKO
1 hour ago, CricLKO said:

Just on Indian News Channels etc...I mean Im not against Radical Islamic Jihadi beggar states like Pakistan cause I believe we as one of the rising powers ought to give opportunities to even pauper states like Pakistan and their poor players to get a chance to eat good food for once given the dire famine scenario in their home country so Im glad we are treating everyone with respect as hosts but its just weird that some media persons would literally call a beggar state our rival.

Thanks for your insight I reckon two posts are more than enough of our time and words on this futile situation.

They do it for TRP, from a pure cricketing sense India vs Australia or India vs England is much more competitive than India vs beggar nation.

It's an advantage for beggar nation, coz they get cheap publicity courtesy of India.

16 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Foreigners who earned good money in Pakistan said nice things about Pakistan?  How surprising.