Major terror attack underway in Gaza Strip

ravishingravi

On 4/29/2024 at 12:48 PM, Muloghonto said:

jewish lobby isnt the globalist gang. jewish lobby is the zionist lobby. jews, like us hindus, have a lot of gungadeen type culture traitors that push the globalist and anti-semetic agenda, same as the libbus in our country. 

This is also why we are kindred and allies culturally and politically, as both these groups have converging interest and experiences. 

I wouldn't go that far. they are useful strategic allies, but indian mindset should be to mutually use each other to further our respective interests... and eventually, one may devour the other (but only in the long run).

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

I wouldn't go that far. they are useful strategic allies, but indian mindset should be to mutually use each other to further our respective interests... and eventually, one may devour the other (but only in the long run).

Expect another essay from mulo as if he is an expert on geopolitics :laugh:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Nah, some are saying that jews should be treated and seen in same bracket as Muslims and Christian nations. While some see, both Hindus and jews are under attack from Christianity and Islamist fundoos so why not genuinely cultivate sympathy between Hindus and jews as Hinduism is inclusive 

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

says the guy who's brainwashed by standard white supremacist and islamist propaganda about 'evol joo lobbeee'. 

13 hours ago, Vijy said:

we are strategic allies at national and ethnic levels because jews have faced discrimination for centuries from the whites for basically being better than the whites at everything in their own backyard. Whites admit this when they stereotype the jews negatively, by admitting that the jews are richer, more successful and more ethnocentric. 

Hindus are in the exact same boat and the whites are already weaponising the same propaganda they've used to dehumanise jewish excellence against us. That makes us allies at ethnic person to person level. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mishra said:

Nah, some are saying that jews should be treated and seen in same bracket as Muslims and Christian nations. While some see, both Hindus and jews are under attack from Christianity and Islamist fundoos so why not have sympathy between Hindus and jews as Hinduism is inclusive 

There is a difference. Judaism is the parent religion of both Christianity and Islam no matter how much the muslims deny it. They (as in Christianity and Islam) inherit some or most of their philosophies from Judaism.

Hindus and jews are attacked by christianity and islam for a different reason. Hindus are attacked becuase we are deemed an idol worshipping barbaric cult. That is some projection :lol: Point to note is that judaism also consider hindus in similar manner. You could even say this is another inherited trait from the judaism that the other two followed. There is another reason some muslims hate us because we are getting "closer" with the jews. Jews don't see it that way. They only see us as useful idiots if we think they are our friends.

OTOH, Jews are attacked because they commit usury, banking, total control over the money supply of any country they have a significant amount of their people and instigating wars that benefit only them. This only adds more complexity to our problem. Truth is complex. 

I could write more but I would be starting an essay of my own :phehe:

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

says the guy who's brainwashed by standard white supremacist and islamist propaganda about 'evol joo lobbeee'. 

just because you say it multiple times, doesn't make it true. stop being a child and get over it.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

just because you say it multiple times, doesn't make it true. stop being a child and get over it.

it does make it true, given that ' evil jewish lobby responsible for most of the world's ill'  is found exclusively in white supremacist and islamist circles. You dont see indians, chinese, russians, japanese ever engaging in this. 

Objective evidence dictates that this is a white supremacist & islamist position, owing to its prevalence and emanation exclusively from these circles. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

it does make it true, given that ' evil jewish lobby responsible for most of the world's ill'  is found exclusively in white supremacist and islamist circles. You dont see indians, chinese, russians, japanese ever engaging in this. 

Objective evidence dictates that this is a white supremacist & islamist position, owing to its prevalence and emanation exclusively from these circles. 

Are you sure about that? Chinese must love the Sassoon family for their opium

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you sure about that? Chinese must love the Sassoon family for their opium

Yes. Find me an original sourced literature from the chinense that proclaim the things you espouse about the jews and jewish lobby. I can easily cite them from western supremacist and islamist sources. 

Chinese hate the brits for opium. Not evol jooz cope trope that the whites use to transfer their fails to an external agency.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes. Find me an original sourced literature from the chinense that proclaim the things you espouse about the jews and jewish lobby. I can easily cite them from western supremacist and islamist sources. 

Chinese hate the brits for opium. Not evol jooz cope trope that the whites use to transfer their fails to an external agency.

Do your own research about the sassoon family. do you want to be spoonfed?

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Do your own research about the sassoon family. do you want to be spoonfed?

Sasoon family were tools of the anglos. There are 30 anglo families involved in the opium trade for every jewish one. The chinese know this, which is why the hate is on for the anglo, not the jews. 

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

There is a difference. Judaism is the parent religion of both Christianity and Islam no matter how much the muslims deny it. They (as in Christianity and Islam) inherit some or most of their philosophies from Judaism.

Hindus and jews are attacked by christianity and islam for a different reason. Hindus are attacked becuase we are deemed an idol worshipping barbaric cult. That is some projection :lol: Point to note is that judaism also consider hindus in similar manner. You could even say this is another inherited trait from the judaism that the other two followed. There is another reason some muslims hate us because we are getting "closer" with the jews. Jews don't see it that way. They only see us as useful idiots if we think they are our friends.

OTOH, Jews are attacked because they commit usury, banking, total control over the money supply of any country they have a significant amount of their people and instigating wars that benefit only them. This only adds more complexity to our problem. Truth is complex. 

I could write more but I would be starting an essay of my own :phehe:

Its not about Idol worshipping. Only now, Just like Hindus, Jews are trying to  provide a path to turn Jews. So concept of conversion wasn’t there till centuries.

we know why Hinduism is attacked by Churches because we are seen as biggest number of population to potentially Convert. Islam also sees Hindus same although their Jihad is common.

Jews are hated because they crucified Christ and fought battles against Mohammed and Co.

Edited by mishra

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Its not about Idol worshipping. Only now, Just like Hindus, Jews are trying to  provide a path to turn Jews. So concept of conversion wasn’t there till centuries.

we know why Hinduism is attacked by Churches because we are seen as biggest number of population to potentially Convert. Islam also sees Hindus same although their Jihad is common.

Jews are hated because they crucified Christ and fought battles against Mohammed and Co.

Here comes another essay :lol:

In a larger sense, the concept of conversion with Christianity and Islam is about power. Their philosophy is built on manipulating people's fears. If one adopts their religion, that person gets an instant ticket to heaven even is he is a murder and thief. If one does not convert, even if he did punya and lived like a saint, he will go to hell and suffer there all eternity. With this kind of fear tactics, the less intelligent and/or fearful people are ripe for conversion. The more people they convert means more power as we have democracy's now. Islam takes it even further with declaring their state religion as Islam.

Juadism occupies a special role in these two religions as in the people of this parent religion occupy special privileges in these two religions. It is my opinion that they have some degree of control over these religions making them a watered down slave religions for gentiles. One has to be born a jew or have a jewish mother to be a part of judaism. But anyone can be a christian or muslim.

There were plenty of conversos (converts from judaism to christianity) who still practice their original beliefs and infiltrated into power structures within christianity. In turkey, you have the same converted to islam and they were behind the young turks movement. You can say that these religions are indirectly controlled by the judaism. More power to Christianity and Islam means more power to Judaism.

judaism considers gentiles as slaves. The word goy used for gentiles means cattle. If you think judaism hasn't done any harm to you, you better think again. They really don't have to get into a war with everyone in the world. They have christians and muslims do the hard work for them. 

Having said that the jews in Isreal are punching bags for the animosity from muslims in case of terror attacks and war. the power behind Israel lies in UK and US mostly but they are mostly elite jews and freemasons. Freemason is another order that has its history in isreal. Most common jews in the west don't want to go to isreal. that's the truth. they would rather live comfortably in the west than live in a hellhole in the middle east. There is a saying - a picture is worth a thousand words. Find out the religion and dynasty of the guy poking his finger into Charles.

e6c78bbbfc161.webp

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Here comes another essay :lol:

In a larger sense, the concept of conversion with Christianity and Islam is about power. Their philosophy is built on manipulating people's fears. If one adopts their religion, that person gets an instant ticket to heaven even is he is a murder and thief. If one does not convert, even if he did punya and lived like a saint, he will go to hell and suffer there all eternity. With this kind of fear tactics, the less intelligent and/or fearful people are ripe for conversion. The more people they convert means more power as we have democracy's now. Islam takes it even further with declaring their state religion as Islam.

Juadism occupies a special role in these two religions as in the people of this parent religion occupy special privileges in these two religions. It is my opinion that they have some degree of control over these religions making them a watered down slave religions for gentiles. One has to be born a jew or have a jewish mother to be a part of judaism. But anyone can be a christian or muslim.

There were plenty of conversos (converts from judaism to christianity) who still practice their original beliefs and infiltrated into power structures within christianity. In turkey, you have the same converted to islam and they were behind the young turks movement. You can say that these religions are indirectly controlled by the judaism. More power to Christianity and Islam means more power to Judaism.

judaism considers gentiles as slaves. The word goy used for gentiles means cattle. If you think judaism hasn't done any harm to you, you better think again. They really don't have to get into a war with everyone in the world. They have christians and muslims do the hard work for them. 

Having said that the jews in Isreal are punching bags for the animosity from muslims in case of terror attacks and war. the power behind Israel lies in UK and US mostly but they are mostly elite jews and freemasons. Freemason is another order that has its history in isreal. Most common jews in the west don't want to go to isreal. that's the truth. they would rather live comfortably in the west than live in a hellhole in the middle east. There is a saying - a picture is worth a thousand words. Find out the religion and dynasty of the guy poking his finger into Charles.

e6c78bbbfc161.webp

You cannot be more wrong on Jews controlling Christianity and Islam . 

First up, yes, the philosophy of infidels, nonbelievers, kaffir, blasphemy etc .. comes originally from Old Testament to Bible and Quran. They had power before the 2 expansionist religions took over and were wiped out by Romans even before BC.

But , ever since say 400 ad when Christians took over Roman empire and more so after the advent of Islam and its rampaging armies , Jews have emgrated to all over Europe and ME, with wielding no power whatsoever.  To say that Judaism wields power through proxy from Christianity and Islam is laughable.

if you read about anti-semitism, it started during European industrialization during 17th century when only Jews could lend money while Christians and Muslims couldn’t as per their beliefs. That’s why most banks have Jewish legacy. But control is by rich class or by alleged secret societies freemasonry as you call it They would take or borrow money , but when it was too much to repay they would accuse Jews of blasphemy or as lesser human beings and would kill them. That practice is followed even today in Pakistan where they kill Banias similarly. It is very convenient to accuse Jews of controlling economy and get away with it as they have been doing since medieval period. That’s how even KPs were driven out of the valley. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

You cannot be more wrong on Jews controlling Christianity and Islam . 

First up, yes, the philosophy of infidels, nonbelievers, kaffir, blasphemy etc .. comes originally from Old Testament to Bible and Quran. They had power before the 2 expansionist religions took over and were wiped out by Romans even before BC.

But , ever since say 400 ad when Christians took over Roman empire and more so after the advent of Islam and its rampaging armies , Jews have emgrated to all over Europe and ME, with wielding no power whatsoever.  To say that Judaism wields power through proxy from Christianity and Islam is laughable.

if you read about anti-semitism, it started during European industrialization during 17th century when only Jews could lend money while Christians and Muslims couldn’t as per their beliefs. That’s why most banks have Jewish legacy. But control is by rich class or by alleged secret societies freemasonry as you call it They would take or borrow money , but when it was too much to repay they would accuse Jews of blasphemy or as lesser human beings and would kill them. That practice is followed even today in Pakistan where they kill Banias similarly. It is very convenient to accuse Jews of controlling economy and get away with it as they have been doing since medieval period. That’s how even KPs were driven out of the valley. 

I'm talking about modern times not about 400 ad. I'm not saying jews did not go through hard times. But they lived in Europe and Arabia under these two religions. Hindus would be totally assimilated if not killed. I'm not saying christians and muslims were any nicer but they gave enough privileges to jews that they made use of.

KP's situatiion is different. They were local to that area. I'm not aware of them doing any money lending. Modern day jews are not local to isreal. they have their roots in the caucasus mountains near the ukraine region.

jews are not the only world gang. there are also freemasons who inherited from the knights templar. Knights invaded israel 1000 years ago. Their conquest for the holy land was about the solomon's temple. They also did banking. Maybe they learnt something from isreal, no?

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Sasoon family were tools of the anglos. There are 30 anglo families involved in the opium trade for every jewish one. The chinese know this, which is why the hate is on for the anglo, not the jews. 

The Anglican church and its allies had a far greater reach than most are aware of

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm talking about modern times not about 400 ad. I'm not saying jews did not go through hard times. But they lived in Europe and Arabia under these two religions. Hindus would be totally assimilated if not killed. I'm not saying christians and muslims were any nicer but they gave enough privileges to jews that they made use of.

Being second class citizen is not a privilege. The number of progroms where jews have been evicted mass scale or genocided in Europe, right down to the late 1800s ( that is not including nazi germany) is well over a dozen. 

KP's situatiion is different. They were local to that area. I'm not aware of them doing any money lending. Modern day jews are not local to isreal. they have their roots in the caucasus mountains near the ukraine region.

No. They do not. Khazars being jews doesnt change the fact that most of the Ashkenazim still have middle eastern DNA ( J haplotype) as their dominant gene. 

Stop repeating bullshit white supremacist cope tropes because reality is Jews, despite being discriminated against and subjugated by Christians, have done better than Christians in their own lands. The reason for this, is jews are closer knit and their higher than average focus on education - which you see in Indian ethnicities like the Tamils or Bengalis as well. 

I am not talking of 400 AD too, it is the time of industrialization where moneylenders were getting lynched by common folk in Europe, they didn't get any privileges but were focussing on education and holding on to jobs.  They were successful in their jobs just like KPs were in the valley. Do you say KPs had special privileges that they made use of? Jews were second or third class citizens with no power whatsoever. 

Not moneylendrs were were mostly in govt jobs and were successful in society, which was their bane as well.

jews are not the only world gang. there are also freemasons who inherited from the knights templar. Knights invaded israel 1000 years ago. Their conquest for the holy land was about the solomon's temple. They also did banking. Maybe they learnt something from isreal, no?

Seems like a Hollywood script, Indiana Jones and the last crusade.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I am not talking of 400 AD too, it is the time of industrialization where moneylenders were getting lynched by common folk in Europe, they didn't get any privileges but were focussing on education and holding on to jobs.  They were successful in their jobs just like KPs were in the valley. Do you say KPs had special privileges that they made use of? Jews were second or third class citizens with no power whatsoever. 

Not moneylendrs were were mostly in govt jobs and were successful in society, which was their bane as well.

Seems like a Hollywood script, Indiana Jones and the last crusade.

Dude what part of KP's right to live in the valley is legit did you not get? I'm saying they can't be equated to the jewish situation. jews lived in someone else's country. Clearly KP's situation is different.

To escape the persecution, why can't the jews live in the place they came from. Why live in a foreign land and claim persecution? And why did they start money lending? They could have worked in some capacity in Industry, agriculture like the rest of Europe. Come to any locality in India and see how everyone treats the money lenders. Do you feel the same about marwaris as you do the jews?

Hollywood or not, Knights templars did these things and there is a connection to the modern freemasons.