Indian illegal immigration a shame for the great nation.

Vilander

6 minutes ago, bharathh said:

They don't. The ppl they get opinions from do. That said - their method of evaluating is too dumb for it to be meaningful at all. Btw data and you? 

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got a super laugh out of reading that. Thanks for that! A Khotaism a day - keeps the doctor away!

Two Masters and still telling everyone there were very few cases of COVID in India. My math on that was validated by NYT.

16 hours ago, bharathh said:

I am not sure which utopian era these guys @Vilander and @Lannister are imagining. I've heard about having rose tinted glasses about the past. This takes the cake! It would be great if they could refer us to the utopia on this Earth and universe timeline they are alluding to. 

What are you talking about. Makes no sense 

On 11/2/2023 at 4:05 AM, Vilander said:

With the cost of living crisis i expect reverse immigration back to india will start and pickup in about 10 years time. If secular pluralistic tolerant society reestablishes itself.

You mentioned this in your post. When did we have the word salad you mention for it to re-establish itself?

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Nope whats your point man ? No idea what you are on about.

:facepalm:

If you have to re-establish something - some thing should have been in place in the first place. When did this secular blah blah exist in India that it needs to be reestablished? 

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Means if all 1.5 bil indians including the 400 mil muslims and minorities and bangaldeshis feel united and feel part of  the progress. ;)

Yeah so you are going to go around and check with 1.5 billion Indian that on any given moment if they feel united and part of progress. I wonder which other country went through this unity test.

So a guy planning to move back to Chennai will be skeptical if he hears the news that somewhere in UP there is someone not feeling part of progress. 

Edited by ravishingravi

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

:facepalm:

If you have to re-establish something - some thing should have been in place in the first place. When did this secular blah blah exist in India that it needs to be reestablished? 

re-establish something in place.. what are you talking about ? wtf are you typing man.. lulz.. it makes absolutely no sense to me. First get your thoughts right and type what you want to say about topic, if you have trouble being coherent try to use translation tools and type. What are you angry about lol ? i cant even make out. 

48 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Yeah so you are going to go around and check with 1.5 billion Indian that on any given moment if they feel united and part of progress. I wonder which other country went through this unity test.

So a guy planning to move back to Chennai will be skeptical if he hears the news that somewhere in UP there is someone not feeling part of progress. 

I think you are saying there is no way to know if a societies progress is reaping benefits of being a pluralistic one, there are several indirect indicators - education, economic competitiveness index, civil liberties freedom indexes, quality of life, and human development index etc. Now one can argue these indexes themselves are subjective - but election for instance is a form of collective subjectivity --> objectivity. 

"Pluralist societies encourage and foster equal participation of all citizens in the political, economic and socio-cultural life of the nation – enabling individuals and groups to express their cultural, linguistic and religious identities within a framework of shared citizenship". India was a pluralistic society since it came into existence as a civilization and then as a republic, it still is in terms of constitution but it being challenged by a sudden need to become a Hindu hindi speaking country, which it is not.  

Edited by Vilander

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

I think you are saying there is no way to know if a societies progress is reaping benefits of being a pluralistic one, there are several indirect indicators - education, economic competitiveness index, civil liberties freedom indexes, quality of life, and human development index etc. Now one can argue these indexes themselves are subjective - but election for instance is a form of collective subjectivity --> objectivity. 

"Pluralist societies encourage and foster equal participation of all citizens in the political, economic and socio-cultural life of the nation – enabling individuals and groups to express their cultural, linguistic and religious identities within a framework of shared citizenship". India was a pluralistic society since it came into existence as a civilization and then as a republic, it still is in terms of constitution but it being challenged by a sudden need to become a Hindu hindi speaking country, which it is not.  

You started with initial premise that "Pluralism needs to re-establish" itself. Assumption is that it has removed to some extent. 

So I am asking specific evidence for your assertion. Take for example Hindu Hindi speaking. Share one law , one piece of data or corroborative evidence to show that anything has changed. 

In this increasingly Hindu Hindi India, your CM Stalin can call the most prominent religion as AIDS and virus that needs to be eradicated. He is still Scott free. While Nupur Sharma from largest party is hiding and 6 people who supported her are beheaded. 

So I am trying to understand what you are really talking about. How long has it been since you have been to or around India ?