Breaking news: PCB blames Shoaib Akhtar for the latest drug scandal

In a dramatic twist, PCB has blamed Shoaib Akhtar for the latest drug scandal involving Asif in Dubai. When called, PCB's phone system was out of order. We finally caught up with Dr. Naseem Ashraf on his mobile phone and he was critical of Akhtar and his antics. "Shoaib has gone missing, since the IPL. He was missing in action, even during the IPL, but thats not our concern. Where is he now ?" "What does this have to do with Asif, Sir ?", asked our reporter. "Akhtar was seen scratching his photograph in his passport, recently. He is also reported to have consulted a plastic surgeon at Kolkatta. We are not sure, what may have happened, yet. But we cannot rule out the possibility that it was Akhtar who showed up at the Dubai airport", said DNA. If the suspicions are true, Akhtar's current ban of five years, could be extended upto 50 years. Akhtar, in the mean time was unrattled by this rumour. "Nonchenche. Why willi goato Doobai? All ma fansh are in Kolkatta, my neew holm. Aiyaam shtill in da hoshpitaal aftar that terrifhic four-fer in the IPL". It is learnt that Asif, was detained by the Dubai customs, after he made some inappropriate comments about one of the official's private parts, when queried about the banned substance that he was carrying. Asif, however, was hopeful that Akhtar would be punished by the PCB authorities. Asif (on the phone) "This ga.andu, kill my career. He give me drug during ICC CT, to enlarge my penish, but it no work. I losht my penish & my plache in the squad. When i askhed him about it, he whooped me with the bat. Now he give me another pill to get my penish back and I am in trouble once again. I jush want to play cricket, with a normal penish. I try to explain to Dubai police, I got arrested". Whether Akhtar would be punished is anybody's guess, however, the ensuing days surely, promise to be very interesting.

Asif, however, was hopeful that Akhtar would be punished by the PCB authorities. Asif (on the phone) "This ga.andu, kill my career. He give me drug during ICC CT, to enlarge my penish, but it no work. I losht my penish & my plache in the squad. When i askhed him about it, he whooped me with the bat. Now he give me another pill to get my penish back and I am in trouble once again. I jush want to play cricket, with a normal penish. I try to explain to Dubai police, I got arrested".
:giggle: