RANJI TROPHY |2023/24|

Suhaan

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

MSD sees something in him. THat choudhary guy looked half decent. Not sure what happened to him. 

Overrated MSD will reckon his name and he will screw us like MSD reckoned Rahane

MSD who himself was a terrible test and T20 Batman surprisingly suggests BCCI players which he thinks would be best for the two formats

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

MSD sees something in him. THat choudhary guy looked half decent. Not sure what happened to him. 

Likes of Tushar & Yash Thakur are good at the domestics, but not sure if they have the ability to make it big. I am saying this despite of the fact that Tushar is actually fast.

Mukesh C got injured by the end of 2022...then skipped the IPL and hasn't played any games so far. He played the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2022 and looked like he worked on his pace & death bowling. 

Same happened with Simarjeet but atleast that guy is appearing now in CSK ads. Mukesh C is underground.

6 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Likes of Tushar & Yash Thakur are good at the domestics, but not sure if they have the ability to make it big. I am saying this despite of the fact that Tushar is actually fast.

Mukesh C got injured by the end of 2022...then skipped the IPL and hasn't played any games so far. He played the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2022 and looked like he worked on his pace & death bowling. 

Same happened with Simarjeet but atleast that guy is appearing now in CSK ads. Mukesh C is underground.

All the nonames are deliberately not playing domestics

Simarjeet too I feel is among those who want to save their body for IPL despite BCCI dictat

Sen is bowling with control...135-142.

He is although pitching it a bit short. 

I think Sai missed a trick by not starting with pacers at both ends. Though they got the wicket of tailender Mohit but that isn't going to make much of a diff.

Dahiya is again vomiting verbal diarrhoea against the pace.

35 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

All the nonames are deliberately not playing domestics

Simarjeet too I feel is among those who want to save their body for IPL despite BCCI dictat

It is foolish if they're not playing deliberately.

IPL might give them fame for a season or two. But without domestic no one will consider them as a serious player.

Likes of Valthaty, Bisla are example of that. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Slow low Green seamers...  Neither good for batters nor to identify or nurture quicks. 

I am so angry looking at this pitch alone. 

Ranji Trophy has no relevance left. 

Yes pitches are first thing to improve in domestic cricket