Positives from this ODI series

gakgupta

Biggest positive is Sai sudarshan ... I can't express how happy I was to see his technique and attitude... india needed a batsmen like him from very long time... not sure where he was hiding all this time...

Mr Singh is good enough for ODIs

Samsung is not as bad as we think... he can be persisted with

Negatives

Keep gaikwad away from Indian cricket

Mukesh is no good

No comments on KLR captaincy

7 minutes ago, Number said:

Sai 

Arshdeep improved his bowling and batting

Has the ability to tonk one or two big sixes down the order.   Hit a six almost every match he has played in SA.  Refreshing to see that.  Our other tail enders are disgusting to watch.  Sundar replacing Kuldeep (mental midget) also made a huge difference in both bowling and batting. 

13 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Has the ability to tonk one or two big sixes down the order.   Hit a six almost every match he has played in SA.  Refreshing to see that.  Our other tail enders are disgusting to watch.  Sundar replacing Kuldeep (mental midget) also made a huge difference in both bowling and batting. 

Yes. Sundar at 7 gives that psychological cushion to batsmen to keep going for shots. 

1 hour ago, gakgupta said:

Biggest positive is Sai sudarshan ... I can't express how happy I was to see his technique and attitude... india needed a batsmen like him from very long time... not sure where he was hiding all this time...

Mr Singh is good enough for ODIs

Samsung is not as bad as we think... he can be persisted with

Negatives

Keep gaikwad away from Indian cricket

Mukesh is no good

No comments on KLR captaincy

Ditto. I used to have Apple. But each revision it was slowing down. Ever since i swtiched to samsung i am happy. I own Samsung sound bar, Samsung monitor. Happy with all.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Sai by far.  Decent returns and a ripper of a catch.  

Needs to be given the long rope. 

I like Samson but when Pant comes back, there'll be no place for him or Ishan in the squad. 

Not sure if Pant will be ready for all format. I'd be happy to start Pant in Tests.. there is no substitute for him there.. 

If Samson can hold fort in shorter forms, that will help