6 wickets and 0 runs

On 1/6/2024 at 1:38 PM, Frustrated said:

Another such feat is getting 36 AO in an inning...and ending up Winning the series in style.  :laugh:

Looks like these chutiyappas only perform if they get thrashed badly. Why don't we play a first class game before a big series and lose badly there to get our wake up call instead lol? 

We could have won the God dmn series 

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

Sooo basically we need to get raped first to win anything after…. Lesson of the day.

I'd say slaps wake us up. The number may fluctuate between 36 or 6; :dontknow: we don't have an exact understanding of the dosage yet. Our ICC trophy cabinets would have overflowed if we managed to figure that out.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
38 minutes ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

I'd say slaps wake us up. The number may fluctuate between 36 or 6; :dontknow: we don't have an exact understanding of the dosage yet. Our ICC trophy cabinets would have overflowed if we managed to figure that out.

Chuckte Raho

TC

We all indians are same. We in childhood and youth ( most of us, there are good aberrations of course) do lot of sciving, awara gardi, parents call, farre while in exams, cigarette bidi alcohol, crush on gals and scheming how to patao them even before we are 18 and then we get the thappads and jhapads and veiled threats ( tu auto chalayega ya bus conductor banega — actually to be honest growing up I myself wanted to be a bus conductor as loved the way they snapped the fingers with tickets and had a bag full of coins which looked like a treasure) and then finally we realise our folly and see we all posting the same things in ICF about ICT.. the eye openers in our youth were mum dad teachers and padosi uncle and aunts ( the worst form of scum and keeda ) and media, twitter, vikrant gupta uncle plays the same role I suppose now.. and we also had one bade bhaiya type goonda saviour ( tu ruk, kisika himmat nahi hai tujhe koi kuch karega.. yeaiiiii  main hoon na style ) the role now being player by rohit sharma who would deflect all attention of pathetic batting ( 6 dismissals for 0 is unpardonable) and blame society yeh woh ( ICC). And yes life goes on..

23 hours ago, neel roy said:

we also had one bade bhaiya type goonda saviour ( tu ruk, kisika himmat nahi hai tujhe koi kuch karega.. yeaiiiii  main hoon na style ) the role now being player by rohit sharma who would deflect all attention of pathetic batting ( 6 dismissals for 0 is unpardonable) and blame society yeh woh ( ICC). And yes life goes on..

True, he'll probably go:

Arre, ye woh bada woh thaa issliye 6-0 ho gaya.

Abhi tension nakko re baba, so jaao araam se.

spacer.png

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
On 1/9/2024 at 6:08 PM, SRT100 said:

I refused to watch the SA Test series, until this made literally the front page headlines in Australia.:hysterical:

6 wickets for 0 runs, I feared the worse and I was right, India were batting.

Fortunately India saved face and won the match.

Tbf it was high quality bowling by India in test 2. You can watch that one. But yea batting was shambolic