6 wickets and 0 runs

I remember I was on ICF in Nov 2011 when 23 wickets fell in a day on this ground at Newlands. Aus bowled out SA for 96 then got bowled out for 47.

At that time a saffer poster said that during high tide days batting becomes very difficult in Newlands. It is not the pitch but the conditions around. Next day SA chased down 240 quite easily.

May be it was one of those days.

1 hour ago, Frustrated said:

It's all perfectly planned and scheduled by BCCI.  They want Ind to lose these two tests so badly that fans would be forced to come out of the trauma of WC2023 loss and start enduring a new trauma (of bigger magnitude) in another format.  :bow:...  

Lol how is this series of a bigger magnitude than the world cup final? 

I don't give a fukk if India loses this tomorrow by 500 runs. But every run Head and Labu were scoring in the final gave a dagger to my heart.

42 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Rahul has to be blamed for this. You cannot go into a test match with these many walking wickets. Bowlers saved their asses today.

This could happen to this Indian team on any SENA wicket.

Agree about Iyer but everyone else is good pick. Gill actually did okay.

The bowling cushion is what worked for us today. Siraj could bowl longer spell due to it.

Farudeja - huge fraud in SA and England. Only good in Australia and somewhat nz he is average

Should not play in sena

Should be sundar or one of the A tour boys or bawa or hangerakar

Rahul should be banned from tests. He needs to be swapped as soon as pant comes or just bring in jurel or any wk from a tour. There is a great talent there. 

Iyer in sena is finished. Bring in patidar or sarfraz or anyone. They can get 40 runs atleast 

Eeswaran can replace pathetic loser rohit. 

Gill can play at 5

5 hours ago, R!TTER said:

You don't get it Jon Snow, they're "grooming" the masses into being desensitized wrt intl cricket. IPL is the future - whether you like it or not & yes I do feel a lot of this is fixed :hmpf:

Soon gumrah will bend his dick back and every inch of his body for Bambani in ipl. He won't bowl one bouncer in sena however. 

Too privileged. 

Ipl will soon happen twice a year. Players will make millions. So easy 1 to 2 mil starting. 

1 hour ago, harpicP said:

Farudeja - huge fraud in SA and England. Only good in Australia and somewhat nz he is average

Should not play in sena

Should be sundar or one of the A tour boys or bawa or hangerakar

Rahul should be banned from tests. He needs to be swapped as soon as pant comes or just bring in jurel or any wk from a tour. There is a great talent there. 

Iyer in sena is finished. Bring in patidar or sarfraz or anyone. They can get 40 runs atleast 

Eeswaran can replace pathetic loser rohit. 

Gill can play at 5

Jaddu has barely played in SA.

He took a 6fer in Durban 2013 and then never played in SA if im not wrong. Of course that track was way different to whats served up here but no point going off on him when the issue lies elsewhere.

Can't believe how inactive and dumb this TM is ! 

Kohli was batting ,the new lower order should have been instructed to stick around and leave as many deliveries as possible but they were given no advice/Guidance. 

We missed out on easy 30 runs at least. 

30/6 is not acceptable, forget 0/6 .

5 minutes ago, Sandz said:

Well, Rohit wanted to achieve bigger and better things, this is quite big, probably will never be broken.

Rohit will feature in T20 WC then CT ,then just matter of an year or two

Indian Selectors -cants suddenly make drastic changes all the seniors will be leading us in 50 over WC in SA

Then again,another t20wc is just in 6 months ,they can't leave even now

Yehi hai kahani yehi hai har baar ki script :wp23::wp75:

4 hours ago, adi B said:

Can't believe how inactive and dumb this TM is ! 

Kohli was batting ,the new lower order should have been instructed to stick around and leave as many deliveries as possible but they were given no advice/Guidance. 

We missed out on easy 30 runs at least. 

30/6 is not acceptable, forget 0/6 .

Just plain dumb. Reap dumb. PoS. They just want to play IPl. They need to be booted out. I want youngsters only. 

10 hours ago, harpicP said:

Just plain dumb. Reap dumb. PoS. They just want to play IPl. They need to be booted out. I want youngsters only. 

you want youngsters like the flashy gill, the hacky jaiswal, the feckless iyer, the wayward prasidh? we gotta phase out the seniors, I've been saying so for a while. but it needs to be done sensibly.

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

you want youngsters like the flashy gill, the hacky jaiswal, the feckless iyer, the wayward prasidh? we gotta phase out the seniors, I've been saying so for a while. but it needs to be done sensibly.

No not these frauds. Obviously the right ones. Deserving ones.